Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gas price gone down to L$210 in Monrovia

Go down 
+3
Nica
bellah
candygirl
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
My Mood : Gas price gone down to L$210 in Monrovia Sad
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Gas price gone down to L$210 in Monrovia Empty
PostSubject: Gas price gone down to L$210 in Monrovia   Gas price gone down to L$210 in Monrovia EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 9:10 pm

th_boogie th_boogie th_boogie th_boogie th_boogie th_boogie th_boogie th_boogie

is that a good sign or what?? now .. if they could just drop Puwsawa rice from that US$60, i will be thrilled smile_approve
Back to top Go down
bellah

bellah

Male
Number of posts : 1605
Say Whatever : \
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Gas price gone down to L$210 in Monrovia   Gas price gone down to L$210 in Monrovia EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 9:37 pm

candygirl wrote:

is that a good sign or what?? now .. if they could just drop Puwsawa rice from that US$60, i will be thrilled smile_approve

while is pusawa Rice $60.00 when the average workforce is making less than US $75.00. The Liberian pepo must vote right in 2011 so as to make a difference in how they wan to live.
Back to top Go down
Nica

Nica

Female
Number of posts : 1026
Say Whatever : Yes We Did!
My Mood : Gas price gone down to L$210 in Monrovia Mellow
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Gas price gone down to L$210 in Monrovia   Gas price gone down to L$210 in Monrovia EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 9:38 pm

Damnit. To hear gas gone down to $210...Liberian, Euro, Us ...whatever, sound crazy. Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.apublicsecret.com
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gas price gone down to L$210 in Monrovia   Gas price gone down to L$210 in Monrovia EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 9:39 pm

bellah wrote:
candygirl wrote:

while is pusawa Rice $60.00 when the average workforce is making less than US $75.00. The Liberian pepo must vote right in 2011 so as to make a difference in how they wan to live.

my man, each time i have to buy rice i can wonder how the peopel in liberia managing to find this money to buy rice.. esp those with larger families. for me, one bag can go almost 3 months before i have to buy another.. but those with more mouths to feed....
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gas price gone down to L$210 in Monrovia   Gas price gone down to L$210 in Monrovia EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 9:40 pm

Nica wrote:
Damnit. To hear gas gone down to $210...Liberian, Euro, Us ...whatever, sound crazy. Shocked

thats about US$3.38 cents th_boogie thats from the almost 5$ we were paying a few weeks back
Back to top Go down
Nica

Nica

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gas price gone down to L$210 in Monrovia   Gas price gone down to L$210 in Monrovia EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 9:44 pm

candygirl wrote:
Nica wrote:

thats about US$3.38 cents th_boogie thats from the almost 5$ we were paying a few weeks back

That's so funny. I was looking for something this morning and found an old Liberian 5.00 bill in a wallet I use to use. Aye yah. smile_approve
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gas price gone down to L$210 in Monrovia   Gas price gone down to L$210 in Monrovia EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 9:45 pm

Nica wrote:
candygirl wrote:
Nica wrote:

That's so funny. I was looking for something this morning and found an old Liberian 5.00 bill in a wallet I use to use. Aye yah. smile_approve

really? which one? the "doe Head' or "JJ" note???
Back to top Go down
Nica

Nica

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gas price gone down to L$210 in Monrovia   Gas price gone down to L$210 in Monrovia EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 9:57 pm

candygirl wrote:
Nica wrote:
candygirl wrote:
Nica wrote:

No Doe no JJ. That man tapping rubber. It from April 6, 1991. We used to say April da the wicked month. th_yes-1
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood : Gas price gone down to L$210 in Monrovia Worried
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Gas price gone down to L$210 in Monrovia   Gas price gone down to L$210 in Monrovia EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 10:39 pm

scan it...I want to see
Back to top Go down
http://www.liberian-village.com/
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Number of posts : 2224
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Gas price gone down to L$210 in Monrovia   Gas price gone down to L$210 in Monrovia EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 10:41 pm

Nica Doe or JJ head shud be on the other side of it.. all the bills got one of those...
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gas price gone down to L$210 in Monrovia   Gas price gone down to L$210 in Monrovia EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 10:42 pm

Nica wrote:
candygirl wrote:
Nica wrote:
candygirl wrote:
Nica wrote:

No Doe no JJ. That man tapping rubber. It from April 6, 1991. We used to say April da the wicked month. th_yes-1

its not a doe head nor a jj? which one is it aye.......... scratch

Last edited by candygirl on Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!

PostSubject: Re: Gas price gone down to L$210 in Monrovia   Gas price gone down to L$210 in Monrovia EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 10:42 pm

Geyla Queen wrote:
scan it...I want to see

i got almost all the new ones if you wan see them will scan and add it later... how u doing today?
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gas price gone down to L$210 in Monrovia   Gas price gone down to L$210 in Monrovia EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 10:43 pm

LadyFlo wrote:
Nica Doe or JJ head shud be on the other side of it.. all the bills got one of those...
th_yes-1 th_yes-1
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gas price gone down to L$210 in Monrovia   Gas price gone down to L$210 in Monrovia EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 10:44 pm

candygirl wrote:
Nica wrote:
candygirl wrote:
Nica wrote:
candygirl wrote:
Nica wrote:

its not a doe head nor a jj? which one is it aye.......... scratch

i know right.. confuse myself but i think she's looking on the other side of it cuz even the old bill got one of the president head on all of them...
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood : Gas price gone down to L$210 in Monrovia Worried
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Gas price gone down to L$210 in Monrovia   Gas price gone down to L$210 in Monrovia EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 10:44 pm

LadyFlo wrote:
Geyla Queen wrote:
scan it...I want to see

i got almost all the new ones if you wan see them will scan and add it later... how u doing today?

th_cool we can add to the gallery.

I doing a lot better....I didn't go to work today either....I should be 100% by Monday smile_approve
Back to top Go down
http://www.liberian-village.com/
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gas price gone down to L$210 in Monrovia   Gas price gone down to L$210 in Monrovia EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 10:48 pm

Geyla Queen wrote:
LadyFlo wrote:
Geyla Queen wrote:
scan it...I want to see

I doing a lot better....I didn't go to work today either....I should be 100% by Monday smile_approve

ok will do... glad u're doing better. didnt work today myself.. well homework still got me busy.. lol
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gas price gone down to L$210 in Monrovia   Gas price gone down to L$210 in Monrovia EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 10:52 pm

LadyFlo wrote:
Geyla Queen wrote:
LadyFlo wrote:
Geyla Queen wrote:
scan it...I want to see

ok will do... glad u're doing better. didnt work today myself.. well homework still got me busy.. lol

you supposed to ask dey geh what kinda "wek" make her sick smile_tongue
Back to top Go down
Nica

Nica

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gas price gone down to L$210 in Monrovia   Gas price gone down to L$210 in Monrovia EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 10:52 pm

Dis one that special bill. lol!

I telling you. Nobody head dere. Big picture of National Bank of liberia onone side and picture of man tapping rubber & The love of Liberty on the other one. My pops on the computer with the scanner. He watching shhoot em up movie. No way to didturb him. But I will scan for the collection.

I coming frame it th_yes-1
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gas price gone down to L$210 in Monrovia   Gas price gone down to L$210 in Monrovia EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 10:53 pm

Nica wrote:
Dis one that special bill. lol!

I telling you. Nobody head dere. Big picture of National Bank of liberia onone side and picture of man tapping rubber & The love of Liberty on the other one. My pops on the computer with the scanner. He watching shhoot em up movie. No way to didturb him. But I will scan for the collection.

hmmm.. i wonder if thats the money Sawyer them printed ...?? Shocked scratch
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gas price gone down to L$210 in Monrovia   Gas price gone down to L$210 in Monrovia EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 10:55 pm

Nica wrote:
My pops on the computer with the scanner. He watching shhoot em up movie. No way to didturb him.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Nica

Nica

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gas price gone down to L$210 in Monrovia   Gas price gone down to L$210 in Monrovia EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 10:58 pm

Chay...since he found out he can watch movie on his computer...da his new girl friend oh. He can go in the room and close the door. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gas price gone down to L$210 in Monrovia   Gas price gone down to L$210 in Monrovia EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 11:01 pm

Nica wrote:
Chay...since he found out he can watch movie on his computer...da his new girl friend oh. He can go in the room and close the door. Rolling Eyes

hahahahahaha... i can imagine. th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gas price gone down to L$210 in Monrovia   Gas price gone down to L$210 in Monrovia EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 11:01 pm

Nica wrote:

lol! .. disconnect the internet cable line to the pc.. hahahaha.. sorry that bad idea.. but it get him away from it small... th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
Nica

Nica

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gas price gone down to L$210 in Monrovia   Gas price gone down to L$210 in Monrovia EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 11:05 pm

LadyFlo wrote:
Nica wrote:

lol! .. disconnect the internet cable line to the pc.. hahahaha.. sorry that bad idea.. but it get him away from it small... th_mrgreen

The went out the other day...He tried to lose his mind. He wore me out til I got it straight. Whaaaaa. smile_blackeye
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gas price gone down to L$210 in Monrovia   Gas price gone down to L$210 in Monrovia EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 11:07 pm

darn.. den his own passma oh...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gas price gone down to L$210 in Monrovia   Gas price gone down to L$210 in Monrovia Empty

Back to top Go down

Gas price gone down to L$210 in Monrovia
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next