Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

FEELINGS AND FACTS,WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
klaboyy

Female
Number of posts : 2
Say Whatever : Always stay motivated,by the happenings around you
My Mood : FEELINGS AND FACTS,WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE? Daring
Registration date : 2009-11-04

FEELINGS AND FACTS,WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE? Empty
PostSubject: FEELINGS AND FACTS,WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE?   FEELINGS AND FACTS,WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE? EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 11:23 pm

There is a lot difference between feelings and facts, What is a feeling? feelings are things you felt like doing, becoming or wanting etc, But facts is something that is real, you see it, feel it, know it, that is what we call facts. Now compare and contrast between feelings and facts and you will find out that its a lot different.In this post i will be throwing more light on these subject, so just sit back relax and enjoy.
A lot of people have condemed themself to mediocrity by always placing more importance on thier feelings over the facts on ground. And this is chiefly responsible for over 90% of failures people experience on daily basic. for instance, i may have the feeling that it will on the day i have a business appointment while the facts is the sun is heavily scourging. if i follow my feelings i will obviously miss out on the benefit that will come out of the business appointment. Now you see feelings are not always the best path to follow or what do you think?
Back to top Go down
http://www.nairahome.com

FEELINGS AND FACTS,WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE?
Page 1 of 1