Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Why Most Married men love single girls???

Go down 
+7
gadyu
bellah
candygirl
DSP
LadyFlo
RossWorld
WILMOTMASON
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
WILMOTMASON

Male
Number of posts : 5
Say Whatever : Don't play wiht my heart
My Mood : Why Most Married men love single girls??? Cheerful
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Why Most Married men love single girls??? Empty
PostSubject: Why Most Married men love single girls???   Why Most Married men love single girls??? EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 9:11 pm

Most of the young married guys always prefer another relationship??? Why????
Back to top Go down
http://wilmotmason.hi5.com
RossWorld

RossWorld

Male
Number of posts : 644
Say Whatever : "An Ass, having put on the Lion's skin, roamed about in the Forest, and amused himself"
My Mood : Why Most Married men love single girls??? Sunshine

PostSubject: Re: Why Most Married men love single girls???   Why Most Married men love single girls??? EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 9:24 pm

I don't know if this is a fact, because am not married, but are you and do you have a single girl?
Back to top Go down
http://rossworld.hi5.com
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Number of posts : 2224
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
My Mood : Why Most Married men love single girls??? Sad
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Why Most Married men love single girls???   Why Most Married men love single girls??? EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 9:46 pm

i think a man is a man married or single.. if he did have more than one single girl when he was single chances are he'll do the same after marriage. As for the why.. i think the men in the village can give the answer the question better than anyone else as to why their friends or themselves love to have more than one girl... th_mrgreen

now let me put on my bulletproof for the attack...
Back to top Go down
RossWorld

RossWorld

Male
Number of posts : 644
Say Whatever : "An Ass, having put on the Lion's skin, roamed about in the Forest, and amused himself"

PostSubject: Re: Why Most Married men love single girls???   Why Most Married men love single girls??? EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 10:13 pm

WILMOTMASON wrote:
Most of the young married guys always prefer another relationship??? Why????

Hey Willie Project, is that you? Well, I thing this thing is with the individual, and not only young men, but very old ones too.
Back to top Go down
http://rossworld.hi5.com
DSP

DSP

Male
Number of posts : 940
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Why Most Married men love single girls???   Why Most Married men love single girls??? EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 10:26 pm

LOL I havn't seen any statistical data on this one.

One woman is stress enough.

There are ALOT of single(heterosexual) men who are happy without a woman at all.
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!

PostSubject: Re: Why Most Married men love single girls???   Why Most Married men love single girls??? EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 10:34 pm

its a known fact DSP, Stats or not..
One is stress enough yet people still go in for the two or three
so the $99 question.. why?
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Why Most Married men love single girls???   Why Most Married men love single girls??? EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 11:01 pm

your hello oh....
da na all the married men dem lor collect single geh them oh..
like Flo said.. if you did it when you were single, chances are you will continue same when married.

also too.. men like young girls cuz they like to keep the illusion that they will keep ( the men) young.
rubbish
Back to top Go down
bellah

bellah

Male
Number of posts : 1605
Say Whatever : \
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Why Most Married men love single girls???   Why Most Married men love single girls??? EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 11:18 pm

Young married men do that because they want to satisfy their selfish ego which is then simply infidelity. Such act when caught will lead to the breakup of the home. It is incumbent upon young men to be careful and not allow all the sexual pleasure of this world to currupt us..
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why Most Married men love single girls???   Why Most Married men love single girls??? EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 11:28 pm

i hae another scenario to this guys.. it seems and in most cases is true that its the man selfish aim for lust to have single ladies even though they're married but a few i beleive do it to satisfy their ego.
what makes u think a man does try to keep more then one girl for fear that if he stay with one she might find him below par... that damages a man's ego for sure so to keep up the facid.. he has many on the line and when one girl gets smart enough to release that she's worth more than being with someone that cheats on her, she either walks away before he finds some excuse to move on to the next one.
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why Most Married men love single girls???   Why Most Married men love single girls??? EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 11:30 pm

do men even need a reason to cheat? th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male
Number of posts : 2243
Say Whatever : “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the tru
My Mood : Why Most Married men love single girls??? Flirty
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Why Most Married men love single girls???   Why Most Married men love single girls??? EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 11:39 pm

Which came first is the question. Men and younger women, or the word or idea of cheating....answer that and you will find the answer.

I will explain more....
Back to top Go down
http://www.bushchicken.com
krazzy

krazzy

Female
Number of posts : 2353
Say Whatever : your best friend can be your worst enemy and so forth..lol
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Why Most Married men love single girls???   Why Most Married men love single girls??? EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 11:44 pm

just for the record..men find single gehs because... th_ROFLMAO my lungs. it is just natural, accepted, part of the socialization for most men, and also a very strong part of liberian culture (da dey one i know abt, before yor come kill me). u cannot eat cassava leaves every day. u na happy sef, u got helper. some kinda young thing jes tempting me. nothing wrong if i eat something small, i na divorcing. da my lil thing i bringing up. like candy and flo say-da my small thing can give me energy (so so lies). the sayings are many and common to liberians-all supporting infidelity, in most cases.
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why Most Married men love single girls???   Why Most Married men love single girls??? EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 11:46 pm

some small girls in mombassa said something striking about this: boys are groomed in the space of male adults who tell them, practice makes perfect, sadly, the boys practice on us (teenage girls). Sad
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why Most Married men love single girls???   Why Most Married men love single girls??? EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 11:48 pm

Mr. Journalist... th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why Most Married men love single girls???   Why Most Married men love single girls??? EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 11:57 pm

candygirl wrote:
do men even need a reason to cheat? th_mrgreen

th_no
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male
Say Whatever : “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the tru

PostSubject: Re: Why Most Married men love single girls???   Why Most Married men love single girls??? EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 12:00 am

The female thing is natural. Though we have tried to develop our brains, the triggers are still there. The rounded hips, the lips, full breasts and finally the challenge.

As human beings though, we should distinguish ourselves by using our brain over our brawn, but the animal instinct in us is too overwhelming.

Though many here thnk it is only Liberian culture, that perception is not true, it is in ALL cultures.

And though some men live the life of prudence, staying with only the wife of their youths, it is really hardly normal.

To get an insight, read "Sperm Wars: The Science of Sex", and you will realize that it is more than just the fact that he is a cheater, that drives him. It is Primordial, it is an instinct born of ancient times.

Hmmm....
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why Most Married men love single girls???   Why Most Married men love single girls??? EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 12:01 am

krazzy wrote:
just for the record..men find single gehs because... th_ROFLMAO my lungs. it is just natural, accepted, part of the socialization for most men, and also a very strong part of liberian culture (da dey one i know abt, before yor come kill me). u cannot eat cassava leaves every day. u na happy sef, u got helper. some kinda young thing jes tempting me. nothing wrong if i eat something small, i na divorcing. da my lil thing i bringing up. like candy and flo say-da my small thing can give me energy (so so lies). the sayings are many and common to liberians-all supporting infidelity, in most cases.

th_goodpost th_yes-1
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why Most Married men love single girls???   Why Most Married men love single girls??? EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 12:02 am

gadyu wrote:
Which came first is the question. Men and younger women, or the word or idea of cheating....answer that and you will find the answer.

I will explain more....

We want ur input too Gadyu.. the question was married young men and single women.. where do u stand on the issue?
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Why Most Married men love single girls???   Why Most Married men love single girls??? EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 12:02 am

candygirl wrote:
krazzy wrote:

th_goodpost th_yes-1

th_bs
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

LadyFlo wrote:
gadyu wrote:

I will explain more....

We want ur input too Gadyu.. the question was married young men and single women.. where do u stand on the issue?

I did. Look at my post above.
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Why Most Married men love single girls???   Why Most Married men love single girls??? EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 12:06 am

You should read the whole book, I DID!
http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m2372/is_n1_v35/ai_20746731

Last edited by gadyu on Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why Most Married men love single girls???   Why Most Married men love single girls??? EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 12:06 am

agreed. it is natural and a 'natural part of socialization for boys' is to understand that this is natural and acceptable for them. women see too but by the time you decide to get in a relationship with a a younger boy--society has a name for you. the male equvalent is sugar daddy or something like that.

maybe that book should be the next one for our reading club? th_ROFLMAO

gadyu wrote:
The female thing is natural. Though we have tried to develop our brains, the triggers are still there. The rounded hips, the lips, full breasts and finally the challenge.

As human beings though, we should distinguish ourselves by using our brain over our brawn, but the animal instinct in us is too overwhelming.

Though many here thnk it is only Liberian culture, that perception is not true, it is in ALL cultures.

And though some men live the life of prudence, staying with only the wife of their youths, it is really hardly normal.

To get an insight, read "Sperm Wars: The Science of Sex", and you will realize that it is more than just the fact that he is a cheater, that drives him. It is Primordial, it is an instinct born of ancient times.

Hmmm....
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Why Most Married men love single girls???   Why Most Married men love single girls??? EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 12:11 am

Well, society is growing up and many women are now dating younger men. Many Liberian women may not know this, since many of them, and I use the next term without any pun, many of them are uptight about sex as soon as they think they developp one strand of gray hair in their pubic area, but when women get to 35-40 and the fires start to die, that is in that relatively short period that they experience some of the best sex of their lives, unfortunately men are at that time looking to their younger compatriots.

Smart women of that age without a willing husband or partner though will find comfort in the arms of a younger man, by coercion through wealth or using secret trysts.

Well, let me rest....yaw sarry.
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why Most Married men love single girls???   Why Most Married men love single girls??? EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 12:12 am

gadyu wrote:
candygirl wrote:
krazzy wrote:

th_goodpost th_yes-1

th_bs
th_complaining
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why Most Married men love single girls???   Why Most Married men love single girls??? EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 12:18 am

Primordial, it is an instinct born of ancient times.

>?????

is that a nice qwee way of saying men are born with the urge to cheat?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why Most Married men love single girls???   Why Most Married men love single girls??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why Most Married men love single girls???
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next