Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lone Star Training in Morocco

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shorbo

Male
Number of posts : 5
Say Whatever : I LOVE GIRLS
My Mood : Lone Star Training in Morocco InLove
Registration date : 2008-05-07

Lone Star Training in Morocco Empty
PostSubject: Lone Star Training in Morocco   Lone Star Training in Morocco EmptyTue May 20, 2008 1:51 am

Lone Star continues Training in Morocco
Lone Star Training in Morocco LonsStar_Training(%20Morroco)
By N. Macaulay Paykue & Lewis Konoe
(Ministry of Youth & Sports and Sports Writers Association of Liberia)

May 18, 2008, Rabat, Morocco – The Lone Star 13-man football squad in Rabat, Morocco continues its preparation for the 2010 World Cup and African Nations Cup qualifiers with a high level of concentration on its training sessions.

The team is camped at the Mollah Abdallah Sports Complex in the Rabat suburb of Tamara.

Goalkeeper coach Kasumu Sillah, who is in charge of the squad, pending the arrival here of German coach Antoine Hey, is upbeat about what he describes as the enthusiasm among the players to utilize the training facilities provided by the Moroccan Government.

He told the Liberian press corps traveling with the team the degree of commitment being exhibited by the players indicates their desire for success in their 2010 campaign.

Sillah said the team, including the technical staff, is in high anticipation of head coach Hey, now expected in Rabat on Thursday, along with a contingent of eight Europe-based players and a German physiotherapist, recommended by the coach to serve the team for at least five weeks.

Meantime, the Liberian delegation, led by Deputy Sports Minister Marbue Richards, continues to enjoy a warm hospitality from the people and Government of Morocco, as well as the Liberian Embassy staff here, headed by Charge de Affaires Morieba K. Sanor.
Back to top Go down
diamondprincess

diamondprincess

Female
Number of posts : 69
Say Whatever : Don't come at me like you lost you lost your damn mind or I'm going to give you the business.
My Mood : Lone Star Training in Morocco Cheerful
Registration date : 2011-06-30

Lone Star Training in Morocco Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lone Star Training in Morocco   Lone Star Training in Morocco EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 11:53 am

Work hard guys, your hard work and determination will pay off in the end. th_Libflag
Back to top Go down

Lone Star Training in Morocco
Page 1 of 1