Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TOTAL WAR AND FINAL WAR

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood : TOTAL WAR AND FINAL WAR Worried
Registration date : 2008-03-28

TOTAL WAR AND FINAL WAR Empty
PostSubject: TOTAL WAR AND FINAL WAR   TOTAL WAR AND FINAL WAR EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 2:07 am

Her Majesty wrote:This is from an African movie
Knock Knock Knock Peace be upon this House....
more from this movie paraphase maybe a little: I ask you for 1000 naira, you com give me 500 naija, and you call yourself a christain, hissing: your blessings cut into two...

Answer: well if the African Movie queens can't guess this...let me post the answers: Total War 1 ( a must see...although I won't give it a 5 star like GQ because of some parts of the storyline in the sequel Final War, but it is a good movie: relates to our Liberian war.

No fair HM...that one was hard...because dey ALWAY asking for money in those movies th_mrgreen ......I thought the story line was great and it really made me to think (the acting was so..so and the fake Liberia accent : smile_tongue was very annoying at times smile_approve) but on the real, what would you do if you found out that the man you are in Love with and about to marry was the one responable for killing your parents? What would you do....da hard question to answer oh.

I have yet to see the sequel. I can't find it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.liberian-village.com/
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: TOTAL WAR AND FINAL WAR   TOTAL WAR AND FINAL WAR EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 2:08 am

wondergirl wrote:oh.. i watch that movie...!!!
yeah the Liberian accent was laugable.. they kept saying "man, man".. i will kill you man.. aye my man..

hahahahahaha

th_ROFLMAO Candy I fell out laughing, it's was like he only picked up a few Liberian slang....and he repeated it through out the entire damn movie angry1 I was like "but what is this na"...it was sooooooooo annoying...but the movie was good.

what was the other one he kept saying...oh yeah nensyua Laughing
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: TOTAL WAR AND FINAL WAR   TOTAL WAR AND FINAL WAR EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 2:09 am

Quote :
by wondergirl Yesterday at 7:50 pm

yes, it was annoying. matter of fact when i tuned in tot he movie on tv and heard the fake accetn thingie, i went to another channel.. the other channels were boring thats how come i came back and was forced to watch the movie.....

i wouldnt have stayed with any man who was responsible for so much killing. once i found out who he had been before, no way we could mak it.

Quote :
by Geyla Queen Yesterday at 8:33 pm

the man had repented for his sins, moved on and is now a pastor...that said a lot about fogiveness and your own faith....people really don't forgive I guess.

I'm sure people did a lot of thing they would not have due to the war...I'm just saying

I really need to see the end.

Last edited by Geyla Queen on Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:47 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: TOTAL WAR AND FINAL WAR   TOTAL WAR AND FINAL WAR EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 2:10 am

Geyla Queen wrote:
Her Majesty wrote:This is from an African movie
Knock Knock Knock Peace be upon this House....
more from this movie paraphase maybe a little: I ask you for 1000 naira, you com give me 500 naija, and you call yourself a christain, hissing: your blessings cut into two...

Answer: well if the African Movie queens can't guess this...let me post the answers: Total War 1 ( a must see...although I won't give it a 5 star like GQ because of some parts of the storyline in the sequel Final War, but it is a good movie: relates to our Liberian war.

No fair HM...that one was hard...because dey ALWAY asking for money in those movies th_mrgreen ......I thought the story line was great and it really made me to think (the acting was so..so and the fake Liberia accent : smile_tongue was very annoying at times smile_approve) but on the real, what would you do if you found out that the man you are in Love with and about to marry was the one responable for killing your parents? What would you do....da hard question to answer oh.

I have yet to see the sequel. I can't find it.

that question is so simple for me...I went through the war with my family, almost got killed so many times.....we were never raped, but our parents were taken to be killed under several gunmen so many times...and to this day, only God have them here.....in this situation (the movie)....I will not marry someone who happened to rape my sister and kill my parents...never.....if my parents had died in the war, I would have been a lost soul for a while.....a long while.....imagine this: we are sitting in the dining room, and the next thing our house is surrounded with gunmen shooting in the air, at the house, the next minute, they were in the house, and we had been lined up to be killed pretty much, until they got distracted by God's grace with the cars in the garage and the drinks in our bar area of the house......let's say, they had killed the men in my family and one of my sisters, who happened to have a very thick long hair (and so she was accused of being krahn, when she is not) at that moment.....and years later one of my other sister decides to marry one of those guys...shhhhh...she would lose me as a sister for life......but then, my sisters, brothers or I wouldn't marry someone who has caused so much pain to us.......forgiving him and letting him go his way is okay, but marrying the person who cause my sister pain for years....no way....
the movie was probably written by someone, who has not been in that situation....so they made the pastor the victim, and he was not....

see, maybe the writer doesn't know what it is to see someone being killed in front of you.....and getting gang raped after.....trust me GQ....if this were not a movie, she would have lost her sister because she won't be crying and telling her sorry for not accepting this guy...
the storyline was good to a point....this movie gets a 3 star because the comedy to lessen the burden of the tragedy was good....you have that in Shakespeare's plays...always have the clown :D ...
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: TOTAL WAR AND FINAL WAR   TOTAL WAR AND FINAL WAR EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 2:11 am

by Her Majesty Yesterday at 11:58 pm
wondergirl wrote:Right on HM.......
coudlnt live with a man knowing he had caused so much pain, hurt to others...
my sista...couldn't
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: TOTAL WAR AND FINAL WAR   TOTAL WAR AND FINAL WAR EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 2:11 am

Her Majesty wrote:
that question is so simple for me...I went through the war with my family, almost got killed so many times.....we were never raped, but our parents were taken to be killed under several gunmen so many times...and to this day, only God have them here.....in this situation (the movie)....I will not marry someone who happened to rape my sister and kill my parents...never.....if my parents had died in the war, I would have been a lost soul for a while.....a long while.....imagine this: we are sitting in the dining room, and the next thing our house is surrounded with gunmen shooting in the air, at the house, the next minute, they were in the house, and we had been lined up to be killed pretty much, until they got distracted by God's grace with the cars in the garage and the drinks in our bar area of the house......let's say, they had killed the men in my family and one of my sisters, who happened to have a very thick long hair (and so she was accused of being krahn, when she is not) at that moment.....and years later one of my other sister decides to marry one of those guys...shhhhh...she would lose me as a sister for life......but then, my sisters, brothers or I wouldn't marry someone who has caused so much pain to us.......forgiving him and letting him go his way is okay, but marrying the person who cause my sister pain for years....no way....
the movie was probably written by someone, who has not been in that situation....so they made the pastor the victim, and he was not....

see, maybe the writer doesn't know what it is to see someone being killed in front of you.....and getting gang raped after.....trust me GQ....if this were not a movie, she would have lost her sister because she won't be crying and telling her sorry for not accepting this guy...
the storyline was good to a point....this movie gets a 3 star because the comedy to lessen the burden of the tragedy was good....you have that in Shakespeare's plays...always have the clown :D ...

but she didn't know...everybody has a past.
ok lets just say they had gotten married...has kids and was living there life....then she found out....what do you do then?
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

by wondergirl Today at 12:15 am
Her Majesty wrote:
wondergirl wrote:Right on HM.......
coudlnt live with a man knowing he had caused so much pain, hurt to others...
my sista...couldn't

i know...
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: TOTAL WAR AND FINAL WAR   TOTAL WAR AND FINAL WAR EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 2:12 am

Geyla Queen wrote:
Her Majesty wrote:

ok lets just say they had gotten married...has kids and was living there life....then she found out....what do you do then?
GQ, thats the one thay say " past see past, past hide"
girl... it would be some real hard shyte.. really.. imagine.. finding out years later after you married a guy.. loved him, slept with him, borne kids for him.. that he killed your parents.. raped your sister...

that is one position i pray i never have to be in....

i will leave.... i will..how do i tell my kids their dad killed their granparents...
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: TOTAL WAR AND FINAL WAR   TOTAL WAR AND FINAL WAR EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 2:12 am

wondergirl wrote:
Geyla Queen wrote:
Her Majesty wrote:

GQ, thats the one thay say " past see past, past hide"
girl... it would be some real hard shyte.. really.. imagine.. finding out years later after you married a guy.. loved him, slept with him, borne kids for him.. that he killed your parents.. raped your sister...

that is one position i pray i never have to be in....

i will leave.... i will..how do i tell my kids their dad killed their granparents...

will leave too...can't live with someone, who brutally killed my parents, while they cried for life....trust me GQ...it is not that easy to say, you'll live with someone, the murderer of your parents, just because he knows God now....no way....and I find out after the fact, divorce right away...don't believe in Divorce, but that's one time...I'll be the first to run to the courthouse...
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: TOTAL WAR AND FINAL WAR   TOTAL WAR AND FINAL WAR EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 2:16 am

It’s easy to say what you will and will not do when you are not emotionally involved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TOTAL WAR AND FINAL WAR   TOTAL WAR AND FINAL WAR EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 8:14 am

Geyla Queen wrote:
It’s easy to say what you will and will not do when you are not emotionally involved.

so true....but one thing I know I won't do is choose someone who killed my parents (God Forbid)....no way...

it is also easy to say that you'll marry this person if you haven't been in this situation..... I've almost lost my parents, not one or twice, but more....at a point, our refuge home was the target......so, I know with all in me that I couldn't marry someone, who killed my parents if it were the case...thank God they are alive...trust me..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TOTAL WAR AND FINAL WAR   TOTAL WAR AND FINAL WAR Empty

Back to top Go down

TOTAL WAR AND FINAL WAR
Page 1 of 1