Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Would you state your views publicly even if it is controversial to many?

Go down 
+2
candygirl
krazzy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
krazzy

krazzy

Female
Number of posts : 2353
Say Whatever : your best friend can be your worst enemy and so forth..lol
My Mood : Would you state your views publicly even if it is controversial to many? Sunshine
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Would you state your views publicly even if it is controversial to many? Empty
PostSubject: Would you state your views publicly even if it is controversial to many?   Would you state your views publicly even if it is controversial to many? EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 11:09 pm

th_popcorn
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
My Mood : Would you state your views publicly even if it is controversial to many? Sad
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Would you state your views publicly even if it is controversial to many?   Would you state your views publicly even if it is controversial to many? EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 11:31 pm

yup... but it depends on the topic to an extent...... th_yes-1

Last edited by candygirl on Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Traveller

Male
Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Would you state your views publicly even if it is controversial to many?   Would you state your views publicly even if it is controversial to many? EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 11:38 pm

I agree with CG. Generally, I state my views no matter what but it would also depend on who might get hurt by me airing those views.
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female
My Mood : Would you state your views publicly even if it is controversial to many? Sunshine

PostSubject: Re: Would you state your views publicly even if it is controversial to many?   Would you state your views publicly even if it is controversial to many? EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 11:50 pm

okay..yr thank u...need to work on those skills, if i mean serious bisness.
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Number of posts : 2224
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
My Mood : Would you state your views publicly even if it is controversial to many? Sad
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Would you state your views publicly even if it is controversial to many?   Would you state your views publicly even if it is controversial to many? EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 12:58 am

YEP, I speak it some times but like CG and T said if someone might get offended then saying it privately might be an alternative...
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Would you state your views publicly even if it is controversial to many?   Would you state your views publicly even if it is controversial to many? EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 1:02 am

well, for me, its not so muc about IF someone would get hurt..its more about people's view that 'ph, da candy talking this thing here so??!!"

so in that case, i will just either not talk or just go with the flow..
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Would you state your views publicly even if it is controversial to many?   Would you state your views publicly even if it is controversial to many? EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 1:04 am

perhaps it is political...in the public sphere? for example, commenting on the email, FPA and ma ellen relatives thing? Laughing
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!

PostSubject: Re: Would you state your views publicly even if it is controversial to many?   Would you state your views publicly even if it is controversial to many? EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 1:06 am

yeah... going with the flow can be the thing to do at times.. but there have been time when i intentionally start controversy just to pick folks mind.. lol
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Would you state your views publicly even if it is controversial to many?   Would you state your views publicly even if it is controversial to many? EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 1:08 am

krazzy wrote:
perhaps it is political...in the public sphere? for example, commenting on the email, FPA and ma ellen relatives thing? Laughing

iffy das that one there, i will talk... this time in liberia, no ATU.. i will talk lol! na wa oh...
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Would you state your views publicly even if it is controversial to many?   Would you state your views publicly even if it is controversial to many? EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 1:09 am

if i have strong convictions-for example-sexual orientation or women's rights- i will SPEAK. if da hurting someone feelings, i will weigh. say my pa will get vex because i na suppose to be talking all these things abt women and men being equal...da na dey culture-let him swallow a pill-i will talk. but if da something if repeated will affect people's personal lives, i will go slow and keep quiet until i have a private space. jes checking in to get people's views.
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Would you state your views publicly even if it is controversial to many?   Would you state your views publicly even if it is controversial to many? EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 1:10 am

candygirl wrote:
krazzy wrote:

iffy das that one there, i will talk... this time in liberia, no ATU.. i will talk lol! na wa oh...

FPA and Ma Ellen relative thing? come share cuz i aint know bout that one...
Back to top Go down
DSP

DSP

Male
Number of posts : 940
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Would you state your views publicly even if it is controversial to many?   Would you state your views publicly even if it is controversial to many? EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 1:10 am

I do that all the time
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Would you state your views publicly even if it is controversial to many?   Would you state your views publicly even if it is controversial to many? EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 1:11 am

the thing you talking krazzy, the book people call it descretion... hahahaha.. da it there
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Would you state your views publicly even if it is controversial to many?   Would you state your views publicly even if it is controversial to many? EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 1:14 am

okay o...flo, leave the work bisness n google lib news
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Traveller

Male
Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Would you state your views publicly even if it is controversial to many?   Would you state your views publicly even if it is controversial to many? EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 1:18 am

krazzy wrote:
if i have strong convictions-for example-sexual orientation or women's rights- i will SPEAK. if da hurting someone feelings, i will weigh. say my pa will get vex because i na suppose to be talking all these things abt women and men being equal...da na dey culture-let him swallow a pill-i will talk. but if da something if repeated will affect people's personal lives, i will go slow and keep quiet until i have a private space. jes checking in to get people's views.

That's the best thing to do
Back to top Go down
Nica

Nica

Female
Number of posts : 1026
Say Whatever : Yes We Did!
My Mood : Would you state your views publicly even if it is controversial to many? Mellow
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Would you state your views publicly even if it is controversial to many?   Would you state your views publicly even if it is controversial to many? EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 1:32 am

Ecclesiastics 3: 1,7

1 There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven:

7 a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak,

Love this script...It takes a little wisdom to know when is the time to speak and when is the time to be silent.
But there is definitely a time for each. th_yes-1
Back to top Go down
http://www.apublicsecret.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would you state your views publicly even if it is controversial to many?   Would you state your views publicly even if it is controversial to many? Empty

Back to top Go down

Would you state your views publicly even if it is controversial to many?
Page 1 of 1