Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Why the parents would allow this 17 yrs old child to leave home with this prom dress?

Go down 
+5
Mrs.JAY
gadyu
Traveller
bellah
rberry
9 posters
AuthorMessage
rberry

rberry

Male
Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2008-04-25

Why the parents would allow this 17 yrs old child to leave home with this prom dress? Empty
PostSubject: Why the parents would allow this 17 yrs old child to leave home with this prom dress?   Why the parents would allow this 17 yrs old child to leave home with this prom dress? EmptyTue May 13, 2008 3:58 am

Skimpy prom dress lands teen in cuffs

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2008/05/12/edwards.skimpy.prom.dress.khou
Back to top Go down
bellah

bellah

Male
Number of posts : 1605
Say Whatever : \
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Why the parents would allow this 17 yrs old child to leave home with this prom dress? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why the parents would allow this 17 yrs old child to leave home with this prom dress?   Why the parents would allow this 17 yrs old child to leave home with this prom dress? EmptyTue May 13, 2008 4:41 am

Oh my God she is not dress properly and i think she is not from a good home. If she is from a good home then she wore such a cloth from a ghetto's friends place. My daughter won't dress like that..
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Traveller

Male
Number of posts : 1145

PostSubject: Re: Why the parents would allow this 17 yrs old child to leave home with this prom dress?   Why the parents would allow this 17 yrs old child to leave home with this prom dress? EmptyTue May 13, 2008 4:49 am

Ridiculous
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male
Number of posts : 2243
Say Whatever : “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the tru
My Mood : Why the parents would allow this 17 yrs old child to leave home with this prom dress? Flirty
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Why the parents would allow this 17 yrs old child to leave home with this prom dress?   Why the parents would allow this 17 yrs old child to leave home with this prom dress? EmptyTue May 13, 2008 4:52 am

Marchuyetistic....can't explain it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bushchicken.com
Mrs.JAY

Mrs.JAY

Female
Number of posts : 344
My Mood : Why the parents would allow this 17 yrs old child to leave home with this prom dress? Breezy
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Why the parents would allow this 17 yrs old child to leave home with this prom dress?   Why the parents would allow this 17 yrs old child to leave home with this prom dress? EmptyTue May 13, 2008 5:27 am

Nice scarf
Back to top Go down
http://www.liberianyouthnetwork.org
Traveller

Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Why the parents would allow this 17 yrs old child to leave home with this prom dress?   Why the parents would allow this 17 yrs old child to leave home with this prom dress? EmptyTue May 13, 2008 5:28 am

Actually, that is a bandaid
Back to top Go down
Mrs.JAY

Mrs.JAY

Female
Number of posts : 344
My Mood : Why the parents would allow this 17 yrs old child to leave home with this prom dress? Breezy
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Why the parents would allow this 17 yrs old child to leave home with this prom dress?   Why the parents would allow this 17 yrs old child to leave home with this prom dress? EmptyTue May 13, 2008 5:31 am

Traveller wrote:

Wit her lay dry sef!
Back to top Go down
http://www.liberianyouthnetwork.org
bellah

bellah

Male

PostSubject: Re: Why the parents would allow this 17 yrs old child to leave home with this prom dress?   Why the parents would allow this 17 yrs old child to leave home with this prom dress? EmptyTue May 13, 2008 5:52 am

Mrs.JAY wrote:
Traveller wrote:

Wit her lay dry sef!

U know. i know she is thinking that she is the cutest on the block oh. In mind she went to the prom with the hope of attracting her future man but i know she got nothing...
Back to top Go down
bellah

bellah

Male

PostSubject: Re: Why the parents would allow this 17 yrs old child to leave home with this prom dress?   Why the parents would allow this 17 yrs old child to leave home with this prom dress? EmptyTue May 13, 2008 5:53 am

One thing we can all agree on is that she sexy and could a good super model if she can put her act together...
Back to top Go down
heru1976

heru1976

Female
Number of posts : 478
My Mood : Why the parents would allow this 17 yrs old child to leave home with this prom dress? Confused
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Why the parents would allow this 17 yrs old child to leave home with this prom dress?   Why the parents would allow this 17 yrs old child to leave home with this prom dress? EmptyTue May 13, 2008 6:02 am

She thought she was in Hollywood on the red carpet.
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Why the parents would allow this 17 yrs old child to leave home with this prom dress?   Why the parents would allow this 17 yrs old child to leave home with this prom dress? EmptyTue May 13, 2008 6:04 am

chickhead in training
Back to top Go down
heru1976

heru1976

Female
Number of posts : 478
My Mood : Why the parents would allow this 17 yrs old child to leave home with this prom dress? Confused
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Why the parents would allow this 17 yrs old child to leave home with this prom dress?   Why the parents would allow this 17 yrs old child to leave home with this prom dress? EmptyTue May 13, 2008 6:06 am

Traveller wrote:
chickhead in training

You aren't lying.
Back to top Go down
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami

A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami

Male
Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Why the parents would allow this 17 yrs old child to leave home with this prom dress?   Why the parents would allow this 17 yrs old child to leave home with this prom dress? EmptyTue May 13, 2008 11:00 am

Where is the parent???? th_no th_no th_no I blame it on them. They should know better. I think they authority was right. Kids need to start respecting themselves before they can get one.

Swami...
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood : Why the parents would allow this 17 yrs old child to leave home with this prom dress? Worried
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Why the parents would allow this 17 yrs old child to leave home with this prom dress?   Why the parents would allow this 17 yrs old child to leave home with this prom dress? EmptyTue May 13, 2008 7:21 pm

Lor lee de gah, maybe she didn't have enough money to get a prom dress and had to make it on her own smile_approve. Her money didn't reach, so da all dey cloth she could get th_mrgreen.

Why the parents would allow this 17 yrs old child to leave home with this prom dress? Prom1

Why the parents would allow this 17 yrs old child to leave home with this prom dress? Prom3

Why the parents would allow this 17 yrs old child to leave home with this prom dress? Prom2

thisjustin Da just because she is black and it was at the "Marriott" Twisted Evil

Last edited by Geyla Queen on Tue May 13, 2008 7:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.liberian-village.com/
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
My Mood : Why the parents would allow this 17 yrs old child to leave home with this prom dress? Worried

PostSubject: Re: Why the parents would allow this 17 yrs old child to leave home with this prom dress?   Why the parents would allow this 17 yrs old child to leave home with this prom dress? EmptyTue May 13, 2008 7:23 pm

but wait na, how her hair long in one picture and short in the other...did she get in a fight and the hair came out.....or da 2 different days scratch
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why the parents would allow this 17 yrs old child to leave home with this prom dress?   Why the parents would allow this 17 yrs old child to leave home with this prom dress? EmptyTue May 13, 2008 7:26 pm

Let me go check my photobucket...this is nothing compare to one e-mail I got a while back of some prom in Cali (i think)...dey dresses dem say "here me here"....it was a hot getto mess th_yes-1
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Number of posts : 2224
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
My Mood : Why the parents would allow this 17 yrs old child to leave home with this prom dress? Sad
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Why the parents would allow this 17 yrs old child to leave home with this prom dress?   Why the parents would allow this 17 yrs old child to leave home with this prom dress? EmptyMon May 19, 2008 8:33 am

Maybe she wore something different leaving the house and this outfit was in the bag. kids these days are creative now so the parents may not have been aware. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why the parents would allow this 17 yrs old child to leave home with this prom dress?   Why the parents would allow this 17 yrs old child to leave home with this prom dress? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why the parents would allow this 17 yrs old child to leave home with this prom dress?
Page 1 of 1