Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pastor Challenges Congregation To Have sex for days

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RossWorld

RossWorld

Male
Number of posts : 644
Say Whatever : "An Ass, having put on the Lion's skin, roamed about in the Forest, and amused himself"
My Mood : Pastor Challenges Congregation To Have sex for days Sunshine
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Pastor Challenges Congregation To Have sex for days Empty
PostSubject: Pastor Challenges Congregation To Have sex for days   Pastor Challenges Congregation To Have sex for days EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 7:54 pm

http://wcbstv.com/video/?id=120015@wcbs.dayport.com
Back to top Go down
http://rossworld.hi5.com
RossWorld

RossWorld

Male
Number of posts : 644
Say Whatever : "An Ass, having put on the Lion's skin, roamed about in the Forest, and amused himself"
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Pastor Challenges Congregation To Have sex for days   Pastor Challenges Congregation To Have sex for days EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 7:55 pm

What...... real back breaking ohhhhhhhhhhh
Back to top Go down
http://rossworld.hi5.com
krazzy

krazzy

Female
Number of posts : 2353
Say Whatever : your best friend can be your worst enemy and so forth..lol
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Pastor Challenges Congregation To Have sex for days   Pastor Challenges Congregation To Have sex for days EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 9:24 pm

so patriarchal angry1 who wants to have sex on demand (even if you are not interested). this is why i am cautious about organized religion. watched escape from jonestown last night-difficult to wrap all of that around my brains...suicide in the name of religion and faith? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Nica

Nica

Female
Number of posts : 1026
Say Whatever : Yes We Did!
My Mood : Pastor Challenges Congregation To Have sex for days Mellow
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Pastor Challenges Congregation To Have sex for days   Pastor Challenges Congregation To Have sex for days EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 1:10 am

It funny mehnn. Da na bad thing. He say he challenge them not he force them.
I can see what he trying to get at...the underlying problems people face in their
marriages.

I ain believe in religion either though. I ain like the word sef. The church the Most High coming back for not found in any building and has nothing to do with any denomination.

Da Jim Jones thing was a trip an ehn? Scary. Unfortunately it will happen again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.apublicsecret.com
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Number of posts : 2224
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
My Mood : Pastor Challenges Congregation To Have sex for days Sad
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Pastor Challenges Congregation To Have sex for days   Pastor Challenges Congregation To Have sex for days EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 5:45 am

na wa oh... the hospital dem bettr get ready for more patients.. seven day straight.. i think they better say "who all can run... they shud run oh" if u know u cant make it dont even try.. lol
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female
Number of posts : 2353
Say Whatever : your best friend can be your worst enemy and so forth..lol
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Pastor Challenges Congregation To Have sex for days   Pastor Challenges Congregation To Have sex for days EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 5:56 am

who will want to disobey god's messenger, nica? if u do so , u better not be stepping up for any counseling soon. lol i am still scared after watching jim jones...reminded me of charles taylor and his wickedness angry1
Back to top Go down
Nica

Nica

Female
Number of posts : 1026
Say Whatever : Yes We Did!
My Mood : Pastor Challenges Congregation To Have sex for days Mellow
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Pastor Challenges Congregation To Have sex for days   Pastor Challenges Congregation To Have sex for days EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 11:53 am

krazzy wrote:
who will want to disobey god's messenger, nica? if u do so , u better not be stepping up for any counseling soon. lol i am still scared after watching jim jones...reminded me of charles taylor and his wickedness angry1

Da the thing oh...when you have a genuine relationship between you and The Most High you will recognize who is truly God's messenger or not.
That is the danger with religion. It is easy to set up false god's and those deeply desiring something or some one to believe in, fall prey to it all.

You ain got to be pretending to be God or some divine messenger sef. Charles Taylor...excellent case in point.
There is one coming according to Jah Book, that will decieve many nations. Many among the elect and the intelligent will be decieved.

No need to be scared of the Jim Jones or Charles Taylor's or the next deciever...All the wisdom and discernment we need is there simply for the asking. Ask no man..ask God. th_yes-1
Back to top Go down
http://www.apublicsecret.com

Pastor Challenges Congregation To Have sex for days
Page 1 of 1