Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Debbah Returns to Indonesia

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Duport Road

Duport Road

Male
Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Debbah Returns to Indonesia Empty
PostSubject: Debbah Returns to Indonesia   Debbah Returns to Indonesia EmptyWed May 14, 2008 8:22 am

Debbah Returns To Indonesia

Debbah Returns to Indonesia Debbah%20looks%20pensively
Wleh Bedell

Reports from Indonesia say former Liberian international James Salinsa Debbah has landed in that part of the world as he strive to end his club drought.

The former Olympique Lyonnaise and Iraklis hit-man the report further noted reached in Indonesia aboutr a week ago and has since begun training with a collection of African players, dubed All Stars in an attempt to regain full fitness before the league begin in June.

It can be recollected that the once celebrated Star of Liberian football signed a season contract with Indonesian premiership side palita Jaya, but disappeared only to be seen in Monrovia.

It is not clear though as to whether he will be making a return to the club or be moving else where.

Another ex-Liberian international in the hunt for a club there in Indonesia is the one time German club Eintracht Frankfurt attacking ace Jonah Sarwiah.

Also, former French club Caen explosive Liberian winger Victor konwlor is siad to be making a return to that part of the world after an unsuccessful first try.
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
My Mood : Debbah Returns to Indonesia Sad
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Debbah Returns to Indonesia   Debbah Returns to Indonesia EmptyThu May 15, 2008 10:16 pm

DR is it true that he took the people money and left?
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Number of posts : 2224
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Debbah Returns to Indonesia   Debbah Returns to Indonesia EmptyThu May 22, 2008 12:47 am

DR myself wanna know the gees onthis one. did he take the people money and runaway or not?
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Debbah Returns to Indonesia   Debbah Returns to Indonesia EmptyThu May 22, 2008 1:33 am

hahahah Lady Flo... i want know myself too
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!

PostSubject: Re: Debbah Returns to Indonesia   Debbah Returns to Indonesia EmptyThu May 22, 2008 1:42 am

i say... da nah plenti disgrace there so?
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Debbah Returns to Indonesia   Debbah Returns to Indonesia EmptyThu May 22, 2008 1:47 am

my sista!!!
all that news.. hmm....... th_mrgreen
the bible says " a fool and his money will soon part"
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Debbah Returns to Indonesia   Debbah Returns to Indonesia EmptyThu May 22, 2008 2:08 am

Mr. DR wan keep th e gees but i'll harrass him for it... well i guess with no innovation the money was just spent lavishly..
Back to top Go down
Duport Road

Duport Road

Male
Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Debbah Returns to Indonesia   Debbah Returns to Indonesia EmptyThu May 22, 2008 6:57 am

candygirl wrote:

Yeah Debbah took the people money and left.......the case must have been settled cuz he is back playing. This is what happens when athletes have no good management and believe that they will be playing forever. There is no reason for this guy's name to be mentioned in such a fiasco!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Edina

Edina

Female
Number of posts : 589
My Mood : Debbah Returns to Indonesia Tolerant
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Debbah Returns to Indonesia   Debbah Returns to Indonesia EmptySun May 25, 2008 10:04 pm

th_yes I agree with Duport on this one.

Duport Road wrote:
candygirl wrote:

Yeah Debbah took the people money and left.......the case must have been settled cuz he is back playing. This is what happens when athletes have no good management and believe that they will be playing forever. There is no reason for this guy's name to be mentioned in such a fiasco!!!!!
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Debbah Returns to Indonesia   Debbah Returns to Indonesia EmptyMon May 26, 2008 4:07 am

well lets hope he make up for it and stay on track this time
Back to top Go down
bellah

bellah

Male
Number of posts : 1605
Say Whatever : \
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Debbah Returns to Indonesia   Debbah Returns to Indonesia EmptyFri May 30, 2008 2:32 am

Duport Road wrote:
Debbah Returns To Indonesia

Debbah Returns to Indonesia Debbah%20looks%20pensively
Wleh Bedell

Reports from Indonesia say former Liberian international James Salinsa Debbah has landed in that part of the world as he strive to end his club drought.

The former Olympique Lyonnaise and Iraklis hit-man the report further noted reached in Indonesia aboutr a week ago and has since begun training with a collection of African players, dubed All Stars in an attempt to regain full fitness before the league begin in June.

It can be recollected that the once celebrated Star of Liberian football signed a season contract with Indonesian premiership side palita Jaya, but disappeared only to be seen in Monrovia.

It is not clear though as to whether he will be making a return to the club or be moving else where.

Another ex-Liberian international in the hunt for a club there in Indonesia is the one time German club Eintracht Frankfurt attacking ace Jonah Sarwiah.

Also, former French club Caen explosive Liberian winger Victor konwlor is siad to be making a return to that part of the world after an unsuccessful first try.

Debbah needed to redeem himself. After riding Lamboganin in France and to go down is discouraging. He was suffering in Monrovia and people were laughing at him. he brought it unto himself..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Debbah Returns to Indonesia   Debbah Returns to Indonesia Empty

Back to top Go down

Debbah Returns to Indonesia
Page 1 of 1