Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

One Million Books

Go down 
+3
krazzy
Philomath
candygirl
7 posters
AuthorMessage
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
My Mood : One Million Books Sad
Registration date : 2008-03-31

One Million Books Empty
PostSubject: One Million Books   One Million Books EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 12:23 am

“Where Are The One Million Text books Pre. Bush Pledged To Liberian Schools? … Dean Abdullai Asks The Dean of the teacher College at the University of Liberia , Euphenia Abdullai has expressed concerned over the status of the one million text books pledged to Liberian schools by US President George W. Bush during his visit in the country. Dean Abdullai concern emerged from her discouraging experience on the lack of text books to facilitate the learning process at the nation’s highest institution of learning
Back to top Go down
Philomath

Philomath

Male
Number of posts : 306
Say Whatever : Hard work plus intelligent minus foolishness is equal to success.
My Mood : One Million Books Happy
Registration date : 2008-07-14

One Million Books Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Million Books   One Million Books EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 1:17 am

Who told the people that Bush doesn't know how to give kalabulay? That guy said whatsoever he thought of to make the Liberian people feel good about him. Dean Abdullai should just forget about questioning that guy promises because his name is being use as bubble gum in people mouths the more the economy decline and his term is about to expire. Nothing good can come out of Bush at this time and times to come.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/handsomemetzger
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
Registration date : 2008-03-31

One Million Books Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Million Books   One Million Books EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 1:22 am

Philomath wrote:
Who told the people that Bush doesn't know how to give kalabulay? That guy said whatsoever he thought of to make the Liberian people feel good about him. Dean Abdullai should just forget about questioning that guy promises because his name is being use as bubble gum in people mouths the more the economy decline and his term is about to expire. Nothing good can come out of Bush at this time and times to come.

too bad for the hopeful school kids, huh?
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female
Number of posts : 2353
Say Whatever : your best friend can be your worst enemy and so forth..lol
My Mood : One Million Books Sunshine
Registration date : 2008-04-07

One Million Books Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Million Books   One Million Books EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 1:27 am

most times these people give stuff thru ngos. let them be checking around town small small.
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Number of posts : 2224
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
Registration date : 2008-04-22

One Million Books Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Million Books   One Million Books EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 3:15 am

it coming on the marine ship... but the itinerary is via Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, South Korea, hmm which other country Bush targeting.... well all of them before it start heading for Lib so CG dont hold ur breathe for the school kids yet.. the professor dem will keep selling their fia-bobo pamphlet to students for long time to come before they arrive.
Back to top Go down
Nica

Nica

Female
Number of posts : 1026
Say Whatever : Yes We Did!
My Mood : One Million Books Mellow
Registration date : 2008-04-01

One Million Books Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Million Books   One Million Books EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 3:20 am

Da good project dere oh. Getting the books easy. But shipping da the one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.apublicsecret.com
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!

One Million Books Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Million Books   One Million Books EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 3:24 am

dats true... but i think the folks wanna know how much progress has been made thus far in arranging for shipment...
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female
Number of posts : 2353
Say Whatever : your best friend can be your worst enemy and so forth..lol
My Mood : One Million Books Sunshine
Registration date : 2008-04-07

One Million Books Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Million Books   One Million Books EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 3:28 am

someone made a presentation on providing boks to liberian schools and the ministry of education was asking whether it was george bush books.
Back to top Go down
bellah

bellah

Male
Number of posts : 1605
Say Whatever : \
Registration date : 2008-04-03

One Million Books Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Million Books   One Million Books EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 3:38 am

Yor hear about Bush " No child left behind" Educational policy with no money to fund it. W is the worst thing that ever happened to America. So CG jes forget about it yah..
Back to top Go down
McNeal

McNeal

Male
Number of posts : 138
Say Whatever : The opposing wind, like a kite, will take me higher
My Mood : One Million Books Relaxed
Registration date : 2008-05-02

One Million Books Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Million Books   One Million Books EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 4:40 am

LadyFlo wrote:
it coming on the marine ship... but the itinerary is via Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, South Korea, hmm which other country Bush targeting.... well all of them before it start heading for Lib so CG dont hold ur breathe for the school kids yet.. the professor dem will keep selling their fia-bobo pamphlet to students for long time to come before they arrive.

th_ROFLMAO th_ROFLMAO th_ROFLMAO
Back to top Go down
http://mcnealious.hi5.com
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

One Million Books Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Million Books   One Million Books EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 5:09 am

McNeal wrote:
LadyFlo wrote:

th_ROFLMAO th_ROFLMAO th_ROFLMAO

wat u killin urself laughing for Mc, they thing i talk, dat nah true???? our people always waiting on others for things so the ship got a long way to pass before it get to Lib....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

One Million Books Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Million Books   One Million Books Empty

Back to top Go down

One Million Books
Page 1 of 1