Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WELCOME TO AMERICA

Go down 
+10
krazzy
Mrs.JAY
DSP
gadyu
bellah
Mai
Jocelyn
Traveller
Geyla Queen
RossWorld
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
RossWorld

RossWorld

Male
Number of posts : 644
Say Whatever : "An Ass, having put on the Lion's skin, roamed about in the Forest, and amused himself"
My Mood : WELCOME TO AMERICA Sunshine
Registration date : 2008-04-26

WELCOME TO AMERICA Empty
PostSubject: WELCOME TO AMERICA   WELCOME TO AMERICA EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 7:58 pm

I know this will come as a surprised to many of you, but VERY sorry, had to leave with out informing most of you guys.
I arrived in the sates yesterday and am in for now. Don't have a number yet.
Ok, will catch you guys later

Last edited by RossWorld on Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://rossworld.hi5.com
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood : WELCOME TO AMERICA Worried
Registration date : 2008-03-28

WELCOME TO AMERICA Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO AMERICA   WELCOME TO AMERICA EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 8:37 pm

Shocked Chay, my brother I am so happy to hear this. Keep us posted.

I still vex, you could have brought my frabric mehn : smile_sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.liberian-village.com/
RossWorld

RossWorld

Male
Say Whatever : "An Ass, having put on the Lion's skin, roamed about in the Forest, and amused himself"

WELCOME TO AMERICA Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO AMERICA   WELCOME TO AMERICA EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 8:59 pm

Sorry oh. I know my apology
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood : WELCOME TO AMERICA Worried
Registration date : 2008-03-28

WELCOME TO AMERICA Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO AMERICA   WELCOME TO AMERICA EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 9:06 pm

RossWorld wrote:

GO BACK AND GET IT th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
http://www.liberian-village.com/
Traveller

Traveller

Male
Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-04-25

WELCOME TO AMERICA Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO AMERICA   WELCOME TO AMERICA EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 9:18 pm

My man, welcome to the great satan, the great equalizer, the ocncrete jungle, babylon central, the whore who sits on many waters...... Laughing jeh joking yah, welcome!
Back to top Go down
RossWorld

RossWorld

Male

WELCOME TO AMERICA Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO AMERICA   WELCOME TO AMERICA EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 9:47 pm

Traveller wrote:
My man, welcome to the great satan, the great equalizer, the ocncrete jungle, babylon central, the whore who sits on many waters...... Laughing jeh joking yah, welcome!

U better be joking...because u getting me scare.. u want tell me I can from hell to hell.
Yeah thanks bro.
Back to top Go down
RossWorld

RossWorld

Male

WELCOME TO AMERICA Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO AMERICA   WELCOME TO AMERICA EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 9:53 pm

Geyla Queen wrote:
RossWorld wrote:

GO BACK AND GET IT th_mrgreen

I beg u ohhh, but I brought some stuffs, maybe u need to cum take a look.
U still on vacation?
Back to top Go down
Jocelyn

Jocelyn

Female
Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2008-05-02

WELCOME TO AMERICA Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO AMERICA   WELCOME TO AMERICA EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 10:10 pm

That why u sad for???? Welcome!!!! U in my backyard..... PM if you need tips about getting around NJ or the city (New York), or any basic info......
Back to top Go down
RossWorld

RossWorld

Male

WELCOME TO AMERICA Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO AMERICA   WELCOME TO AMERICA EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 10:20 pm

yeah thanks, Joce...and just did that
Back to top Go down
Mai

Female
Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2008-04-02

WELCOME TO AMERICA Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO AMERICA   WELCOME TO AMERICA EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 10:27 pm

Traveller wrote:

come on Traveller, it's not that bad...... let the man enjoy his fisrt couple of weeks before reality bites. th_ROFLMAO th_ROFLMAO
Back to top Go down
RossWorld

RossWorld

Male

WELCOME TO AMERICA Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO AMERICA   WELCOME TO AMERICA EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 10:29 pm

Mai wrote:
Traveller wrote:

come on Traveller, it's not that bad...... let the man enjoy his fisrt couple of weeks before reality bites. th_ROFLMAO th_ROFLMAO

Yeah meh... thanks ya Mai...but you making me scary too. Is the reality bites big as the ones back home? th_ROFLMAO th_ROFLMAO
Back to top Go down
Mai

Female

WELCOME TO AMERICA Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO AMERICA   WELCOME TO AMERICA EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 10:35 pm

RossWorld wrote:
Mai wrote:
Traveller wrote:

Yeah meh... thanks ya Mai...but you making me scary too. Is the reality bites big as the ones back home? th_ROFLMAO th_ROFLMAO

it's a different kinda sting. but th_welcome anyway.
Back to top Go down
RossWorld

RossWorld

Male

WELCOME TO AMERICA Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO AMERICA   WELCOME TO AMERICA EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 10:44 pm

yah thanks
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Traveller

Male

WELCOME TO AMERICA Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO AMERICA   WELCOME TO AMERICA EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 10:56 pm

Ok, Ross enjoy your honeymoon yah! Laughing
Back to top Go down
RossWorld

RossWorld

Male

WELCOME TO AMERICA Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO AMERICA   WELCOME TO AMERICA EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 10:57 pm

Traveller wrote:
Ok, Ross enjoy your honeymoon yah! Laughing
Yeah, thanks oldma
Back to top Go down
bellah

bellah

Male
Number of posts : 1605
Say Whatever : \
Registration date : 2008-04-03

WELCOME TO AMERICA Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO AMERICA   WELCOME TO AMERICA EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 11:33 pm

Ross, Bienvenue to the land of opportunity and just humble yourself in the place and all will be yours. Take care and let keep in touch. This is my number for any question u want to ask: 608-669-0880. Don't be ashame to ask question cuz that is the only way you will get to know the system.
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male
Number of posts : 2243
Say Whatever : “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the tru
My Mood : WELCOME TO AMERICA Flirty
Registration date : 2008-04-10

WELCOME TO AMERICA Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO AMERICA   WELCOME TO AMERICA EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 11:57 pm

Ross, make sure to only get one credit card...
Back to top Go down
http://www.bushchicken.com
Mai

Female

WELCOME TO AMERICA Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO AMERICA   WELCOME TO AMERICA EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 12:10 am

bellah wrote:
Ross, Bienvenue to the land of opportunity and just humble yourself in the place and all will be yours. Take care and let keep in touch. This is my number for any question u want to ask: 608-669-0880. Don't be ashame to ask question cuz that is the only way you will get to know the system.

hmmm, i don't know about how honest this statement is,, : smile_tongue : smile_tongue they duh make fun of JJC plenty oh. you can figure out a lot of things on your own. take the train, use vending machines, practice ur seree with poeple on the street to hear how you sound. make mistakes only you know about. th_cool
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male
Number of posts : 2243
Say Whatever : “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the tru
My Mood : WELCOME TO AMERICA Flirty
Registration date : 2008-04-10

WELCOME TO AMERICA Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO AMERICA   WELCOME TO AMERICA EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 12:22 am

Lemme call and see if that number correct so I can post it somewhere near Paris Hilton's address book.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bushchicken.com
DSP

DSP

Male
Number of posts : 940

WELCOME TO AMERICA Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO AMERICA   WELCOME TO AMERICA EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 12:54 am

Mai wrote:
bellah wrote:

hmmm, i don't know about how honest this statement is,, : smile_tongue : smile_tongue they duh make fun of JJC plenty oh. you can figure out a lot of things on your own. take the train, use vending machines, practice ur seree with poeple on the street to hear how you sound. make mistakes only you know about. th_cool

LOL you told the man to use vending machines!!!

ROFL

RossWorld

Do not have any children in this country!!

Also, you coming work like dawg with no sleep!

And everybody knows they are better than you.
Back to top Go down
Mrs.JAY

Mrs.JAY

Female
Number of posts : 344
My Mood : WELCOME TO AMERICA Breezy
Registration date : 2008-04-05

WELCOME TO AMERICA Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO AMERICA   WELCOME TO AMERICA EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 1:06 am

gadyu wrote:
Ross, make sure to only get one credit card...

th_yes th_yes th_yes th_mrgreen th_mrgreen th_mrgreen th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
http://www.liberianyouthnetwork.org
Mai

Female

WELCOME TO AMERICA Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO AMERICA   WELCOME TO AMERICA EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 1:27 am

DSP wrote:
Mai wrote:
bellah wrote:

ROFL

RossWorld

yes oh.... it's the little things that are the most embarassing. master them alone and avoid being the butt of some drunk's jokes. th_2Pac
Back to top Go down
DSP

DSP

Male
Number of posts : 940

WELCOME TO AMERICA Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO AMERICA   WELCOME TO AMERICA EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 2:26 am

Mai wrote:
DSP wrote:
Mai wrote:
bellah wrote:

ROFL

RossWorld

yes oh.... it's the little things that are the most embarassing. master them alone and avoid being the butt of some drunk's jokes. th_2Pac

lol
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female
Number of posts : 2353
Say Whatever : your best friend can be your worst enemy and so forth..lol
Registration date : 2008-04-07

WELCOME TO AMERICA Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO AMERICA   WELCOME TO AMERICA EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 2:53 am

i know ehn...america the beautiful! Twisted Evil th_ROFLMAO

Mai wrote:
Traveller wrote:

Back to top Go down
Traveller

Traveller

Male

WELCOME TO AMERICA Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO AMERICA   WELCOME TO AMERICA EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 3:00 am

Don't eat yellow snow!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WELCOME TO AMERICA Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO AMERICA   WELCOME TO AMERICA Empty

Back to top Go down

WELCOME TO AMERICA
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next