Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WILL YOU STAY WITH HIM, IF HIS ______ GOT ACCIDENTALLY CUT O

Go down 
+5
Traveller
heru1976
krazzy
Geyla Queen
gadyu
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
heru1976

heru1976

Female
Number of posts : 478
My Mood : WILL YOU STAY WITH HIM, IF HIS ______ GOT ACCIDENTALLY CUT O - Page 2 Confused
Registration date : 2008-04-01

WILL YOU STAY WITH HIM, IF HIS ______ GOT ACCIDENTALLY CUT O - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WILL YOU STAY WITH HIM, IF HIS ______ GOT ACCIDENTALLY CUT O   WILL YOU STAY WITH HIM, IF HIS ______ GOT ACCIDENTALLY CUT O - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 3:30 am

gadyu wrote:
Buh wetting I muh say. This one geh said to me that the only problems with the toys is that you cant hug it once yu fini. Sometimes seh when you fini with it, you can jus put it away, VEX. It cant even hug you or lie to you seh.

At least Gadyu, you can promise me to buy me Mercedes and I never see it, but ooooh that is so sexy.........lol rotflmao
th_ROFLMAO

You stupid you boy don't kill me here today. She is right you will always need someone to hug and talk to. Laughing
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male
Number of posts : 2243
Say Whatever : “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the tru
My Mood : WILL YOU STAY WITH HIM, IF HIS ______ GOT ACCIDENTALLY CUT O - Page 2 Flirty
Registration date : 2008-04-10

WILL YOU STAY WITH HIM, IF HIS ______ GOT ACCIDENTALLY CUT O - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WILL YOU STAY WITH HIM, IF HIS ______ GOT ACCIDENTALLY CUT O   WILL YOU STAY WITH HIM, IF HIS ______ GOT ACCIDENTALLY CUT O - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 3:44 am

She is right you will always need someone to hug and talk to. Laughing[/quote]

Well, at least we now know who all doing it. You, Traveller, GQ, Etc, etc everybody....hahahahahahaaaaa!!!!
I thought .....
Back to top Go down
http://www.bushchicken.com

WILL YOU STAY WITH HIM, IF HIS ______ GOT ACCIDENTALLY CUT O
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2