Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Avoiding a George Weah Presidency---Charles Brumskine

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kpelleboy

Male
Number of posts : 577
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Avoiding a George Weah Presidency---Charles Brumskine Empty
PostSubject: Avoiding a George Weah Presidency---Charles Brumskine   Avoiding a George Weah Presidency---Charles Brumskine EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 2:41 pm

Avoiding a George Weah Presidency---Charles Brumskine News_512 "Many thought I should have endorsed Ellen Johnson-Sirleaf to avoid a George Weah Presidency..."
By: Charles Brumskine
My fellow Liberians, I must thank each of you for taking the time off your busy schedule to join me and the many others in this conference call tonight. I realize that it is a rather odd day of the week, and certainly not the best time of the night for those of us on the east coast to be discussing politics. So I am even the more grateful that you are able to make it. On this day, September 11, 2001, seven years ago, people of the United States of America experienced one of the greatest tragedies in their history. We join the United States in commemorating its lost and celebrating the heroic spirit of a people that many can only dream about.
Full Story

WWW.THELIBERIANJOURNAL.COM (The Liberian Journal)
Back to top Go down

Avoiding a George Weah Presidency---Charles Brumskine
Page 1 of 1