Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Charles Brumskine Regrets Stance on ECOMOG AND SOFA

Go down 
+2
bellah
Kpelleboy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kpelleboy

Male
Number of posts : 577
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Charles Brumskine Regrets Stance on ECOMOG AND SOFA Empty
PostSubject: Charles Brumskine Regrets Stance on ECOMOG AND SOFA   Charles Brumskine Regrets Stance on ECOMOG AND SOFA EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 3:03 am

Charles Brumskine Regrets Stance on ECOMOG AND SOFA News_593 Brumskine Expresses Regrets on Stance on ECOMOG & SOFA
By: James Kpargoi, Jr.
Monrovia, October 16, 2008 (TRC): Liberty Party political leader Charles Brumskine has expressed regret for the manner in which the advocacy of the 1994 Status of Forces Agreement (SOFA) with ECOMOG was handled. Counselor Brumskine said that although everything was done in accordance with law, both international and domestic, and in the interest of the people of Liberia and the peacekeepers, he did not take the time to explain to the people why the status of forces agreement was necessary. This, Cllr. Brumskine said, created the opportunity for his political friends to create the impression that the agreement was intended to place ECOWAS peacekeepers under the military command of then Councilman Charles Taylor, to the exclusion of the other councilmen, and that the SOFA caused ECOMOG to leave Liberia.
Full Story
WWW.THELIBERIANJOURNAL.COM (The Liberian Journal)
Back to top Go down
bellah

bellah

Male
Number of posts : 1605
Say Whatever : \
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brumskine Regrets Stance on ECOMOG AND SOFA   Charles Brumskine Regrets Stance on ECOMOG AND SOFA EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 3:11 am

This was the beef i had with Brumskine and thank God he has expressed regret. He is a fine gentleman.
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female
Number of posts : 2353
Say Whatever : your best friend can be your worst enemy and so forth..lol
My Mood : Charles Brumskine Regrets Stance on ECOMOG AND SOFA Sunshine
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brumskine Regrets Stance on ECOMOG AND SOFA   Charles Brumskine Regrets Stance on ECOMOG AND SOFA EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 3:22 am

yea...he shd have done that before elections. he making his owna steps to 2011 or what? tell us na bellah-mr. politician. guess who i saw today? valerie jones. we talked about u an shoko. our kids go to the same school-gala week this week. she started talking about the fried meat pie and pig foot gravy-dat geh got good memory o! th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male
Number of posts : 2243
Say Whatever : “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the tru
My Mood : Charles Brumskine Regrets Stance on ECOMOG AND SOFA Flirty
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brumskine Regrets Stance on ECOMOG AND SOFA   Charles Brumskine Regrets Stance on ECOMOG AND SOFA EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 3:29 am

A lil too late, too many of my family people died due to that lapse. Brumskine, sorry no forgiveness in my book, for you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bushchicken.com
krazzy

krazzy

Female
Number of posts : 2353
Say Whatever : your best friend can be your worst enemy and so forth..lol
My Mood : Charles Brumskine Regrets Stance on ECOMOG AND SOFA Sunshine
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brumskine Regrets Stance on ECOMOG AND SOFA   Charles Brumskine Regrets Stance on ECOMOG AND SOFA EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 3:31 am

da u i looking for; and not for brumskine bisness o! letz go open laffin thread smile_tongue
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Traveller

Male
Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brumskine Regrets Stance on ECOMOG AND SOFA   Charles Brumskine Regrets Stance on ECOMOG AND SOFA EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 3:50 am

Interesting. When we discussed this issue on CCL during the election season I was told by the Brumskine supporters that he was NOT against the SOFA, etc.
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Number of posts : 2224
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
My Mood : Charles Brumskine Regrets Stance on ECOMOG AND SOFA Sad
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brumskine Regrets Stance on ECOMOG AND SOFA   Charles Brumskine Regrets Stance on ECOMOG AND SOFA EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 4:30 am

Traveller wrote:
Interesting. When we discussed this issue on CCL during the election season I was told by the Brumskine supporters that he was NOT against the SOFA, etc.

dat my bro sure tell u more than enough...
Back to top Go down
bellah

bellah

Male
Number of posts : 1605
Say Whatever : \
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brumskine Regrets Stance on ECOMOG AND SOFA   Charles Brumskine Regrets Stance on ECOMOG AND SOFA EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 4:55 am

krazzy wrote:
yea...he shd have done that before elections. he making his owna steps to 2011 or what? tell us na bellah-mr. politician. guess who i saw today? valerie jones. we talked about u an shoko. our kids go to the same school-gala week this week. she started talking about the fried meat pie and pig foot gravy-dat geh got good memory o! th_mrgreen

Valerie IronLady Jones. That girl was tough KR. Say hi to her. I am in touch with her sister Annie Jone who live in Charlotte. Nice family from Logan Town.
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Number of posts : 2224
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
My Mood : Charles Brumskine Regrets Stance on ECOMOG AND SOFA Sad
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brumskine Regrets Stance on ECOMOG AND SOFA   Charles Brumskine Regrets Stance on ECOMOG AND SOFA EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 5:41 am

dat who that white man in the pic behind u Bellah? he resemble Gadyu smile_approve
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brumskine Regrets Stance on ECOMOG AND SOFA   Charles Brumskine Regrets Stance on ECOMOG AND SOFA Empty

Back to top Go down

Charles Brumskine Regrets Stance on ECOMOG AND SOFA
Page 1 of 1