Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Austin S. Fallah the next Obama for Liberia in 2017

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bellah

bellah

Male
Number of posts : 1605
Say Whatever : \
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Austin S. Fallah the next Obama for Liberia in 2017 Empty
PostSubject: Austin S. Fallah the next Obama for Liberia in 2017   Austin S. Fallah the next Obama for Liberia in 2017 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 3:36 am

Austin S. Fallah has the resemblance to be the next Obama of Liberia and succeed Ellen Johnson Sirleaf. Austin has a humble beginning, growing up in Bong Mine and finally Logan Town, he attended Boatswain junior High, Cathedral and finally graduated from the St. Mary catholic High School-Duala. While at St. Mary, Austin was very active in student politics and served as Project Committee Chairman. Thru his instrumentality, the late Samuel kanyon Doe visited St. Mary and donated LD$10,000 for the senior class project.

Austin worked for the Ministry of Finance as deputy commissioner for Motor Vehicle while at the same pursuing a bachelor degree in Economics at the University of Liberia. As a result of the war, the young Economic Student traveled to the United States in search of greener pasture. Austin recently graduated from St. Mary catholic University with a MBA in finance. Austin is an advocate in the Minnesota Liberian Politics. Austin is looking forward to returning home in 2017 and replace Ma Ellen. Austin wants to change the Liberian landscape and help usher in a new vision of zero tolerance on corruption and a give rise to a new middle class. What u think about the Obama of Liberian body politics.....

Last edited by bellah on Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male
Number of posts : 2243
Say Whatever : “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the tru
My Mood : Austin S. Fallah the next Obama for Liberia in 2017 Flirty
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Austin S. Fallah the next Obama for Liberia in 2017   Austin S. Fallah the next Obama for Liberia in 2017 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 3:40 am

Austin wants to change the Liberian landscape -Saigon

Let him go ask the Mexicans for their gardening equipment. He cannot do it with Chappia... th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
http://www.bushchicken.com
bellah

bellah

Male

PostSubject: Re: Austin S. Fallah the next Obama for Liberia in 2017   Austin S. Fallah the next Obama for Liberia in 2017 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 4:03 am

gadyu wrote:
Austin wants to change the Liberian landscape -Saigon

Let him go ask the Mexicans for their gardening equipment. He cannot do it with Chappia... th_mrgreen

Mr. Black Beret yes...he will change the political landscape like Obama is during here now...
Back to top Go down
bellah

bellah

Male

PostSubject: Re: Austin S. Fallah the next Obama for Liberia in 2017   Austin S. Fallah the next Obama for Liberia in 2017 EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 2:08 am

A new day a new politic. Austin Fallah is our man. He understands the economic situation of the Liberian pepo as student of Economics from Lux In Tenebris. Here he is vet him...
Back to top Go down
fallahas

Male
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Austin S. Fallah the next Obama for Liberia in 2017   Austin S. Fallah the next Obama for Liberia in 2017 EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 2:10 am

Austin S. Fallah also holds a Bachelor's degree in Economics from the University of Minnesota and another Bachelor's degree in Business Administration from the Saint Mary's Catholic University of Minnesota. He's currently enroll in another Master's program (Master of Software System) at the Catholic University of Saint Thomas of Minnesota. He is a Senior Supervsior within the Financial Analysis and Accounting Department of Hennepin County Government (HSPHD) of Minnesota.
Back to top Go down
fallahas

Male
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Austin S. Fallah the next Obama for Liberia in 2017   Austin S. Fallah the next Obama for Liberia in 2017 EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 2:31 am

Gadyu(Peabody, Stanford),

If we as future leaders of our nation are to rekindle the hopes and aspirations of our people(Liberians) now is the time to start giving them the hope that a genuine change is on the way, under a dear son of the land. A change that will create jobs, introduce a modernize social security system, improve healthcare delivery system for all, strong competitive educational system, freedom of the press, freedom of speech, free and dispassionate judiciary system, tuition aid college students, free education K-12, decentralize government of the people, by the people, with the people and for the people, and many, many more to come.

All of the above could be achieved, if we work together as a country and people. We shall go through the legal political process. The above plan shall be sold to the Liberian people comes 2011. I am sure you will be part of that process.

Thanks

Austin S. Fallah
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Number of posts : 2224
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
My Mood : Austin S. Fallah the next Obama for Liberia in 2017 Sad
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Austin S. Fallah the next Obama for Liberia in 2017   Austin S. Fallah the next Obama for Liberia in 2017 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 8:46 am

hmm campaigning starting in the village already.....
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male
Number of posts : 2243
Say Whatever : “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the tru
My Mood : Austin S. Fallah the next Obama for Liberia in 2017 Flirty
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Austin S. Fallah the next Obama for Liberia in 2017   Austin S. Fallah the next Obama for Liberia in 2017 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 9:25 am

Thanks for singling me out for direct campaign literature. When the time comes call me and I will see what I can do to promote your candidacy. utheman
Back to top Go down
http://www.bushchicken.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Austin S. Fallah the next Obama for Liberia in 2017   Austin S. Fallah the next Obama for Liberia in 2017 Empty

Back to top Go down

Austin S. Fallah the next Obama for Liberia in 2017
Page 1 of 1