Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

75th Anniversary Celebration - 2 can fly for the price of 1

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
rberry

rberry

Male
Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2008-04-25

75th Anniversary Celebration - 2 can fly for the price of 1 Empty
PostSubject: 75th Anniversary Celebration - 2 can fly for the price of 1   75th Anniversary Celebration - 2 can fly for the price of 1 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 1:35 am

75th Anniversary Celebration - 2 can fly for the price of 1 Logo
75th Anniversary Celebration - 2 can fly for the price of 1 1
75th Anniversary Celebration - 2 can fly for the price of 1 2
75th Anniversary Celebration - 2 can fly for the price of 1 3
75th Anniversary Celebration - 2 can fly for the price of 1 4
Send this email to a friend
http://flysaaspecials.com/air-only/bogo/

But how do we get from Dakar to RIA now? Candy my dear, do you have any suggestion?
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female
Number of posts : 2353
Say Whatever : your best friend can be your worst enemy and so forth..lol
My Mood : 75th Anniversary Celebration - 2 can fly for the price of 1 Sunshine
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: 75th Anniversary Celebration - 2 can fly for the price of 1   75th Anniversary Celebration - 2 can fly for the price of 1 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 1:41 am

aye..da flying bisness here so? hi pope Laughing
Back to top Go down
rberry

rberry

Male

PostSubject: Re: 75th Anniversary Celebration - 2 can fly for the price of 1   75th Anniversary Celebration - 2 can fly for the price of 1 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 1:45 am

krazzy wrote:

Looka dis one here, da yama yama geyla you want to start today hen, please take my take from it yah confused2 confused2 confused2 ... Okay, since Candy refused to ansor my smal question, how do I get from Dakear to RIA?
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female

PostSubject: Re: 75th Anniversary Celebration - 2 can fly for the price of 1   75th Anniversary Celebration - 2 can fly for the price of 1 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 5:25 pm

try walking Laughing i think sn brussels to abidjan then monrovia
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Traveller

Male
Number of posts : 1145

PostSubject: Re: 75th Anniversary Celebration - 2 can fly for the price of 1   75th Anniversary Celebration - 2 can fly for the price of 1 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 11:26 pm

Called South African airways yesterday. This deal is nice! $1,874 round trip to Dakar from JFK. From Dulles to Johannesburg, the flight is $1,797.
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Number of posts : 2224
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
My Mood : 75th Anniversary Celebration - 2 can fly for the price of 1 Sad
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: 75th Anniversary Celebration - 2 can fly for the price of 1   75th Anniversary Celebration - 2 can fly for the price of 1 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 11:48 pm

rberry wrote:
krazzy wrote:

Looka dis one here, da yama yama geyla you want to start today hen, please take my take from it yah confused2 confused2 confused2 ... Okay, since Candy refused to ansor my smal question, how do I get from Dakear to RIA?

not show if the schedule have change but Bellview or Elysian if they are still flying. Brussels doesnt pick up passengers from Dakar.. ok let me check with office back home and confirm.. lol
Back to top Go down
mahyou

mahyou

Female
Number of posts : 89
My Mood : 75th Anniversary Celebration - 2 can fly for the price of 1 InLove
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: 75th Anniversary Celebration - 2 can fly for the price of 1   75th Anniversary Celebration - 2 can fly for the price of 1 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 11:50 pm

Hmm..just be careful as i had a very terrible experience with them on my way to Lib in July last year. Got delayed by them and missed my flight..had to spent 3days wasting in J'burg ( bill footed by them ofcourse!)...to get connected to Ghana. Don't know but perhaps the branch on your end of the world offer better services.
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female

PostSubject: Re: 75th Anniversary Celebration - 2 can fly for the price of 1   75th Anniversary Celebration - 2 can fly for the price of 1 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 11:57 pm

elysian should bury their case and do domestic flights. yea check flo because the transit for SN Brussels to monrovia now is abidjan. if there is a flight that covers the us and abidjan route..it would be good. flying on the continent is expensive.

LadyFlo wrote:
rberry wrote:
krazzy wrote:

not show if the schedule have change but Bellview or Elysian if they are still flying. Brussels doesnt pick up passengers from Dakar.. ok let me check with office back home and confirm.. lol
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: 75th Anniversary Celebration - 2 can fly for the price of 1   75th Anniversary Celebration - 2 can fly for the price of 1 EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 12:30 am

Will never fvck with Bellview or Slok again. Got to Accra with my entire family and Bellview had cancelled our flight to Monrovia. No one even called to tell us. Two weeks later as we are getting ready to leave Accra for Monrovia, we find out the news and have to book flights (spending MORE money) on Slok. They get us in to Monrovia but mofos were acting like were boarding a "hol it hol it" bus. Pushing and shoving my children just to get on and get seats. Friggin untrained Africans! LOL!!

Next time, I will take dey white peepoh eh-pleehn aw dey way to mohnrowya yah!
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Number of posts : 2224
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
My Mood : 75th Anniversary Celebration - 2 can fly for the price of 1 Sad
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: 75th Anniversary Celebration - 2 can fly for the price of 1   75th Anniversary Celebration - 2 can fly for the price of 1 EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 1:03 am

true i wont recommend Bellview to anyone unless there was no alternative.. and i'm serious... dey wont mess with me for known reasons.. lol.. am waiting for the folks confirmation and will let u guys know
Back to top Go down
rberry

rberry

Male

PostSubject: Re: 75th Anniversary Celebration - 2 can fly for the price of 1   75th Anniversary Celebration - 2 can fly for the price of 1 EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 2:45 am

Traveller wrote:
Will never fvck with Bellview or Slok again. Got to Accra with my entire family and Bellview had cancelled our flight to Monrovia. No one even called to tell us. Two weeks later as we are getting ready to leave Accra for Monrovia, we find out the news and have to book flights (spending MORE money) on Slok. They get us in to Monrovia but mofos were acting like were boarding a "hol it hol it" bus. Pushing and shoving my children just to get on and get seats. Friggin untrained Africans! LOL!!

During my last trip to Liberia, I decided to chill in Accra for few days. When I got to the Airport to leave for Liberia, there were two flights leaving that afternoon: Kenya Air for 560 RT or Bellview for $4.25 RT. This was one of my quickest decisions ever, I jes walk to Kenya Air desk and paid the $560. LOL, this flight was off the hook, before I landed at RIA, I had downed three bottles of red wine.

Those idiots at Bellview took me for a fool few years back. I got to the airport, and the dude told me: My brotha there are only three seats left and all three were in first class. Ayy Lord, I was excited to get to LIB, that I spend the $680 oneway for 1st class. When I got in the plane, I was the only person in 1st, and the rest of the plane was almost empty. I said, Ayy Olga got me good today oohhh. All I had in 1st class was a bottle of Coke ehn that was the last time I got on Bellview.
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: 75th Anniversary Celebration - 2 can fly for the price of 1   75th Anniversary Celebration - 2 can fly for the price of 1 EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 3:11 am

rberry wrote:
Traveller wrote:

During my last trip to Liberia, I decided to chill in Accra for few days. When I got to the Airport to leave for Liberia, there were two flights leaving that afternoon: Kenya Air for 560 RT or Bellview for $4.25 RT. This was one of my quickest decisions ever, I jes walk to Kenya Air desk and paid the $560. LOL, this flight was off the hook, before I landed at RIA, I had downed three bottles of red wine.

Those idiots at Bellview took me for a fool few years back. I got to the airport, and the dude told me: My brotha there are only three seats left and all three were in first class. Ayy Lord, I was excited to get to LIB, that I spend the $680 oneway for 1st class. When I got in the plane, I was the only person in 1st, and the rest of the plane was almost empty. I said, Ayy Olga got me good today oohhh. All I had in 1st class was a bottle of Coke ehn that was the last time I got on Bellview.

Aye these damn Africans! lol!
Back to top Go down
rberry

rberry

Male

PostSubject: Re: 75th Anniversary Celebration - 2 can fly for the price of 1   75th Anniversary Celebration - 2 can fly for the price of 1 EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 3:32 am

Traveller wrote:
rberry wrote:
Traveller wrote:

Aye these damn Africans! lol!

We African are extremely unique yah.... We just know how to exploit one another. Check this out, that was one of my flights ever; because I was pissoff like hell. Hey M, hit me ASAP, need to talk to you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 75th Anniversary Celebration - 2 can fly for the price of 1   75th Anniversary Celebration - 2 can fly for the price of 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

75th Anniversary Celebration - 2 can fly for the price of 1
Page 1 of 1