Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

YANKEE GIRLS 1&2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood : YANKEE GIRLS 1&2 Worried
Registration date : 2008-03-28

YANKEE GIRLS 1&2 Empty
PostSubject: YANKEE GIRLS 1&2   YANKEE GIRLS 1&2 EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 12:54 am

YANKEE GIRLS 1&2 YankeegirlsStarring OMOTOLA JALADE EKEHINDE, STELLA DAMASUS, RITA DOMINIC....I'm about to watch this one smile_approve

Last edited by Geyla Queen on Sun May 04, 2008 11:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.liberian-village.com/
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

YANKEE GIRLS 1&2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: YANKEE GIRLS 1&2   YANKEE GIRLS 1&2 EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 3:54 am

This was a stupid ass movie...I'm giving it ystar only because Omotola and Rita in it...their acting was good and at least their hair style was on point smile_approve.
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
My Mood : YANKEE GIRLS 1&2 Sad
Registration date : 2008-03-31

YANKEE GIRLS 1&2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: YANKEE GIRLS 1&2   YANKEE GIRLS 1&2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 9:31 pm

Geyla Queen wrote:
This was a stupid ass movie...I'm giving it ystar only because Omotola and Rita in it...their acting was good and at least their hair style was on point smile_approve.

you grading the movie on their hairstyle??? th_ROFLMAO

so what was it about??
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Number of posts : 2224
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
Registration date : 2008-04-22

YANKEE GIRLS 1&2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: YANKEE GIRLS 1&2   YANKEE GIRLS 1&2 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 2:57 am

U got jokes girl. Really is this my BB oh sorry BBM? scratch
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
Registration date : 2008-03-31

YANKEE GIRLS 1&2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: YANKEE GIRLS 1&2   YANKEE GIRLS 1&2 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 5:42 pm

LadyFlo wrote:
U got jokes girl. Really is this my BB oh sorry BBM? scratch

yes... da your BBM..... whats up??? i been meanign to call you ma... please come to the shower sunday.. dont know if i told you... we are having a shower for Mek on sunday.. baby shower... let me call you sef

like your avatar by the way
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

YANKEE GIRLS 1&2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: YANKEE GIRLS 1&2   YANKEE GIRLS 1&2 EmptySun May 04, 2008 5:10 am

candygirl wrote:
Geyla Queen wrote:

you grading the movie on their hairstyle??? th_ROFLMAO

so what was it about??

Immaculate (played by Omotola) stole Alex from Tessy (played by Stella) and managed to get the crude oil contract. She sent an assassin to get rid of Tessy for good. Now her own friend Angel (played by Rita), whom she also trained has betrayed and taken the same contract from her. Immaculate will not rest until she screws up the deal.

Same ole same ole crap....have affair with married senators or men, get contract or money, this and that, what else is new Rolling Eyes. This movie was just all over the place...no head /no tail and it ended as if there will be a sequel to it...and sure enough I read the sequel is called HOT GIRL...I for one will not be watching it.
th_no

This just pisses me off
angry1 , you would think that these actresses that have been in the game for a long time would not take these dry, horrible, boring, typical storyline and scripts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

YANKEE GIRLS 1&2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: YANKEE GIRLS 1&2   YANKEE GIRLS 1&2 Empty

Back to top Go down

YANKEE GIRLS 1&2
Page 1 of 1