Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Is Liberian Police Director Qualified? Edmond Remie Gray Speaks

Go down 
+2
Traveller
Kpelleboy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kpelleboy

Male
Number of posts : 577
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Is Liberian Police Director Qualified? Edmond Remie Gray Speaks Empty
PostSubject: Is Liberian Police Director Qualified? Edmond Remie Gray Speaks   Is Liberian Police Director Qualified? Edmond Remie Gray Speaks EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 12:09 am

Is Liberian Police Director Qualified? Edmond Remie Gray Speaks News_img_954

Transforming our National Security Institutions: In the Case of the Liberian National Police (Guest Commentary)
By: Edmond R. Gray
The Liberian National Police (LNP) sits in the core of our national security machinery...
Full Story
WWW.THELIBERIANJOURNAL.COM (The Liberian Journal)
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Traveller

Male
Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Is Liberian Police Director Qualified? Edmond Remie Gray Speaks   Is Liberian Police Director Qualified? Edmond Remie Gray Speaks EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 11:54 am

Edmond Gray sounds like he's pissed that he didn't get the call for the job. For nothing news! Go back to the Samuel Doe era jerk!
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male
Number of posts : 2243
Say Whatever : “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the tru
My Mood : Is Liberian Police Director Qualified? Edmond Remie Gray Speaks Flirty
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Is Liberian Police Director Qualified? Edmond Remie Gray Speaks   Is Liberian Police Director Qualified? Edmond Remie Gray Speaks EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 2:00 pm

Hateful Liberians....always want it for themselves or the recycled ones with no visible results. I hope Amblard makes his mark, that is all I can wish him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bushchicken.com
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
My Mood : Is Liberian Police Director Qualified? Edmond Remie Gray Speaks Sad
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Is Liberian Police Director Qualified? Edmond Remie Gray Speaks   Is Liberian Police Director Qualified? Edmond Remie Gray Speaks EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 10:34 pm

he gotta get passed confirmation to make his mark Gadyu....
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male
Number of posts : 2243
Say Whatever : “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the tru
My Mood : Is Liberian Police Director Qualified? Edmond Remie Gray Speaks Flirty
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Is Liberian Police Director Qualified? Edmond Remie Gray Speaks   Is Liberian Police Director Qualified? Edmond Remie Gray Speaks EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:31 am

Well, if he passes. Hennessy will help him, that is his drink of choice.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bushchicken.com
Blaisdel Powell

Blaisdel Powell

Male
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Good luck with your speculation   Is Liberian Police Director Qualified? Edmond Remie Gray Speaks EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 1:41 am

Traveller wrote:
Edmond Gray sounds like he's pissed that he didn't get the call for the job. For nothing news! Go back to the Samuel Doe era jerk!

Goodluck with your speculations. If people in a democracy will only speak because what they commented on was what they wanted so much but was not given to them, then Ellen's democracy should be a cake walk.

Since you are the sooth sayer on one's feelings, why don't you tell Ellen that those who comment on issues of national concerns are all job seekers.

Why don't you initiate a debate on why Marc Amblard, a rookie cop will make a better police director than the vateran security guru remie gray.

Last edited by Blaisdel Powell on Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:38 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Blaisdel Powell

Blaisdel Powell

Male

PostSubject: Re: Is Liberian Police Director Qualified? Edmond Remie Gray Speaks   Is Liberian Police Director Qualified? Edmond Remie Gray Speaks EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 6:33 am

Traveller wrote:

When Ellen worked for Tolbert but opposed him on certain principles was she pissed because she was not given a specific job? Edmond Gray has a job that pays him a salary of 7K plus 3k in bonus.
Back to top Go down
Blaisdel Powell

Blaisdel Powell

Male

PostSubject: Re: Is Liberian Police Director Qualified? Edmond Remie Gray Speaks   Is Liberian Police Director Qualified? Edmond Remie Gray Speaks EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 6:42 am

gadyu wrote:
Hateful Liberians....always want it for themselves or the recycled ones with no visible results. I hope Amblard makes his mark, that is all I can wish him.

Gadyu when professionals make constructive queries on a national matter against someone you hold affection for, it should not be referred to as hateful.

Marc and his information minister colleague lied on the specifics of the non degree humphrey fellowship program he attended. He claimed he trained with the present in training SWAT patrol team of the Broklyn Park PD.
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Is Liberian Police Director Qualified? Edmond Remie Gray Speaks   Is Liberian Police Director Qualified? Edmond Remie Gray Speaks EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 6:44 am

Blaisdel Powell wrote:
Traveller wrote:

When Ellen worked for Tolbert but opposed him on certain principles was she pissed because she was not given a specific job? Edmond Gray has a job that pays him a salary of 7K plus 3k in bonus.

Personally, I really don't care what you think of my take on what you wrote. Since you re-opened the conversation though, let me expound a bit more. I thought your half-witted essay was nothing more than a cheap and pathetic attempt at drawing attention to yourself by denigrating Marc Amblard. Frankly, that kind of sniveling behavior is exactly why so many people lost their lives in Liberia's war. All it takes is one jerkl who believes he/she was short changed and its all over. Not only were/are you completely misinformed about Marc Amblards' professional background, but you rather conveniently expect readers to ignore the fact that advice on security is coming from someone with a soiled past!! Come again dude! Hopefully, you remember the saying "experienced don't fight for jersey." Sit down and chill out. Your whining is really not a good look.
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Is Liberian Police Director Qualified? Edmond Remie Gray Speaks   Is Liberian Police Director Qualified? Edmond Remie Gray Speaks EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 6:46 am

Blaisdel Powell wrote:
gadyu wrote:

Gadyu when professionals make constructive queries on a national matter against someone you hold affection for, it should not be referred to as hateful.

Marc and his information minister colleague lied on the specifics of the non degree humphrey fellowship program he attended. He claimed he trained with the present in training SWAT patrol team of the Broklyn Park PD.

Hmmmmm. I wonder if Edmond Gray is similarly "lying" by hoping people will believe he is actually getting a PhD from a REAL institution and not an online diploma mill.
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood : Is Liberian Police Director Qualified? Edmond Remie Gray Speaks Worried
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Is Liberian Police Director Qualified? Edmond Remie Gray Speaks   Is Liberian Police Director Qualified? Edmond Remie Gray Speaks EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 7:27 am

th_popcorn
Back to top Go down
http://www.liberian-village.com/
Blaisdel Powell

Blaisdel Powell

Male

PostSubject: Re: Is Liberian Police Director Qualified? Edmond Remie Gray Speaks   Is Liberian Police Director Qualified? Edmond Remie Gray Speaks EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 8:29 am

Traveller wrote:
Blaisdel Powell wrote:
Traveller wrote:

Personally, I really don't care what you think of my take on what you wrote. Since you re-opened the conversation though, let me expound a bit more. I thought your half-witted essay was nothing more than a cheap and pathetic attempt at drawing attention to yourself by denigrating Marc Amblard. Frankly, that kind of sniveling behavior is exactly why so many people lost their lives in Liberia's war. All it takes is one jerkl who believes he/she was short changed and its all over. Not only were/are you completely misinformed about Marc Amblards' professional background, but you rather conveniently expect readers to ignore the fact that advice on security is coming from someone with a soiled past!! Come again dude! Hopefully, you remember the saying "experienced don't fight for jersey." Sit down and chill out. Your whining is really not a good look.

I hate to discuss the varying reasons beyong the prematured demise of our unfortunate brothers and sisters in the gone Liberian Civil War. But one thing that led to that war was the level of mediocrity such that small town hustlers with thin or no credentials like the Marc Ambalards were rewarded sensitive national responsibilities but when the time came to perform they abandoned thier appointer and the Liberian people to run for thier lives.

I do not expect commendation from a punk whose only interest on this key national security issue is to see how much his sorry ass can galvanise once his small town hustler Marc buddy gets in office.

You see your mind is little and lacks substance. My presence in the academia goes a long way and someday you would wished I was not around. Just watch. Tell me which classroom you sat in and I will provide you with ten times that amount.

I don't seem to find that undergraduate corruculum at the University of Chicago that offers agriculture economics.

I challenge you to bring one issue of human rights violation committed by me during our gone civil war.
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
My Mood : Is Liberian Police Director Qualified? Edmond Remie Gray Speaks Worried

PostSubject: Re: Is Liberian Police Director Qualified? Edmond Remie Gray Speaks   Is Liberian Police Director Qualified? Edmond Remie Gray Speaks EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 1:21 pm

For me i don't know the new Police director but hope he will pass the senate n make a difference.
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Is Liberian Police Director Qualified? Edmond Remie Gray Speaks   Is Liberian Police Director Qualified? Edmond Remie Gray Speaks EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 10:00 pm

it will be interesting to see what changes mark could make...
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Is Liberian Police Director Qualified? Edmond Remie Gray Speaks   Is Liberian Police Director Qualified? Edmond Remie Gray Speaks EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 10:12 pm

Geyla Queen wrote:
For me i don't know the new Police director but hope he will pass the senate n make a difference.

that was from Isaac...not me
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Is Liberian Police Director Qualified? Edmond Remie Gray Speaks   Is Liberian Police Director Qualified? Edmond Remie Gray Speaks EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 10:26 pm

Edmond Gray, given the quality and the construction of your last post, I think I'll leave you alone......you made my point brilliantly. You are truly a genius!

th_bs
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Is Liberian Police Director Qualified? Edmond Remie Gray Speaks   Is Liberian Police Director Qualified? Edmond Remie Gray Speaks EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 12:37 am

Geyla Queen wrote:
Geyla Queen wrote:

oh.... he was the one who sent the pictures too?
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Is Liberian Police Director Qualified? Edmond Remie Gray Speaks   Is Liberian Police Director Qualified? Edmond Remie Gray Speaks EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 1:05 am

candygirl wrote:
Geyla Queen wrote:
Geyla Queen wrote:

oh.... he was the one who sent the pictures too?

no da one was me th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Is Liberian Police Director Qualified? Edmond Remie Gray Speaks   Is Liberian Police Director Qualified? Edmond Remie Gray Speaks EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 10:20 pm

thank God.. fact self, i will be emailing you.. before he come read all our geeze th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Liberian Police Director Qualified? Edmond Remie Gray Speaks   Is Liberian Police Director Qualified? Edmond Remie Gray Speaks Empty

Back to top Go down

Is Liberian Police Director Qualified? Edmond Remie Gray Speaks
Page 1 of 1