Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cletus Segbe Wortorson to succeed Ma Ellen

Go down 
+2
gadyu
bellah
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
gadyu

gadyu

Male
Number of posts : 2243
Say Whatever : “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the tru
My Mood : Cletus Segbe Wortorson to succeed Ma Ellen - Page 2 Flirty
Registration date : 2008-04-10

Cletus Segbe Wortorson to succeed Ma Ellen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cletus Segbe Wortorson to succeed Ma Ellen   Cletus Segbe Wortorson to succeed Ma Ellen - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 11:48 pm

In the same vein, you are making untrue statements about Ellen while trying to promote your Kru brethren, same way you blindly supported Baccus and same way you are blindly supporting another Kru in the person of Mariah Seton.

What do you mean that,"She got it now, she cant fix it." Is this country liken unto a thing that when broken is just easily fixed, overnight?
Back to top Go down
http://www.bushchicken.com
Philomath

Philomath

Male
Number of posts : 306
Say Whatever : Hard work plus intelligent minus foolishness is equal to success.
My Mood : Cletus Segbe Wortorson to succeed Ma Ellen - Page 2 Happy
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Cletus Segbe Wortorson to succeed Ma Ellen   Cletus Segbe Wortorson to succeed Ma Ellen - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 11:55 pm

bellah wrote:
Gadyu, This is not about tribalism but rather bringing to light a competent Liberian who has devouted his life to servicing the Liberian people. Some of you people think that Ma Ellen should continue to be President and i guess are wishing for her to be there for life which some of us disagree.

I am showcasing Cletus because he has the character and wisdom to be President. You measure a man's worth by his deal and accomplishment. Cletus is a family man who has transcended all barriers in the liberian body politic. He is ready to lead and take over from where ma Ellen has stop.

We need a new vision in the Executive mansion and Cletus is one of those competent Liberians who is ready for that challenge on day one...

It is sad if you really think that people are wishing for Ellen to be in power till death. Ellen has done her best as compare to our previous leaders. Remember the years we went through destruction and were taking it to be fun. Lot of people expected too much from this current government and is not getting it. There is where the failure of the government lies in their eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/handsomemetzger
gadyu

gadyu

Male
Say Whatever : “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the tru

PostSubject: Re: Cletus Segbe Wortorson to succeed Ma Ellen   Cletus Segbe Wortorson to succeed Ma Ellen - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 11:59 pm

Philomath, you are on the money. Bang, right on it.
Back to top Go down
bellah

bellah

Male
Number of posts : 1605
Say Whatever : \
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Cletus Segbe Wortorson to succeed Ma Ellen   Cletus Segbe Wortorson to succeed Ma Ellen - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 11:59 pm

Let me debunk your statement in that Dr. seton is a Kru woman. Dr. Seton is from Maryland and i am supporting her because i believe in her platform to take ULAA to a different level in term of decentralization and social service empowerment.

The late G. Baccus is my mentor and i have no regret of supporting the comrade.

Ma Ellen is struggling to fix it after telling taylor to level Monrovia. No body force her to make that statement. To get money into Liberia that will help us with electric power generation, will need a leader who understand the global political arena....
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Cletus Segbe Wortorson to succeed Ma Ellen   Cletus Segbe Wortorson to succeed Ma Ellen - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 12:01 am

To get money into Liberia that will help us with electric power generation, will need a leader who understand the global political arena - Bellah

hahahahahah!!!! Okay. I agree. We need electric.lol!
Back to top Go down
Philomath

Philomath

Male
Number of posts : 306
Say Whatever : Hard work plus intelligent minus foolishness is equal to success.
My Mood : Cletus Segbe Wortorson to succeed Ma Ellen - Page 2 Happy
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Cletus Segbe Wortorson to succeed Ma Ellen   Cletus Segbe Wortorson to succeed Ma Ellen - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 12:08 am

bellah wrote:
Let me debunk your statement in that Dr. seton is a Kru woman. Dr. Seton is from Maryland and i am supporting her because i believe in her platform to take ULAA to a different level in term of decentralization and social service empowerment.

The late G. Baccus is my mentor and i have no regret of supporting the comrade.

Ma Ellen is struggling to fix it after telling taylor to level Monrovia. No body force her to make that statement. To get money into Liberia that will help us with electric power generation, will need a leader who understand the global political arena....
Point of correction, Ellen wasn't the one who told Taylor to leave the country; it was George Bush and other African leaders. Secondly, Liberians need to help themselves if we want to enjoy electric power. There are some Liberians who are involved in the stealing of electric wires from the pole use to electrify the city and its surroundings. There's an ongoing electric power project which will be able to provide 35 mega watt and is being build 50 Km outside of Monrovia.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/handsomemetzger
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Cletus Segbe Wortorson to succeed Ma Ellen   Cletus Segbe Wortorson to succeed Ma Ellen - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 12:10 am

Bellah, change now while you still got breathing room. We will accept your ideas too. We are a flexible group. We will invite all those who want to supply electric, water, etc.
Back to top Go down
rberry

rberry

Male
Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Cletus Segbe Wortorson to succeed Ma Ellen   Cletus Segbe Wortorson to succeed Ma Ellen - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 12:19 am

Geyla Queen wrote:
lol! No more monkey work baboon draw business; 2011 will be the right time for
a member of my generation to lead and change in the right direction for The Liberian people” Rufus Berry II told ordinary Liberians at a gathering in Oakland, California

Cletus Segbe Wortorson to succeed Ma Ellen - Page 2 2516089173_e88953d503_mCletus Segbe Wortorson to succeed Ma Ellen - Page 2 2516089033_deb8ee1739_mCletus Segbe Wortorson to succeed Ma Ellen - Page 2 2516089173_e88953d503_m
Mr. Rufus S. Berry II

CHANGE to support our Liberian owned businesses.
CHANGE to be united regardless of our ethnic& religious differences.
CHANGE to put Mama Liberia first and foremost.
CHANGE to respect and honor our women.
CHANGE to take responsibility for our actions.
CHANGE to hold our leaders responsible for their actions.
CHANGE for a better tomorrow for our children and grand children.

Rufus S. Berry II for President of the Republic of Liberia in 2011..... Oh Yes, CHANGE is coming to Mama Liberia in 2011......

Last edited by rberry on Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Cletus Segbe Wortorson to succeed Ma Ellen   Cletus Segbe Wortorson to succeed Ma Ellen - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 12:24 am

Rufus, I support you if you RUN away in 2001. I thought 2001 fini seven years ago...hahahahahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
rberry

rberry

Male
Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Cletus Segbe Wortorson to succeed Ma Ellen   Cletus Segbe Wortorson to succeed Ma Ellen - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 12:32 am

gadyu wrote:
Rufus, I support you if you RUN away in 2001. I thought 2001 fini seven years ago...hahahahahahahahahaha

No Sir, da 2011 yah ... Thanks for the support my brother... Will be in your town the weekend of August 15th......
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Cletus Segbe Wortorson to succeed Ma Ellen   Cletus Segbe Wortorson to succeed Ma Ellen - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 12:34 am

$1.00 off Mr. Prezzo. Please print this coupon and brng it..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cletus Segbe Wortorson to succeed Ma Ellen   Cletus Segbe Wortorson to succeed Ma Ellen - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cletus Segbe Wortorson to succeed Ma Ellen
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2