Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

SINCERITY OF ULAA PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kpelleboy

Male
Number of posts : 577
Registration date : 2008-07-29

SINCERITY OF ULAA PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES Empty
PostSubject: SINCERITY OF ULAA PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES   SINCERITY OF ULAA PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 5:45 am

SINCERITY OF ULAA PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES News_465 Challenging the Sincerity of ULAA’s Presidential Aspirants (Op-Ed)
By: Paul Jackson
On Saturday August 30th at 4pm, I yielded to the quiet persuasion of my good friend Abdullah Kiatamba and left the cool ambiance of my Brooklyn Park apartment to attend the ULAA’s (Union of Liberian Associations in the Americas) debate that was held in Minnesota. Noticeably absent amongst the presidential candidates was Mr. Abraham Massaley. I have elected not to conjecture any reason/s for his absence and can only hope in hindsight that he was at this program. The thrust of this piece of writing is to delineate two major concerns of mine: Dr. Seton’s and Mr. Kesselly assertion that they have nothing to gain by becoming ULAA’s President, and that their desire is born out of a natural proclivity to be custodians in the Liberian society.
Full Story
WWW.THELIBERIANJOURNAL.COM
Back to top Go down

SINCERITY OF ULAA PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES
Page 1 of 1