Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

2008 Liberian basketball league in final stage

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shorbo

Male
Number of posts : 5
Say Whatever : I LOVE GIRLS
My Mood : 2008 Liberian basketball league in final stage InLove
Registration date : 2008-05-07

2008 Liberian basketball league in final stage Empty
PostSubject: 2008 Liberian basketball league in final stage   2008 Liberian basketball league in final stage EmptyFri May 09, 2008 2:00 am

Hi Guys
The LBF league is in it final stage with NPA python playing kings in the first division,and Dream Team 11 playing Wildcats in the second division.
Back to top Go down
HB***

HB***

Male
Number of posts : 262
My Mood : 2008 Liberian basketball league in final stage Lurking
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Liberian basketball league in final stage   2008 Liberian basketball league in final stage EmptyFri May 09, 2008 9:48 am

Any videos or pics....?
Back to top Go down
Duport Road

Duport Road

Male
Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Liberian basketball league in final stage   2008 Liberian basketball league in final stage EmptyFri May 09, 2008 12:33 pm

2008 Liberian basketball league in final stage Kuiah_Alphonso Alfonso Kulah
NPA Pyhtons and Unuru Kings are through to the grand final of the Liberia Basketball Federation national league. Pyhtons whipped LPRC Oilers in two straight matches in their best out of three semi final play off while Uhuru did same to Dream Team. The final will be play on a best out of five basis which starts this Friday May 9, 2008. In the female division, champion K- Deltas and Commissioners are in the grand final. Commissioners defeated former champion Phoenix in two matches in their best out of three Semi final game while K-Deltas buried Survivors with the same. [/size]Alphonso Kuiah (-86)
Back to top Go down
RossWorld

RossWorld

Male
Number of posts : 644
Say Whatever : "An Ass, having put on the Lion's skin, roamed about in the Forest, and amused himself"
My Mood : 2008 Liberian basketball league in final stage Sunshine
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Liberian basketball league in final stage   2008 Liberian basketball league in final stage EmptySat May 10, 2008 12:34 am

After many yearsssssssss, King is back in action, but against the fingers of the deadly Pathon.
But I doubt the game will be play today. Its raining cats and dogs ringht now in Monrovia
Back to top Go down
http://rossworld.hi5.com
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
My Mood : 2008 Liberian basketball league in final stage Sad
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Liberian basketball league in final stage   2008 Liberian basketball league in final stage EmptySat May 10, 2008 1:16 am

Shorbo wrote:
Hi Guys
The LBF league is in it final stage with NPA python playing kings in the first division,and Dream Team 11 playing Wildcats in the second division.
shorbo, when the final??????

damn.. remember the days i used to be at all the games... mostly to bluff.. and people watch.. hahaha
no time anymore angry1 th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Liberian basketball league in final stage   2008 Liberian basketball league in final stage Empty

Back to top Go down

2008 Liberian basketball league in final stage
Page 1 of 1