Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Quake Survivor Lived On Beer For 11 Days

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
My Mood : Quake Survivor Lived On Beer For 11 Days Sad
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Quake Survivor Lived On Beer For 11 Days Empty
PostSubject: Quake Survivor Lived On Beer For 11 Days   Quake Survivor Lived On Beer For 11 Days EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 8:59 pm

(The Monitor, 01/25/2010) “Quake Survivor Lived On Beer For 11 Days”

A shop worker buried in the Haiti quake has been pulled alive from the rubble after 11 days – and told how he survived on beer and cookies.

Dozens of onlookers cheered as Wismond Exantus emerged smiling from a deep tuned drilled by rescuers. Mr. Exantus had initially survived by diving under a desk when the rubble started to fall round him as the quake struck. The 24-year-old found himself trapped in a tiny space but discovered a few select groceries within arms’ reach beer, biscuits and cola. Speaking from his hospital bed he said: I was hungry. But every night I thought about the revelation that I would survive. “ I would eat any thing I found. After the quake I didn’t know when it was day and when it was night. “It was God Who was tucking me away in his arms. It gave me strength.”
Back to top Go down
Josie

Josie

Female
Number of posts : 303
Say Whatever : Failure is an event and not a person, be strong and show the real you to others.
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Quake Survivor Lived On Beer For 11 Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quake Survivor Lived On Beer For 11 Days   Quake Survivor Lived On Beer For 11 Days EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 9:52 pm

Hmmmm, Thank GOD fo his life............
Back to top Go down

Quake Survivor Lived On Beer For 11 Days
Page 1 of 1