Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Exclusive: Whitney Houston opens up to Oprah--9-14-09

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood : Exclusive: Whitney Houston opens up to Oprah--9-14-09 Worried
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Exclusive: Whitney Houston opens up to Oprah--9-14-09 Empty
PostSubject: Exclusive: Whitney Houston opens up to Oprah--9-14-09   Exclusive: Whitney Houston opens up to Oprah--9-14-09 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:13 am

Oprah Interviews Whitney Houston

Exclusive: Whitney Houston opens up to Oprah--9-14-09 20090831-tows-whitney-houston-oprah-290x218

A Two-Day Television Event

Oprah launches her 24th season of The Oprah Winfrey Show with what she calls "the most anticipated music interview of the decade." In back-to-back episodes starting Monday, September 14, Oprah sits down with Whitney Houston for a candid, revealing, no-holds-barred interview. In a world exclusive, Whitney opens up for the first time in seven years—drugs, rehab, marriage, divorce, her new album.

No topic is off-limits. Winfrey asks the questions on everyone's minds: "When did the drugs start?", "What finally made you decide, 'I’m out of this marriage'?" and "Were you afraid that you had lost the voice?"

Since her 1985 self-titled debut, Houston has built an illustrious career that has generated more than 170 million combined worldwide sales of albums, singles and videos. Cited by the Guinness World Records as music's "most awarded female artist of all time," with an unsurpassed tally of 411 awards, inclusive of six Grammys, two Emmys, 23 American Music Awards and 16 Billboard Music Awards. Houston remains a singular force in music today.
Back to top Go down
http://www.liberian-village.com/
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood : Exclusive: Whitney Houston opens up to Oprah--9-14-09 Worried
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Exclusive: Whitney Houston opens up to Oprah--9-14-09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exclusive: Whitney Houston opens up to Oprah--9-14-09   Exclusive: Whitney Houston opens up to Oprah--9-14-09 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:14 am

I will be watching Exclusive: Whitney Houston opens up to Oprah--9-14-09 989851
Back to top Go down
http://www.liberian-village.com/

Exclusive: Whitney Houston opens up to Oprah--9-14-09
Page 1 of 1