Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

List of Golden Globe nominations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood : List of Golden Globe nominations Worried
Registration date : 2008-03-28

List of Golden Globe nominations Empty
PostSubject: List of Golden Globe nominations   List of Golden Globe nominations EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 1:05 am

(CNN) -- The nominations for the 66th annual Golden Globes were announced Thursday morning. They are:

Drama: "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button," "Frost/Nixon," "The Reader," "Revolutionary Road" and "Slumdog Millionaire."

Comedy or musical: "Burn After Reading," "Happy-Go-Lucky," "In Bruges," "Mamma Mia!" and "Vicky Christina Barcelona."

Director: Danny Boyle ("Slumdog Millionaire"), Stephen Daldry ("The Reader"), David Fincher ("The Curious Case of Benjamin Button"), Ron Howard ("Frost/Nixon") and Sam Mendes ("Revolutionary Road").

Actor in a drama: Leonardo DiCaprio ("Revolutionary Road"), Frank Langella ("Frost/Nixon"), Sean Penn ("Milk"), Brad Pitt ("The Curious Case of Benjamin Button") and Mickey Rourke ("The Wrestler").

Actress in a drama: Anne Hathaway ("Rachel Getting Married"), Angelina Jolie ("Changeling"), Meryl Streep ("Doubt"), Kristin Scott Thomas ("I've Loved You Too Long") and Kate Winslet ("Revolutionary Road").

Actor in a comedy or musical: Javier Bardem ("Vicky Christina Barcelona"), Colin Farrell ("In Bruges"), James Franco ("Pineapple Express"), Brendan Gleeson ("In Bruges") and Dustin Hoffman ("Last Chance Harvey").

Actress in a comedy or musical: Rebecca Hall ("Vicky Christina Barcelona"), Sally Hawkins ("Happy-Go-Lucky"), Frances McDormand ("Burn After Reading"), Meryl Streep ("Mamma Mia!") and Emma Thompson ("Last Chance Harvey").

Supporting actor: Tom Cruise ("Tropic Thunder"), Robert Downey Jr. ("Tropic Thunder"), Ralph Fiennes ("The Duchess"), Philip Seymour Hoffman ("Doubt") and Heath Ledger ("The Dark Knight").
Supporting actress: Amy Adams ("Doubt"), Penelope Cruz ("Vicky Christina Barcelona"), Viola Davis ("Doubt"), Marisa Tomei ("The Wrestler") and Kate Winslet ("The Reader").

Animated film: "Bolt," "Kung Fu Panda" and "Wall-E."

Screenplay: Simon Beaufoy ("Slumdog Millionaire"), David Hare ("The Reader"), Peter Morgan ("Frost/Nixon"), Eric Roth ("The Curious Case of Benjamin Button") and John Patrick Shanley ("Doubt").

Foreign-language film: "Gomorrah," "I've Loved You So Long," "Waltz with Bashir," "The Baader

Meinhof Complex,: and "Everlasting Moments."

Original score: James Newton Howard ("Defiance"), Alexandre Desplat ("The Curious Case of Benjamin Button"), A. R. Rahman ("Slumdog Millionaire"), Hans Zimmer ("Frost/Nixon") and Clint Eastwood ("Changeling").

Original song: "Down to Earth" from "Wall-E," "Gran Torino" from "Gran Torino," "I Thought I'd Lost You" from "Bolt," "Once in a Lifetime" from "Cadillac Records" and "The Wrestler" from "The Wrestler."

Television
Best TV comedy series: "30 Rock," "Californication," "Entourage," "The Office" and "Weeds."

Best TV drama series: "Dexter," "House," "In Treatment," "Mad Men" and "True Blood."
Back to top Go down
http://www.liberian-village.com/

List of Golden Globe nominations
Page 1 of 1