Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Should Obese People Be Charged For 2 Airline Seats?

Go down 
+2
krazzy
DSP
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DSP

DSP

Male
Number of posts : 940
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Should Obese People Be Charged For 2 Airline Seats? Empty
PostSubject: Should Obese People Be Charged For 2 Airline Seats?   Should Obese People Be Charged For 2 Airline Seats? EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 7:40 am

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female
Number of posts : 2353
Say Whatever : your best friend can be your worst enemy and so forth..lol
My Mood : Should Obese People Be Charged For 2 Airline Seats? Sunshine
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Should Obese People Be Charged For 2 Airline Seats?   Should Obese People Be Charged For 2 Airline Seats? EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 7:49 am

for non-obese people to be comfortable? :) dey world na fair
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood : Should Obese People Be Charged For 2 Airline Seats? Worried
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Should Obese People Be Charged For 2 Airline Seats?   Should Obese People Be Charged For 2 Airline Seats? EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 8:21 am

krazzy wrote:
for non-obese people to be comfortable? :) dey world na fair

no oh..it's so the obese people can be comfortable lol! ...so hell yes they should have to pay...or be required to buy 1st class only tickets, at least the seats lay bit bigger smile_approve .

EVERYTHING on the plane goes by weight....shit I had to pay over $100.00 one time because one of my bags was too heavy angry1 ...so hell yes..they weigh more...they pay more smile_approve
Back to top Go down
http://www.liberian-village.com/
krazzy

krazzy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Should Obese People Be Charged For 2 Airline Seats?   Should Obese People Be Charged For 2 Airline Seats? EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 9:00 am

but most times, ma, they fit o. and if i na comfortable..let me decide myself. if someone tell me and ask me to pay..ahn think da my comfort o. th_ROFLMAO
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Should Obese People Be Charged For 2 Airline Seats?   Should Obese People Be Charged For 2 Airline Seats? EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 9:11 am

krazzy wrote:
but most times, ma, they fit o. and if i na comfortable..let me decide myself. if someone tell me and ask me to pay..ahn think da my comfort o. th_ROFLMAO

Well for me I don't like people touching me when I sitting down, not even their arm...I lor put the arm rail down th_mrgreen ...flying is just an uncomfortable experience....big or small.....and God forbid you have to sit in the middle seat angry1 angry1 angry1

Big people like to keep the arm rail up...so they don't get stuck...ok I just taking shit oh...because according to my doctor...I myself obese lol! ...I told him those damn charts are for white people...not African people.
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Should Obese People Be Charged For 2 Airline Seats?   Should Obese People Be Charged For 2 Airline Seats? EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 9:22 am

da true...i saw one regular looking geh in ebony-july 2008..dey talking but she obese. :) in the plane that is when u see the worst social skills-everybody want put their hand on two rails... and it na jes possible. instinctive protection of yr space-da dey one da can be call to order
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Should Obese People Be Charged For 2 Airline Seats?   Should Obese People Be Charged For 2 Airline Seats? EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 9:39 am

krazzy wrote:
da true...i saw one regular looking geh in ebony-july 2008..dey talking but she obese. :) in the plane that is when u see the worst social skills-everybody want put their hand on two rails... and it na jes possible. instinctive protection of yr space-da dey one da can be call to order

I telling you oh th_ROFLMAO
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Traveller

Male
Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Should Obese People Be Charged For 2 Airline Seats?   Should Obese People Be Charged For 2 Airline Seats? EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 9:02 pm

I don't consider myself obese but those damn seats (on domestic flights) are uncomfortable even for me. Airlines need to stop being cheap and build more realistic-sized seats.
Back to top Go down
Mai

Female
Number of posts : 105

PostSubject: Re: Should Obese People Be Charged For 2 Airline Seats?   Should Obese People Be Charged For 2 Airline Seats? EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 12:14 am

Geyla Queen wrote:
krazzy wrote:

Well for me I don't like people touching me when I sitting down, not even their arm...I lor put the arm rail down th_mrgreen ...flying is just an uncomfortable experience....big or small.....and God forbid you have to sit in the middle seat angry1 angry1 angry1

Big people like to keep the arm rail up...so they don't get stuck...ok I just taking shit oh...because according to my doctor...I myself obese lol! ...I told him those damn charts are for white people...not African people.

Fahn geh,,,, u sure ur hay strait. i can't stop laffing........... th_ROFLMAO th_ROFLMAO
Back to top Go down
DSP

DSP

Male
Number of posts : 940

PostSubject: Re: Should Obese People Be Charged For 2 Airline Seats?   Should Obese People Be Charged For 2 Airline Seats? EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 12:30 am

The airline seats are pretty small and they pack people in like cattle.

I remember one time traveling to St. Kitts and this basketball player from a college in Illinois was on 2 different flights with me. He was 6'5" so he HAD to sit in 1st class.

On the small helicopter plane we took to the small countries, we were placed in the same row. I felt sorry for him, so I moved to the seat in front of him so he could rest his legs on teh seats. It's uncomfortable for me at 5'10 so I know he was hurting. He was thanking me the whole way...lol.

but I don't feel any of you are obese on here(well at least from your pictures). I'm talking American obese.
Most African big people kind of solid not fat like here, ONLY until they start over eating and getting lazy due to too much Heinekin and Stout, and loading up on too much fufu and rice.
Back to top Go down
LovinLiberia

LovinLiberia

Female
Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Should Obese People Be Charged For 2 Airline Seats?   Should Obese People Be Charged For 2 Airline Seats? EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 1:45 am

Geyla Queen wrote:
krazzy wrote:

Damn straight...the middle seat is definately the worst. I like to sit by the window so I can sleep and rest my head on the window. You just can't do that in the middle seat and I hate being stuffed between two people. I really love my space. I have flown several times since I was a kid and I have noticed the lack of space in recent years.

LMAO @ the obese charts!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should Obese People Be Charged For 2 Airline Seats?   Should Obese People Be Charged For 2 Airline Seats? Empty

Back to top Go down

Should Obese People Be Charged For 2 Airline Seats?
Page 1 of 1