Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WILL YOU STAY WITH HIM, IF HIS ______ GOT ACCIDENTALLY CUT O

Go down 
+5
Traveller
heru1976
krazzy
Geyla Queen
gadyu
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
gadyu

gadyu

Male
Number of posts : 2243
Say Whatever : “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the tru
My Mood : WILL YOU STAY WITH HIM, IF HIS ______ GOT ACCIDENTALLY CUT O Flirty
Registration date : 2008-04-10

WILL YOU STAY WITH HIM, IF HIS ______ GOT ACCIDENTALLY CUT O Empty
PostSubject: WILL YOU STAY WITH HIM, IF HIS ______ GOT ACCIDENTALLY CUT OFF!!   WILL YOU STAY WITH HIM, IF HIS ______ GOT ACCIDENTALLY CUT O EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 12:30 am

I know you are not with him for that, and you really love him, but the point is that the whole thing was actually shaved off in a car accident, and it was not re-attached.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bushchicken.com
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood : WILL YOU STAY WITH HIM, IF HIS ______ GOT ACCIDENTALLY CUT O Worried
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: WILL YOU STAY WITH HIM, IF HIS ______ GOT ACCIDENTALLY CUT O   WILL YOU STAY WITH HIM, IF HIS ______ GOT ACCIDENTALLY CUT O EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 1:39 am

gadyu wrote:
I know you are not with him for that, and you really love him, but the point is that the whole thing was actually shaved off in a car accident, and it was not re-attached.

da really "shaved off" Laughing Rolling Eyes

Till death do us part oh....there are other ways for him to please me. For him we will have mind sex smile_approve

Last edited by Geyla Queen on Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.liberian-village.com/
gadyu

gadyu

Male
Say Whatever : “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the tru

PostSubject: Re: WILL YOU STAY WITH HIM, IF HIS ______ GOT ACCIDENTALLY CUT O   WILL YOU STAY WITH HIM, IF HIS ______ GOT ACCIDENTALLY CUT O EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 5:35 am

Where is Nica? Nica, you will stay? Krazzy, da time, you wuh comin to stay? GQ, moff from here with your mind sex yah. You who say you cant stay two weeks without eating casava.
th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female
Number of posts : 2353
Say Whatever : your best friend can be your worst enemy and so forth..lol
My Mood : WILL YOU STAY WITH HIM, IF HIS ______ GOT ACCIDENTALLY CUT O Sunshine
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: WILL YOU STAY WITH HIM, IF HIS ______ GOT ACCIDENTALLY CUT O   WILL YOU STAY WITH HIM, IF HIS ______ GOT ACCIDENTALLY CUT O EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 5:54 am

for better or for worse... th_yes-1
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: WILL YOU STAY WITH HIM, IF HIS ______ GOT ACCIDENTALLY CUT O   WILL YOU STAY WITH HIM, IF HIS ______ GOT ACCIDENTALLY CUT O EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 6:03 am

Good. Just to let you know, he was in an accident it was shaved off, the people comin with the news. lol
Back to top Go down
heru1976

heru1976

Female
Number of posts : 478
My Mood : WILL YOU STAY WITH HIM, IF HIS ______ GOT ACCIDENTALLY CUT O Confused
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: WILL YOU STAY WITH HIM, IF HIS ______ GOT ACCIDENTALLY CUT O   WILL YOU STAY WITH HIM, IF HIS ______ GOT ACCIDENTALLY CUT O EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 12:22 am

I will stay with my husband oh. Till death do us part. You can always buy toys to satisfy you. th_yes-1 : smile_tongue The question is will he stay with her. Some men will feel self-conscious and not know how to handle it.
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: WILL YOU STAY WITH HIM, IF HIS ______ GOT ACCIDENTALLY CUT O   WILL YOU STAY WITH HIM, IF HIS ______ GOT ACCIDENTALLY CUT O EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 8:50 am

Well, there was this guy whose one hand was cut off, stumped just at the wrist. Unfortunately, the same blast also castrated him. Most of his war buddies knew, it was a big secret.

But, the secret bloated when his girl friend of many days stayed with him despite the double handicap, much to the concern of those who thought she should be gone by now.

People talked and talked, and the two stayed together. Guess what, he even added other girls to the repertoire until it became like a big secret and all the girls wanted to sleep with Sulonteh.

So, you know me, quite the inquisitive type, I cornered this one girl and asked her, so wettin da man geh dah allor your want sleep with him? He eatin your goat haid?

Dammit, I was stumped with the answer the geh give me. REally stumped. Can anyone here tell me what STUMPED me.
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Traveller

Male
Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: WILL YOU STAY WITH HIM, IF HIS ______ GOT ACCIDENTALLY CUT O   WILL YOU STAY WITH HIM, IF HIS ______ GOT ACCIDENTALLY CUT O EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 9:07 am

gadyu wrote:
Well, there was this guy whose one hand was cut off, stumped just at the wrist. Unfortunately, the same blast also castrated him. Most of his war buddies knew, it was a big secret.

But, the secret bloated when his girl friend of many days stayed with him despite the double handicap, much to the concern of those who thought she should be gone by now.

People talked and talked, and the two stayed together. Guess what, he even added other girls to the repertoire until it became like a big secret and all the girls wanted to sleep with Sulonteh.

So, you know me, quite the inquisitive type, I cornered this one girl and asked her, so wettin da man geh dah allor your want sleep with him? He eatin your goat haid?

Dammit, I was stumped with the answer the geh give me. REally stumped. Can anyone here tell me what STUMPED me.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WILL YOU STAY WITH HIM, IF HIS ______ GOT ACCIDENTALLY CUT O   WILL YOU STAY WITH HIM, IF HIS ______ GOT ACCIDENTALLY CUT O EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 9:12 am

gadyu wrote:

Let me just talk it once in for all..... th_fluester he was using his arm, well what was left of it...
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: WILL YOU STAY WITH HIM, IF HIS ______ GOT ACCIDENTALLY CUT O   WILL YOU STAY WITH HIM, IF HIS ______ GOT ACCIDENTALLY CUT O EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 10:33 am

His arm, my people. Tru be dat. th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
Unique1

Female
Number of posts : 129
My Mood : WILL YOU STAY WITH HIM, IF HIS ______ GOT ACCIDENTALLY CUT O Innocent
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: WILL YOU STAY WITH HIM, IF HIS ______ GOT ACCIDENTALLY CUT O   WILL YOU STAY WITH HIM, IF HIS ______ GOT ACCIDENTALLY CUT O EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 1:35 pm

hahaha, only mighty ladies must have taken the stump arm test! and staying with a guy whose stuff was accidentally shaved off depends on whether I already have children or don't want children. I expect him to be graceful and set me free. It will only be difficult when we are married, and even at that, the man must be understanding. It is wicked to try to deprive your partner
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WILL YOU STAY WITH HIM, IF HIS ______ GOT ACCIDENTALLY CUT O   WILL YOU STAY WITH HIM, IF HIS ______ GOT ACCIDENTALLY CUT O EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 7:46 pm

gadyu wrote:
Where is Nica? Nica, you will stay? Krazzy, da time, you wuh comin to stay? GQ, moff from here with your mind sex yah. You who say you cant stay two weeks without eating casava.
th_mrgreen

Rolling Eyes NOT TRUE!!
Back to top Go down
LovinLiberia

LovinLiberia

Female
Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: WILL YOU STAY WITH HIM, IF HIS ______ GOT ACCIDENTALLY CUT O   WILL YOU STAY WITH HIM, IF HIS ______ GOT ACCIDENTALLY CUT O EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 11:51 pm

Sucks for the guy in this situation. I would definately stay with my man if he were in this scenario. There are other options that will allow you to still get your sex on. WILL YOU STAY WITH HIM, IF HIS ______ GOT ACCIDENTALLY CUT O Laughing
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
My Mood : WILL YOU STAY WITH HIM, IF HIS ______ GOT ACCIDENTALLY CUT O Sad
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: WILL YOU STAY WITH HIM, IF HIS ______ GOT ACCIDENTALLY CUT O   WILL YOU STAY WITH HIM, IF HIS ______ GOT ACCIDENTALLY CUT O EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 12:11 am

well, it depends on a lot of things whether i will stay with him afterwards or not.

for one thing, if he had been bad to me, a terrible spouse, cheating, etc, hell i be walking. or at least findging a suitable helper for him

if he had been a model hubby, sweet caring. affectionate, well, we in it for the long haul.. there are many ways to skin a cat : smile_tongue Laughing and we def will find other ways to get that cat skinned th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
LovinLiberia

LovinLiberia

Female
Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: WILL YOU STAY WITH HIM, IF HIS ______ GOT ACCIDENTALLY CUT O   WILL YOU STAY WITH HIM, IF HIS ______ GOT ACCIDENTALLY CUT O EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 12:15 am

candygirl wrote:
there are many ways to skin a cat : smile_tongue Laughing and we def will find other ways to get that cat skinned th_mrgreen

Woow, I'm dying at that one. WILL YOU STAY WITH HIM, IF HIS ______ GOT ACCIDENTALLY CUT O Rofl Now that's what I'm talkin bout...
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WILL YOU STAY WITH HIM, IF HIS ______ GOT ACCIDENTALLY CUT O   WILL YOU STAY WITH HIM, IF HIS ______ GOT ACCIDENTALLY CUT O EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 12:34 am

LovinLiberia wrote:
candygirl wrote:
there are many ways to skin a cat : smile_tongue Laughing and we def will find other ways to get that cat skinned th_mrgreen

Woow, I'm dying at that one. WILL YOU STAY WITH HIM, IF HIS ______ GOT ACCIDENTALLY CUT O Rofl Now that's what I'm talkin bout...

th_ROFLMAO th_ROFLMAO True dat...True dat
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: WILL YOU STAY WITH HIM, IF HIS ______ GOT ACCIDENTALLY CUT O   WILL YOU STAY WITH HIM, IF HIS ______ GOT ACCIDENTALLY CUT O EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 1:40 am

What does it mean to skin the cat? : confused2
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: WILL YOU STAY WITH HIM, IF HIS ______ GOT ACCIDENTALLY CUT O   WILL YOU STAY WITH HIM, IF HIS ______ GOT ACCIDENTALLY CUT O EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 1:43 am

gadyu wrote:

to move dey hair from on they cat th_ROFLMAO
Back to top Go down
heru1976

heru1976

Female

PostSubject: Re: WILL YOU STAY WITH HIM, IF HIS ______ GOT ACCIDENTALLY CUT O   WILL YOU STAY WITH HIM, IF HIS ______ GOT ACCIDENTALLY CUT O EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 1:49 am

candygirl wrote:
gadyu wrote:

to move dey hair from on they cat th_ROFLMAO

Candy you are somethingelse. I like that one.
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Number of posts : 2224
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: WILL YOU STAY WITH HIM, IF HIS ______ GOT ACCIDENTALLY CUT O   WILL YOU STAY WITH HIM, IF HIS ______ GOT ACCIDENTALLY CUT O EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 1:51 am

heru1976 wrote:
I will stay with my husband oh. Till death do us part. You can always buy toys to satisfy you. th_yes-1 : smile_tongue The question is will he stay with her. Some men will feel self-conscious and not know how to handle it.

th_yes-1 toys, tongue, toes and all the other T's you can come up with (hahaha). and it definitely true about him being self conscious. counselling might help on that one.
Back to top Go down
heru1976

heru1976

Female

PostSubject: Re: WILL YOU STAY WITH HIM, IF HIS ______ GOT ACCIDENTALLY CUT O   WILL YOU STAY WITH HIM, IF HIS ______ GOT ACCIDENTALLY CUT O EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 1:58 am

LadyFlo wrote:
heru1976 wrote:

th_yes-1 toys, tongue, toes and all the other T's you can come up with (hahaha). and it definitely true about him being self conscious. counselling might help on that one.

You know what I am talking about Lady Flo. You are right about the counseling. It will definitely be helpful.
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: WILL YOU STAY WITH HIM, IF HIS ______ GOT ACCIDENTALLY CUT O   WILL YOU STAY WITH HIM, IF HIS ______ GOT ACCIDENTALLY CUT O EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 3:20 am

And then after the toys, then he will hug you and say, "dang, the toys dem was fabulous." pheewww! th_ROFLMAO
Back to top Go down
heru1976

heru1976

Female

PostSubject: Re: WILL YOU STAY WITH HIM, IF HIS ______ GOT ACCIDENTALLY CUT O   WILL YOU STAY WITH HIM, IF HIS ______ GOT ACCIDENTALLY CUT O EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 3:22 am

gadyu wrote:
And then after the toys, then he will hug you and say, "dang, the toys dem was fabulous." pheewww! th_ROFLMAO

You bad boy don't be pheewwing you started this whole discussion. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WILL YOU STAY WITH HIM, IF HIS ______ GOT ACCIDENTALLY CUT O   WILL YOU STAY WITH HIM, IF HIS ______ GOT ACCIDENTALLY CUT O EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 3:28 am

gadyu wrote:

th_ROFLMAO th_ROFLMAO th_ROFLMAO
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: WILL YOU STAY WITH HIM, IF HIS ______ GOT ACCIDENTALLY CUT O   WILL YOU STAY WITH HIM, IF HIS ______ GOT ACCIDENTALLY CUT O EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 3:28 am

Buh wetting I muh say. This one geh said to me that the only problems with the toys is that you cant hug it once yu fini. Sometimes seh when you fini with it, you can jus put it away, VEX. It cant even hug you or lie to you seh.

At least Gadyu, you can promise me to buy me Mercedes and I never see it, but ooooh that is so sexy.........lol rotflmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WILL YOU STAY WITH HIM, IF HIS ______ GOT ACCIDENTALLY CUT O   WILL YOU STAY WITH HIM, IF HIS ______ GOT ACCIDENTALLY CUT O Empty

Back to top Go down

WILL YOU STAY WITH HIM, IF HIS ______ GOT ACCIDENTALLY CUT O
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next