Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Will He make it??? Obama inching closer to Democratic presidential nomination

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RossWorld

RossWorld

Male
Number of posts : 644
Say Whatever : "An Ass, having put on the Lion's skin, roamed about in the Forest, and amused himself"
My Mood : Will He make it???  Obama inching closer to Democratic presidential nomination Sunshine
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Will He make it???  Obama inching closer to Democratic presidential nomination Empty
PostSubject: Will He make it??? Obama inching closer to Democratic presidential nomination   Will He make it???  Obama inching closer to Democratic presidential nomination EmptyWed May 07, 2008 7:59 pm

WASHINGTON - On the rebound, Barack Obama left Hillary Rodham Clinton with fast-dwindling chances to deny him the Democratic presidential nomination after beating her in North Carolina and falling just short in an Indiana cliffhanger.
Back to top Go down
http://rossworld.hi5.com
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood : Will He make it???  Obama inching closer to Democratic presidential nomination Worried
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Will He make it???  Obama inching closer to Democratic presidential nomination Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will He make it??? Obama inching closer to Democratic presidential nomination   Will He make it???  Obama inching closer to Democratic presidential nomination EmptyWed May 07, 2008 8:05 pm

Will He make it???  Obama inching closer to Democratic presidential nomination Mz_0606_10008667882-2
Back to top Go down
http://www.liberian-village.com/
heru1976

heru1976

Female
Number of posts : 478
My Mood : Will He make it???  Obama inching closer to Democratic presidential nomination Confused
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Will He make it??? Obama inching closer to Democratic presidential nomination   Will He make it???  Obama inching closer to Democratic presidential nomination EmptyWed May 07, 2008 10:02 pm

Yes he will beat her. I would like to thank all my family and friends in North Carolina that helped Barack clinched the win. Get ready for the general election in November. th_yes we can. th_yes we can.
Back to top Go down
jclifden

Male
Number of posts : 527
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Will He make it??? Obama inching closer to Democratic presidential nomination   Will He make it???  Obama inching closer to Democratic presidential nomination EmptyWed May 07, 2008 10:08 pm

RossWorld wrote:
WASHINGTON - On the rebound, Barack Obama left Hillary Rodham Clinton with fast-dwindling chances to deny him the Democratic presidential nomination after beating her in North Carolina and falling just short in an Indiana cliffhanger.

I guess news travel slow to Liberia.....Ross, even before last night's decisive knockout blow in NC....Obama had already made it.....
Back to top Go down
RossWorld

RossWorld

Male
Number of posts : 644
Say Whatever : "An Ass, having put on the Lion's skin, roamed about in the Forest, and amused himself"
My Mood : Will He make it???  Obama inching closer to Democratic presidential nomination Sunshine
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Will He make it??? Obama inching closer to Democratic presidential nomination   Will He make it???  Obama inching closer to Democratic presidential nomination EmptyWed May 07, 2008 10:22 pm

:D I like u poster GQ ... Obama all the way.."Its time for the good people to win..
Hoping to be in the states before Novermber to cast my vote for Obama......
Back to top Go down
http://rossworld.hi5.com
Traveller

Traveller

Male
Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Will He make it??? Obama inching closer to Democratic presidential nomination   Will He make it???  Obama inching closer to Democratic presidential nomination EmptyWed May 07, 2008 10:37 pm

Hilary needs to pack up her toys and go home
Back to top Go down
heru1976

heru1976

Female
My Mood : Will He make it???  Obama inching closer to Democratic presidential nomination Confused

PostSubject: Re: Will He make it??? Obama inching closer to Democratic presidential nomination   Will He make it???  Obama inching closer to Democratic presidential nomination EmptyWed May 07, 2008 10:38 pm

Traveller wrote:

Well said Traveller because you know it's bad when you have to lend yourself money for your campaign.
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Traveller

Male
Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Will He make it??? Obama inching closer to Democratic presidential nomination   Will He make it???  Obama inching closer to Democratic presidential nomination EmptyWed May 07, 2008 10:42 pm

heru1976 wrote:
Traveller wrote:

Well said Traveller because you know it's bad when you have to lend yourself money for your campaign.

She and her hubby got $109 million, she is lendnig her campaign money, the woman has the nerve to call Obama an elitist??? Obama JUST paid off his student loans two years ago!
Back to top Go down
heru1976

heru1976

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will He make it??? Obama inching closer to Democratic presidential nomination   Will He make it???  Obama inching closer to Democratic presidential nomination EmptyWed May 07, 2008 10:44 pm

Traveller wrote:
heru1976 wrote:
Traveller wrote:

She and her hubby got $109 million, she is lendnig her campaign money, the woman has the nerve to call Obama an elitist??? Obama JUST paid off his student loans two years ago!

You boy isn't this country great. You can be worth $104 million more than someone and they are the elitist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will He make it??? Obama inching closer to Democratic presidential nomination   Will He make it???  Obama inching closer to Democratic presidential nomination Empty

Back to top Go down

Will He make it??? Obama inching closer to Democratic presidential nomination
Page 1 of 1