Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

More Men Seeking To Escape Abusive Relationships

Go down 
+4
Traveller
heru1976
Geyla Queen
DSP
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood : More Men Seeking To Escape Abusive Relationships - Page 2 Worried
Registration date : 2008-03-28

More Men Seeking To Escape Abusive Relationships - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Men Seeking To Escape Abusive Relationships   More Men Seeking To Escape Abusive Relationships - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 2:06 am

heru1976 wrote:
Traveller wrote:
heru1976 wrote:
Traveller wrote:
heru1976 wrote:
I live not too far from where the Police officer and his wife lives. When I saw it on the local news I was shocked and appalled that this woman will do this but then again we don't know what he did to her for her to do this.

Domestic violence is never justified. :)

No, I am not trying to justified anything. I am just saying we don't know what that man did to that woman to possess her to get a gun and shoot at him. So there are two sides to every story. Some women do not know how to deal with certain things and the stress can cause them to do anything.

I'm just messing wit ya. Me pah, my wife lor beat me every Thursday at 8:30pm. :)

You are so crazy. You sound like you can enjoy it.

lol! they can be beating juda(sp)
Back to top Go down
http://www.liberian-village.com/
rberry

rberry

Male
Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: More Men Seeking To Escape Abusive Relationships   More Men Seeking To Escape Abusive Relationships - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 2:07 am

Geyla Queen wrote:
Philomath wrote:
rberry wrote:
About 19 years ago, or as we say back in the day in Cali, I had a Liberian woman who was extremely abusive to poor Rufus... At times when I left work on Fridays and got home Sundays evening, she would cuss me and my entire generation from head to toes.

Rufus, don't see something different within the days? why should leave work on a friday and get home on a sunday evening? If it is how that went, then you are not poor Rufus.

answerq Rufus

It was SAUL yah big Ma.... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
heru1976

heru1976

Female
Number of posts : 478
My Mood : More Men Seeking To Escape Abusive Relationships - Page 2 Confused
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: More Men Seeking To Escape Abusive Relationships   More Men Seeking To Escape Abusive Relationships - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 2:10 am

Geyla Queen wrote:
heru1976 wrote:
Traveller wrote:
heru1976 wrote:
Traveller wrote:
heru1976 wrote:
I live not too far from where the Police officer and his wife lives. When I saw it on the local news I was shocked and appalled that this woman will do this but then again we don't know what he did to her for her to do this.

Domestic violence is never justified. :)

No, I am not trying to justified anything. I am just saying we don't know what that man did to that woman to possess her to get a gun and shoot at him. So there are two sides to every story. Some women do not know how to deal with certain things and the stress can cause them to do anything.

I'm just messing wit ya. Me pah, my wife lor beat me every Thursday at 8:30pm. :)

You are so crazy. You sound like you can enjoy it.

lol! they can be beating juda(sp)

I know right GQ. He has a smiling face after it so maybe it can add spice to his relationship. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Philomath

Philomath

Male
Number of posts : 306
Say Whatever : Hard work plus intelligent minus foolishness is equal to success.
My Mood : More Men Seeking To Escape Abusive Relationships - Page 2 Happy
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: More Men Seeking To Escape Abusive Relationships   More Men Seeking To Escape Abusive Relationships - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 2:19 am

rberry wrote:
Geyla Queen wrote:
Philomath wrote:
rberry wrote:
About 19 years ago, or as we say back in the day in Cali, I had a Liberian woman who was extremely abusive to poor Rufus... At times when I left work on Fridays and got home Sundays evening, she would cuss me and my entire generation from head to toes.

Rufus, don't see something different within the days? why should leave work on a friday and get home on a sunday evening? If it is how that went, then you are not poor Rufus.

answerq Rufus

It was SAUL yah big Ma.... Evil or Very Mad

Ok, my main forcus wasn't on the person but the story. I think the story need more details for better conclusion. It was not stated if the job was a regular job which runs from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm daily or a job that requires days of sleeping. I see it as a big problem if it was a regular job and think that the guy in question deserves his treatment.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/handsomemetzger
LovinLiberia

LovinLiberia

Female
Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: More Men Seeking To Escape Abusive Relationships   More Men Seeking To Escape Abusive Relationships - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 2:34 am

rberry wrote:
After all these years, I now recognize that I was extremely lucky, because she didn't go far enough. What I did to that amazing Liberian lady was totally deplorable (leaving work Friday at 5:00 pm and getting home on Sunday at 8:00 pm). She could have lost her mind and really actually acted the fool. Lord knows she would have been 100% right. Those were the horrible days of Saul, now it’s the Pope th_yes .

affraid Extremely lucky. No wonder she would cuss you...Sooo, what were you doing out all that time?More Men Seeking To Escape Abusive Relationships - Page 2 Whistling
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Men Seeking To Escape Abusive Relationships   More Men Seeking To Escape Abusive Relationships - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

More Men Seeking To Escape Abusive Relationships
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2