Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What is your funniest memory from growing up?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Traveller

Traveller

Male
Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-04-25

What is your funniest memory from growing up? Empty
PostSubject: What is your funniest memory from growing up?   What is your funniest memory from growing up? EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 2:50 am

Can be something from your early childhood or from high school.
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male
Number of posts : 2243
Say Whatever : “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the tru
My Mood : What is your funniest memory from growing up? Flirty
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: What is your funniest memory from growing up?   What is your funniest memory from growing up? EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 2:57 am

I had to pee, but instead of running to the bathroom I stood on the field in the corner and did my deed. Not knowing, Mr. Henry, JJ RUMs was standing right over me all the time.

When I turned around like kids do when they finish peeing, getting ready to start making noise again, I just bumped into him and he just held me by the scruff of my collar and took me in.

Twas funny because all my class mates were rolling laughing at me and instead of me being scared, like the joker I was, was laughing too.....

Got a few licks and promised I would not pee on the field again......
Back to top Go down
http://www.bushchicken.com
Traveller

Traveller

Male
Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: What is your funniest memory from growing up?   What is your funniest memory from growing up? EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 3:42 am

One of mine was during my first year at St. Patricks. My good friend and I cooked up a plan to go and visit some girls we knew from convent one saturday morning. So I got up early that morning and made it to buddy's place by like 10am. By 11:30 he and I had made to the girls house by BTC. When ew approached the house, the girls were still in their nightgowns doing their saturday morning chores. Their father spotted us and starting shuoting "Who yor come to here?" We acted like we were not even going to that house and we went and found some rocks to sit on for the next several hours until the girls were through with chores and they could come around. Woman baysnay was not easy back in the day!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your funniest memory from growing up?   What is your funniest memory from growing up? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is your funniest memory from growing up?
Page 1 of 1