Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Woman, 105, Credits No Sex for Long Life

Go down 
+7
Geyla Queen
LadyFlo
krazzy
candygirl
jclifden
Josie
gadyu
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
gadyu

gadyu

Male
Number of posts : 2243
Say Whatever : “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the tru
My Mood : Woman, 105, Credits No Sex for Long Life Flirty
Registration date : 2008-04-10

Woman, 105, Credits No Sex for Long Life Empty
PostSubject: Woman, 105, Credits No Sex for Long Life   Woman, 105, Credits No Sex for Long Life EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 5:07 am

World NewsPrintShareText SizeAAA(Oct. 10) - Clara Meadmore, who celebrates her 105th birthday Saturday, says she knows the secret to a long life: no sex.
The retired secretary, who lives in a nursing home in Cornwall, southwestern Britain, says she is a virgin and has no regrets about it, according to reports in British newspapers.

"I've always had lots of platonic friendships with men but never felt the need to go further than that or marry," The Telegraph quoted her as saying.
Meadmore said she had turned down several marriage proposals, but she made up her mind when she was 12 that she would never marry.
"People have asked whether I am a homosexual and the answer is no. I have just never been interested in or fancied having sex," the Daily Mail quoted her as saying.
"I imagine there is a lot of hassle involved and I have always been busy doing other things," she said. "When I was a girl you only had sex with your husband -- and I never married."
Meadmore was born in Glasgow, Scotland, in 1903 -– two years after the death of Queen Victoria. She remembers the sinking of the Titanic in 1912. When she was 7, her family moved first to Egypt, then to Canada and New Zealand. She returned to Britain when she was in her 20s and eventually settled in Cornwall, according to the newspaper reports.
"I grew up in an era where little girls were to be seen and not heard so I had to learn to stand up for myself and earn my own living," said Meadmore, who still has her own hair and teeth. "Some men don't like that in a woman and before long I was too old to marry anyway."
She plans to celebrate her 105th birthday with a party at the Perran Bay nursing home, where she lives in Perranporth, Cornwall. Queen Elizabeth II sent her a birthday card.
Meadmore said she would probably have a glass of wine to celebrate but not more. "I'm hardly likely to get drunk and do something silly at my age," she said.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bushchicken.com
Josie

Josie

Female
Number of posts : 303
Say Whatever : Failure is an event and not a person, be strong and show the real you to others.
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Woman, 105, Credits No Sex for Long Life   Woman, 105, Credits No Sex for Long Life EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 4:30 pm

Hmmmmmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
jclifden

Male
Number of posts : 527
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Woman, 105, Credits No Sex for Long Life   Woman, 105, Credits No Sex for Long Life EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 10:31 pm

John 3:16.....the lord said be fruitful and multiply....
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male
Say Whatever : “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the tru

PostSubject: Re: Woman, 105, Credits No Sex for Long Life   Woman, 105, Credits No Sex for Long Life EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 11:10 pm

Josie, yu want live long? Still got time to stop oh!!
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
My Mood : Woman, 105, Credits No Sex for Long Life Sad
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Woman, 105, Credits No Sex for Long Life   Woman, 105, Credits No Sex for Long Life EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 11:12 pm

yeah...right th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female
Number of posts : 2353
Say Whatever : your best friend can be your worst enemy and so forth..lol
My Mood : Woman, 105, Credits No Sex for Long Life Sunshine
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Woman, 105, Credits No Sex for Long Life   Woman, 105, Credits No Sex for Long Life EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 1:08 am

chay...da in egypt she learned this thing th_yes-1
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Woman, 105, Credits No Sex for Long Life   Woman, 105, Credits No Sex for Long Life EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 2:14 am

Candy, Krazzy your can still live long oh, but it will be like If I Gadyu if say I am not going to drink heineken any more..... lol! lol!lol!
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Number of posts : 2224
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Woman, 105, Credits No Sex for Long Life   Woman, 105, Credits No Sex for Long Life EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 2:20 am

da one that lie... she lying thru her teeth... maybe she like the india gurls that does backdoor cuz that keep their "virginity" in tack for their husband after marriage... 105... hmmmmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Woman, 105, Credits No Sex for Long Life   Woman, 105, Credits No Sex for Long Life EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 2:21 am

Whoa....!!!!!!! I thot some men can do that as birth control, but this one hur I swear Florence....
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Woman, 105, Credits No Sex for Long Life   Woman, 105, Credits No Sex for Long Life EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 2:23 am

itz tru flo...i can vouch for her lol!
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!

PostSubject: Re: Woman, 105, Credits No Sex for Long Life   Woman, 105, Credits No Sex for Long Life EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 2:25 am

gadyu wrote:
Whoa....!!!!!!! I thot some men can do that as birth control, but this one hur I swear Florence....

yep.. was shock myself.. dont see their innocent faces and believe jack they say... am not saying it impossible for some1 to be a virgin for a long time but its lik find needle in a hay stack these days.. th_yes
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Woman, 105, Credits No Sex for Long Life   Woman, 105, Credits No Sex for Long Life EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 2:26 am

da wha kinda life there mehn...105 and no toes curling? let it be...i will die at 70! Wink

gadyu wrote:
Candy, Krazzy your can still live long oh, but it will be like If I Gadyu if say I am not going to drink heineken any more..... lol! lol!lol!
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Woman, 105, Credits No Sex for Long Life   Woman, 105, Credits No Sex for Long Life EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 2:28 am

krazzy wrote:
itz tru flo...i can vouch for her lol!

if u over 100 yrs then maybe i'll believe u too... hehehe ok.. vouch yeah but lets bet on it.. if dat true then Gadyu will be her 1st th_coupleinbed th_ROFLMAO th_ROFLMAO th_ROFLMAO
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood : Woman, 105, Credits No Sex for Long Life Worried
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Woman, 105, Credits No Sex for Long Life   Woman, 105, Credits No Sex for Long Life EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 2:29 am

gadyu wrote:

chay Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.liberian-village.com/
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood : Woman, 105, Credits No Sex for Long Life Worried
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Woman, 105, Credits No Sex for Long Life   Woman, 105, Credits No Sex for Long Life EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 2:30 am

jclifden wrote:
John 3:16.....the lord said be fruitful and multiply....
th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
http://www.liberian-village.com/
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Woman, 105, Credits No Sex for Long Life   Woman, 105, Credits No Sex for Long Life EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 2:31 am

Well, never had a virgin before so I will be willing to let her be the first. I will bring my meat tenderizer and pressure cooker to the room with me.... lol!
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Woman, 105, Credits No Sex for Long Life   Woman, 105, Credits No Sex for Long Life EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 2:35 am

gadyu wrote:
Well, never had a virgin before so I will be willing to let her be the first. I will bring my meat tenderizer and pressure cooker to the room with me.... lol!
brovo utheman th_ROFLMAO th_ROFLMAO
Back to top Go down
bellah

bellah

Male
Number of posts : 1605
Say Whatever : \
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Woman, 105, Credits No Sex for Long Life   Woman, 105, Credits No Sex for Long Life EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 2:42 am

Jes take care of yoursef and u will live long. Be hopeful and live a modest life.
Back to top Go down
DSP

DSP

Male
Number of posts : 940
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Woman, 105, Credits No Sex for Long Life   Woman, 105, Credits No Sex for Long Life EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 2:53 am

It's possible

I'm a virgin
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Woman, 105, Credits No Sex for Long Life   Woman, 105, Credits No Sex for Long Life EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 2:54 am

bellah wrote:
Jes take care of yoursef and u will live long. Be hopeful and live a modest life.

Bellah, dat one that life warranty for only 10 years.... taking care aint mean jack when the old man up there says its ur time...
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Woman, 105, Credits No Sex for Long Life   Woman, 105, Credits No Sex for Long Life EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 3:07 am

Lookah who dishing out advice aye? You who wuh suffereing for googoo love until GQ came and added some and increased your life span...... th_ROFLMAO

DSP, you own you OAV...
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Woman, 105, Credits No Sex for Long Life   Woman, 105, Credits No Sex for Long Life EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 3:19 am

DSP wrote:
It's possible

I'm a virgin

u virgin for true... virgin backwards is more like it... nigriv meaning

N- Notorious for
I - indecently
G - grooming
R - Real
I - Innnocent
V - virgins outta their status
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Woman, 105, Credits No Sex for Long Life   Woman, 105, Credits No Sex for Long Life EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 3:20 am

gadyu wrote:
Lookah who dishing out advice aye? You who wuh suffereing for googoo love until GQ came and added some and increased your life span...... th_ROFLMAO

DSP, you own you OAV...

it sweet for u Bellah... hehehe G wat the OAV mean
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Woman, 105, Credits No Sex for Long Life   Woman, 105, Credits No Sex for Long Life EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 4:03 am

Open A V ...hhaahahahahaaaa!!!!!
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Woman, 105, Credits No Sex for Long Life   Woman, 105, Credits No Sex for Long Life EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 4:26 am

gadyu wrote:
Open A V ...hhaahahahahaaaa!!!!!

lol! thats why i give DSP his true meaning of being a virgin.... virgin backwards is more like it... nigriv meaning

N- Notorious for
I - indecently
G - grooming
R - Real
I - Innnocent
V - virgins outta their status
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next