Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

According to Mormons Black People are Cursed

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DSP

DSP

Male
Number of posts : 940
Registration date : 2008-04-02

According to Mormons Black People are Cursed Empty
PostSubject: According to Mormons Black People are Cursed   According to Mormons Black People are Cursed EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 2:52 pm

Mormon Cartoon teaches kids that black people are demons?

LOL I wish they would come on their bicycle trying to convert me with that crap. I will tell them what I really think. Any black person who is mormon is stupid. Just another cult.
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
My Mood : According to Mormons Black People are Cursed Sad
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: According to Mormons Black People are Cursed   According to Mormons Black People are Cursed EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 5:52 pm

i knew a boy once when i was in my teens who was a mormom... come talking about we should go join his church... i told him my head messed up enough as it is..
Back to top Go down
Nica

Nica

Female
Number of posts : 1026
Say Whatever : Yes We Did!
My Mood : According to Mormons Black People are Cursed Mellow
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: According to Mormons Black People are Cursed   According to Mormons Black People are Cursed EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 1:01 am

That particular cartoon was produced to make fun of Mormons and was not produced by the Church of Latter-Day Saints. It is a bad joke. It is false. It does not reflect the theology of the Mormon church.

If you look at the thing sef, talkin bout... The God of Mormons live on a mysterious planet near a star with countless wives that produced millions of children through endless celestial sex...Mehnnn move from here yah!

The Book of Mormon says that "he inviteth them all to come unto him and partake of his goodness; and he denieth none that come unto him, [b]black and white, bond and free, male and female; and he remembereth the heathen; and all are alike unto God, both Jew and Gentile." (2 Nephi 26:33).

It's always good to look a little deeper.

Mormon Cartoon teaches kids that black people are demons?
Back to top Go down
http://www.apublicsecret.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: According to Mormons Black People are Cursed   According to Mormons Black People are Cursed Empty

Back to top Go down

According to Mormons Black People are Cursed
Page 1 of 1