Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

THE BARTENDER MADE A BIG MISTAKE

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
gadyu

gadyu

Male
Number of posts : 2243
Say Whatever : “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the tru
My Mood : THE BARTENDER MADE A BIG MISTAKE Flirty
Registration date : 2008-04-10

THE BARTENDER MADE A BIG MISTAKE Empty
PostSubject: THE BARTENDER MADE A BIG MISTAKE   THE BARTENDER MADE A BIG MISTAKE EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 12:51 am

I took this Nigerian girl I was friendly with to this bar. The bartender and I had become rather friendly and he always welcomed me with laughter and good heartiness. I think he was either Ethiopian or Somalian, but he had been here awhile.

And while sitting, he started to profusely to tell us, the girl and I, congratulations. And I thought that there was some trick being played until he said for the new baby.

I looked around and then he pointed to the girl's stomach.

And then the stoopay geh started to cry. Not that her stomach was big, but she just had those love handles whch I really did not mind at all. I like a lil bit of meat you know...

But that was a disaster. I took another one hour consoling and some free drinks.
But this was just a note to y'all who like to tell people congrats on your belleh.

It may not be a "belleh." th_ROFLMAO
Back to top Go down
http://www.bushchicken.com
Mai

Female
Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: THE BARTENDER MADE A BIG MISTAKE   THE BARTENDER MADE A BIG MISTAKE EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 2:16 am

gadyu wrote:
I took this Nigerian girl I was friendly with to this bar. The bartender and I had become rather friendly and he always welcomed me with laughter and good heartiness. I think he was either Ethiopian or Somalian, but he had been here awhile.

And while sitting, he started to profusely to tell us, the girl and I, congratulations. And I thought that there was some trick being played until he said for the new baby.

And then the stoopay geh started to cry. Not that her stomach was big, but she just had those love handles whch I really did not mind at all. I like a lil bit of meat you know...

But that was a disaster. I took another one hour consoling and some free drinks.
But this was just a note to y'all who like to tell people congrats on your belleh.

but why was she crying,,,, she didn't know her stomach was big? she just wanted your attn. Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Philomath

Philomath

Male
Number of posts : 306
Say Whatever : Hard work plus intelligent minus foolishness is equal to success.
My Mood : THE BARTENDER MADE A BIG MISTAKE Happy
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: THE BARTENDER MADE A BIG MISTAKE   THE BARTENDER MADE A BIG MISTAKE EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 2:17 am

gadyu wrote:

That bartender was too fast to open his mouth and you had me laughing over your description (the love handles). th_ROFLMAO
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/handsomemetzger
gadyu

gadyu

Male
Say Whatever : “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the tru

PostSubject: Re: THE BARTENDER MADE A BIG MISTAKE   THE BARTENDER MADE A BIG MISTAKE EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 2:17 am

I gesssss! And she got it....oh. All my attention..
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood : THE BARTENDER MADE A BIG MISTAKE Worried
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: THE BARTENDER MADE A BIG MISTAKE   THE BARTENDER MADE A BIG MISTAKE EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 2:23 am

gadyu wrote:

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.liberian-village.com/
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE BARTENDER MADE A BIG MISTAKE   THE BARTENDER MADE A BIG MISTAKE EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 2:48 am

So, the girl took this guy out for dinner on his birthday, and you see, he had a huge gut. And when they walked into the hall, he sliiped but did not fall, so this one lady only saw the protrusion from an angle and asked the peple to call 811.

Shouting, "She will have the baby here, oh lawd, please come....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE BARTENDER MADE A BIG MISTAKE   THE BARTENDER MADE A BIG MISTAKE Empty

Back to top Go down

THE BARTENDER MADE A BIG MISTAKE
Page 1 of 1