Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Our beloved member Florence Boryonnoh Doe..aka LadyFlo has passed.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood : Our beloved member Florence Boryonnoh Doe..aka LadyFlo has passed. Worried
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Our beloved member Florence Boryonnoh Doe..aka LadyFlo has passed. Empty
PostSubject: Our beloved member Florence Boryonnoh Doe..aka LadyFlo has passed.   Our beloved member Florence Boryonnoh Doe..aka LadyFlo has passed. EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 10:20 pm

I am still in shock. The good really die young. Don't even know what to say Sad

RIP my sister, You will be missed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.liberian-village.com/
rberry

rberry

Male
Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Our beloved member Florence Boryonnoh Doe..aka LadyFlo has passed.   Our beloved member Florence Boryonnoh Doe..aka LadyFlo has passed. EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 1:07 am

Lord Jesus why!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
My Mood : Our beloved member Florence Boryonnoh Doe..aka LadyFlo has passed. Sad
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Our beloved member Florence Boryonnoh Doe..aka LadyFlo has passed.   Our beloved member Florence Boryonnoh Doe..aka LadyFlo has passed. EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 5:15 pm

she will be. thanks to everyone for the concern and support and kind words. Flo..Boggie as we used to call her will be greatly missed. she was a very sweet young lady with a quick smile and always ready to help when she could. i cant belive she is gone.. no more weekly geeze sessions.. no more "BB, hello oh"... rest in peace my love....

[url=Our beloved member Florence Boryonnoh Doe..aka LadyFlo has passed. 5252_110]Our beloved member Florence Boryonnoh Doe..aka LadyFlo has passed. 5252_110[/url]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our beloved member Florence Boryonnoh Doe..aka LadyFlo has passed.   Our beloved member Florence Boryonnoh Doe..aka LadyFlo has passed. Empty

Back to top Go down

Our beloved member Florence Boryonnoh Doe..aka LadyFlo has passed.
Page 1 of 1