Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Vacancy..if you on that TPS list...here something here

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
krazzy

krazzy

Female
Number of posts : 2353
Say Whatever : your best friend can be your worst enemy and so forth..lol
My Mood : Vacancy..if you on that TPS list...here something here Sunshine
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Vacancy..if you on that TPS list...here something here Empty
PostSubject: Vacancy..if you on that TPS list...here something here   Vacancy..if you on that TPS list...here something here EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 1:34 am

ActionAid is an international anti-poverty agency working in over 40 countries, taking sides with poor people to end poverty

and injustice together.

International Partnership Development Coordinator, West and Central Africa

Location: Home Country within an ActionAid International office within Africa Region

Salary - £26,052 per annum. International-national terms and conditions of service apply

ActionAid International, West and Central Africa region seeks a committed and competent person for the above position.

The International Partnership Development Coordinator will advise, support and develop the capacity of country programmes and themes in establishing, developing and managing donor relations so us to maximise institutional funding and the management of that funding. Specific duties will include:

· Establish, develop and manage relations with donors including regular reporting

· Provide technical advice and support for institutional fund-raising to country programmes and themes in the WACA region

· Support donor funded project contract management at country and regional levels

· Build capacity of country programmes and regional staff on institutional fundraising

· As a member of the International Partnership Development team in delivering the IPD strategy and annual plan

The person we seek will ideally have at least five year’s experience at the senior level in the development sector, including knowledge of major official donors, with proven ability in developing and maintaining effective working partnerships with them. S/he should have a proven track-record in proposal designing and success at raising funds. Excellent analytical and planning skills will be required. The candidate should have experience of distance team working, including providing support and training from a distance and be able to work in a multi cultural work environment. We are interested in self-motivated people with exceptional interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills. S/he should have very good knowledge of standard computerised software packages (Word, Excel, E-mail, Windows and databases). Fluency in English, both written and spoken, is essential and knowledge of French language will be an added advantage

Applications should be sent with a CV, cover letter and contact names and details of at least three referees no later than 20th February 2009.Send applications to: vacancies.africa@actionaid.org

Whilst all applicants are assessed strictly on their individual merits, qualified women are especially encouraged to apply.

Back to top Go down
Traveller

Traveller

Male
Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Vacancy..if you on that TPS list...here something here   Vacancy..if you on that TPS list...here something here EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 2:31 am

Chay! For $36k or $37k they want all this?

at least five year’s experience at the senior level in the development sector,......knowledge of major official donors, with proven ability in developing and maintaining effective working partnerships with them ..........proven track-record in proposal designing and success at raising funds...... Excellent analytical and planning skills ...............experience of distance team working, including providing support and training from a distance..... very good knowledge of standard computerised software packages (Word, Excel, E-mail, Windows and databases). Fluency in English, both written and spoken, is essential and knowledge of French language......
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vacancy..if you on that TPS list...here something here   Vacancy..if you on that TPS list...here something here EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 2:34 am

they also pay your kids tuition and provide housing, medical. you get to travel the world and work in a dynamic environment. if i wa na too abu, i would have had the chance to apply.
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Vacancy..if you on that TPS list...here something here   Vacancy..if you on that TPS list...here something here EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 2:42 am

krazzy wrote:
they also pay your kids tuition and provide housing, medical. you get to travel the world and work in a dynamic environment. if i wa na too abu, i would have had the chance to apply.

Oh! Ahn see dah wan o! th_mrgreen I retract.
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vacancy..if you on that TPS list...here something here   Vacancy..if you on that TPS list...here something here EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 2:46 am

Salary - £26,052 per annum. [b]International-national terms and conditions of service apply
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Vacancy..if you on that TPS list...here something here   Vacancy..if you on that TPS list...here something here EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 3:10 am

*traveller laughs sheepishly* heh heh heh
Back to top Go down
elpaulay

Male
Number of posts : 49
Say Whatever : So What?
My Mood : Vacancy..if you on that TPS list...here something here Shh
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Vacancy..if you on that TPS list...here something here   Vacancy..if you on that TPS list...here something here EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 2:39 am

AAHHH GOD-IF MY SISTA KRAZZY KNEW HOW TO DANCE WITH NEPOTISM LIKE THE OLDMA, THIS POSITION BUSINESS FINISHED......I'LL BE PACKING MY SATOKA AND ON MY WAY TO THE DUTY STATION.........WAH TIN YOU SAY KRAZZY? TAKE A PEAK AT THE IRONLADY'S PLAYBOOK AND GET YOUR BOY ROLLING MEHN th_mrgreen smile_tongue ........
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vacancy..if you on that TPS list...here something here   Vacancy..if you on that TPS list...here something here EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 2:49 am

i na lek her o but try it...transparent process. Laughing
Back to top Go down
DSP

DSP

Male
Number of posts : 940
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Vacancy..if you on that TPS list...here something here   Vacancy..if you on that TPS list...here something here EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 11:10 pm

krazzy wrote:
Salary - £26,052 per annum. [b]International-national terms and conditions of service apply

hmm, they paying British pound?

wow
Back to top Go down
bellah

bellah

Male
Number of posts : 1605
Say Whatever : \
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Vacancy..if you on that TPS list...here something here   Vacancy..if you on that TPS list...here something here EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 12:47 pm

krazzy wrote:

What about housing KR?
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vacancy..if you on that TPS list...here something here   Vacancy..if you on that TPS list...here something here EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 5:29 pm

housing, medical and i think education allowance for kids.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vacancy..if you on that TPS list...here something here   Vacancy..if you on that TPS list...here something here Empty

Back to top Go down

Vacancy..if you on that TPS list...here something here
Page 1 of 1