Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

RE: Ladyflo funeral

Go down 
+2
bellah
Geyla Queen
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood : RE:  Ladyflo funeral Worried
Registration date : 2008-03-28

RE:  Ladyflo funeral Empty
PostSubject: RE: Ladyflo funeral   RE:  Ladyflo funeral EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 11:24 am

Hey everybody,
I’m sure you all have heard by now that Florence Doe aka Ladyflo on our village has passed away. She died from pneumonia in Ghana enroute from Korea where she had gone to get some training. Florence was an employee of the Liberian Civil Aviation Authority. She was only 28 years old. Many of us got to know her on a personal level and she will surely be missed. Sugar suggested that on behalf of the Liberian-Village we should present a wreath at the funeral. We are in the process of finding out how much it will cost. If any one would like to contribute please let me know.

PM me, call me, e-mail me or hit me up on Facebook

Thanks

Back to top Go down
http://www.liberian-village.com/
bellah

bellah

Male
Number of posts : 1605
Say Whatever : \
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: RE: Ladyflo funeral   RE:  Ladyflo funeral EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 9:53 am

Lady Flo has joined the silent majority and we will miss her. May her soul and the souls of all the faithful departed rest in perfect peace and light perpetual shine on her.
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
My Mood : RE:  Ladyflo funeral Sad
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: RE: Ladyflo funeral   RE:  Ladyflo funeral EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 5:20 pm

Flo will be buried next friday ... funeral service will be held at the St. Thomas Episcopal Church on camp Johnson road and starts at 10:00am. the wake will be held on thursday at same location and starts at 6pm. all tributes will be made at the wake. she will be laid to rest at the thinker's village cemetery.
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: RE: Ladyflo funeral   RE:  Ladyflo funeral EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 11:31 pm

candygirl wrote:
Flo will be buried next friday ... funeral service will be held at the St. Thomas Episcopal Church on camp Johnson road and starts at 10:00am. the wake will be held on thursday at same location and starts at 6pm. all tributes will be made at the wake. she will be laid to rest at the thinker's village cemetery.

Sad RIP LADYFLO
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: RE: Ladyflo funeral   RE:  Ladyflo funeral EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 11:40 pm

Would like to thank Queen_AKA, RossWorld, Nica, Jocelyn, Josie, Sugar, Traveller and Boerboel for their contribution
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: RE: Ladyflo funeral   RE:  Ladyflo funeral EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 3:15 am

I got a special thanks for my villagers, will post Monday as I using phone. And limited.
Back to top Go down
Josie

Josie

Female
Number of posts : 303
Say Whatever : Failure is an event and not a person, be strong and show the real you to others.
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: RE: Ladyflo funeral   RE:  Ladyflo funeral EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 4:37 pm

candygirl wrote:
I got a special thanks for my villagers, will post Monday as I using phone. And limited.

Sad RIP LadyFlo, Sammie told me that your wake keeping was so full and I know the funeral was more than that. That showed the life you lived.
Back to top Go down
Josie

Josie

Female
Number of posts : 303
Say Whatever : Failure is an event and not a person, be strong and show the real you to others.
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: RE: Ladyflo funeral   RE:  Ladyflo funeral EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 4:39 pm

candygirl wrote:

Sad RIP LadyFlo, Sammie told me that your wake keeping was so full and I know the funeral was more than that. That showed the life you lived.
Back to top Go down
Jocelyn

Jocelyn

Female
Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: RE: Ladyflo funeral   RE:  Ladyflo funeral EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 6:26 am

Hi Everyone.... Something told me to log in here today. It's been a while! Hope everyone's doing well. RIP Ladyflo!
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: RE: Ladyflo funeral   RE:  Ladyflo funeral EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 1:05 am

hey everyone;
i had meant to write on monday to say a big big and special thanks to my villagers for the kind gesture made at florence's funeral... i can say we had one of the nicest wreaths and i felt so proud and happy when 2 of the villagers present got up to say a few words on behalf of us all... you all made me feel so special and i am very appreciative and grateful.
florence will be dearly missed and i still pick up the phone ot text her only to remember she is no more. at her funeral, a lady said something that has stuck in my head.. she said we ask God why.. why so young.. why such a bright star...why her.. why me... ", she said when you go to your garden to pick flowers for your house, do you pick the ugly or dead or wither ones.. no..only the nicest... so God needed her there with him, to talkt o him and to make others enjoy her company"

it really made the pain feel a little less.

rest in peace Lady Flo and once again, my appreciation to you all for the love and support. i give the "purse" to her mom on your behalf and she said thanks.

love,
Candy
Back to top Go down
DSP

DSP

Male
Number of posts : 940
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: RE: Ladyflo funeral   RE:  Ladyflo funeral EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 6:07 am

I can't believe this!

doesn't seem real

she was one of my favorite villagers. how did she get sick?

RIP Ladyflo

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RE: Ladyflo funeral   RE:  Ladyflo funeral Empty

Back to top Go down

RE: Ladyflo funeral
Page 1 of 1