Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

BREAKING NEWS IN THE VILLAGE....ONE OF OUR FELLOW VILLAGER HAS...

Go down 
+10
jclifden
gadyu
Le Duke
HB***
Edina
candygirl
heru1976
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami
Nica
Geyla Queen
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood : BREAKING NEWS IN THE VILLAGE....ONE OF OUR FELLOW VILLAGER HAS... Worried
Registration date : 2008-03-28

BREAKING NEWS IN THE VILLAGE....ONE OF OUR FELLOW VILLAGER HAS... Empty
PostSubject: BREAKING NEWS IN THE VILLAGE....ONE OF OUR FELLOW VILLAGER HAS...   BREAKING NEWS IN THE VILLAGE....ONE OF OUR FELLOW VILLAGER HAS... EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 11:33 am

th_boogie POPPED THE BIG QUESTION OH!!! th_icon_clap

BREAKING NEWS IN THE VILLAGE....ONE OF OUR FELLOW VILLAGER HAS... Celebr11

and all she said YES--->BREAKING NEWS IN THE VILLAGE....ONE OF OUR FELLOW VILLAGER HAS... Propos10 <-- All he said was PLEASE

He's known as HELLBOY** to some and HB*** to others

BREAKING NEWS IN THE VILLAGE....ONE OF OUR FELLOW VILLAGER HAS... Thcongratsengage

Back to top Go down
http://www.liberian-village.com/
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
My Mood : BREAKING NEWS IN THE VILLAGE....ONE OF OUR FELLOW VILLAGER HAS... Worried

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS IN THE VILLAGE....ONE OF OUR FELLOW VILLAGER HAS...   BREAKING NEWS IN THE VILLAGE....ONE OF OUR FELLOW VILLAGER HAS... EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 11:42 am

th_cheers2 to HB** and his wife to be. I'm so happy for you th_boogie ,

CONGRATS for real, when it comes to true LOVE the heart don't lie. You can go all over, but your heart will bring you right back to where it truly belongs. th_heart1 and we are all here to Celebrate with you....so ENJOY IT!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS IN THE VILLAGE....ONE OF OUR FELLOW VILLAGER HAS...   BREAKING NEWS IN THE VILLAGE....ONE OF OUR FELLOW VILLAGER HAS... EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 11:43 am

wow Congrats Shocked
Back to top Go down
Nica

Nica

Female
Number of posts : 1026
Say Whatever : Yes We Did!
My Mood : BREAKING NEWS IN THE VILLAGE....ONE OF OUR FELLOW VILLAGER HAS... Mellow
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS IN THE VILLAGE....ONE OF OUR FELLOW VILLAGER HAS...   BREAKING NEWS IN THE VILLAGE....ONE OF OUR FELLOW VILLAGER HAS... EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 12:10 pm

BREAKING NEWS IN THE VILLAGE....ONE OF OUR FELLOW VILLAGER HAS... Congratulationsgoldglitiu0
Back to top Go down
http://www.apublicsecret.com
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami

A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami

Male
Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS IN THE VILLAGE....ONE OF OUR FELLOW VILLAGER HAS...   BREAKING NEWS IN THE VILLAGE....ONE OF OUR FELLOW VILLAGER HAS... EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 12:11 pm

Her Majesty wrote:
wow Congrats Shocked

Hehn!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked But How come... Errrr!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked th_mrgreen th_mrgreen th_mrgreen th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
heru1976

heru1976

Female
Number of posts : 478
My Mood : BREAKING NEWS IN THE VILLAGE....ONE OF OUR FELLOW VILLAGER HAS... Confused
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS IN THE VILLAGE....ONE OF OUR FELLOW VILLAGER HAS...   BREAKING NEWS IN THE VILLAGE....ONE OF OUR FELLOW VILLAGER HAS... EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 12:30 pm

Congratulations on your engagement.
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
My Mood : BREAKING NEWS IN THE VILLAGE....ONE OF OUR FELLOW VILLAGER HAS... Sad
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS IN THE VILLAGE....ONE OF OUR FELLOW VILLAGER HAS...   BREAKING NEWS IN THE VILLAGE....ONE OF OUR FELLOW VILLAGER HAS... EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 5:20 pm

who marrying who???? oh!!!
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS IN THE VILLAGE....ONE OF OUR FELLOW VILLAGER HAS...   BREAKING NEWS IN THE VILLAGE....ONE OF OUR FELLOW VILLAGER HAS... EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 5:35 pm

da who you coming give wa-ha- la so HB?
congrats th_cheers2

Last edited by candygirl on Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Edina

Edina

Female
Number of posts : 589
My Mood : BREAKING NEWS IN THE VILLAGE....ONE OF OUR FELLOW VILLAGER HAS... Tolerant
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS IN THE VILLAGE....ONE OF OUR FELLOW VILLAGER HAS...   BREAKING NEWS IN THE VILLAGE....ONE OF OUR FELLOW VILLAGER HAS... EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 7:23 pm

th_cheers1 to HB and Mrs. HB to be.
Back to top Go down
HB***

HB***

Male
Number of posts : 262
My Mood : BREAKING NEWS IN THE VILLAGE....ONE OF OUR FELLOW VILLAGER HAS... Lurking
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS IN THE VILLAGE....ONE OF OUR FELLOW VILLAGER HAS...   BREAKING NEWS IN THE VILLAGE....ONE OF OUR FELLOW VILLAGER HAS... EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 8:44 pm

Thank you all ohh....pray for me....I never thought I make such move in my life time....i guess the old man above has plans for us when we think we too smart for our own good..Thank again you all....for sharing in this critial time in my life..... th_thanku th_cheers1
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS IN THE VILLAGE....ONE OF OUR FELLOW VILLAGER HAS...   BREAKING NEWS IN THE VILLAGE....ONE OF OUR FELLOW VILLAGER HAS... EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 8:47 pm

i can hear the locking sounds... lock down.... ready for your life sentence?
"click click"
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS IN THE VILLAGE....ONE OF OUR FELLOW VILLAGER HAS...   BREAKING NEWS IN THE VILLAGE....ONE OF OUR FELLOW VILLAGER HAS... EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 8:54 pm

candygirl wrote:
"click click"

so you on lock too ehn...no wonder : smile_tongue th_ididntdoit
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS IN THE VILLAGE....ONE OF OUR FELLOW VILLAGER HAS...   BREAKING NEWS IN THE VILLAGE....ONE OF OUR FELLOW VILLAGER HAS... EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 8:56 pm

HB*** wrote:
Thank you all ohh....pray for me....I never thought I make such move in my life time....i guess the old man above has plans for us when we think we too smart for our own good..Thank again you all....for sharing in this critial time in my life..... th_thanku th_cheers1

just make sure you let us know dey date before hand oh....you know I have to ship my lace from Africa.....for my outfit th_mrgreen . I have to see this with my own 2 eyes Shocked : smile_tongue
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS IN THE VILLAGE....ONE OF OUR FELLOW VILLAGER HAS...   BREAKING NEWS IN THE VILLAGE....ONE OF OUR FELLOW VILLAGER HAS... EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 8:57 pm

Geyla Queen wrote:
candygirl wrote:
"click click"

yes oh... this time nah, da see dont touch.. hahahaha
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS IN THE VILLAGE....ONE OF OUR FELLOW VILLAGER HAS...   BREAKING NEWS IN THE VILLAGE....ONE OF OUR FELLOW VILLAGER HAS... EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 8:59 pm

Geyla Queen wrote:
HB*** wrote:

just make sure you let us know dey date before hand oh....you know I have to ship my lace from Africa.....for my outfit th_mrgreen . I have to see this with my own 2 eyes Shocked : smile_tongue
wetin you want see with your eye?? you think dey part in the wedding where they can ask " if anybody here nor gree for dis wedding, talk nah oh" da all HB old jue them will be lined up to buss his skull? th_ROFLMAO
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS IN THE VILLAGE....ONE OF OUR FELLOW VILLAGER HAS...   BREAKING NEWS IN THE VILLAGE....ONE OF OUR FELLOW VILLAGER HAS... EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 9:12 pm

candygirl wrote:
Geyla Queen wrote:
candygirl wrote:
"click click"

my brother can say there is nothing wrong with looking at the menu...just so long you don't order smile_approve
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS IN THE VILLAGE....ONE OF OUR FELLOW VILLAGER HAS...   BREAKING NEWS IN THE VILLAGE....ONE OF OUR FELLOW VILLAGER HAS... EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 9:15 pm

candygirl wrote:
Geyla Queen wrote:
HB*** wrote:

wetin you want see with your eye?? you think dey part in the wedding where they can ask " if anybody here nor gree for dis wedding, talk nah oh" da all HB old jue them will be lined up to buss his skull? th_ROFLMAO

See him walk down the aisle th_mrgreen ....I just love wedding oh, love to see our people in relationship....da other part, I don't know of.....I'm sure there will be a few singing that Vesta Williams song smile_approve
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS IN THE VILLAGE....ONE OF OUR FELLOW VILLAGER HAS...   BREAKING NEWS IN THE VILLAGE....ONE OF OUR FELLOW VILLAGER HAS... EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 10:20 pm

Geyla Queen wrote:
candygirl wrote:
Geyla Queen wrote:
candygirl wrote:
"click click"

my brother can say there is nothing wrong with looking at the menu...just so long you don't order smile_approve
th_ROFLMAO
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS IN THE VILLAGE....ONE OF OUR FELLOW VILLAGER HAS...   BREAKING NEWS IN THE VILLAGE....ONE OF OUR FELLOW VILLAGER HAS... EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 10:21 pm

Geyla Queen wrote:
candygirl wrote:
Geyla Queen wrote:
HB*** wrote:

See him walk down the aisle th_mrgreen ....I just love wedding oh, love to see our people in relationship....da other part, I don't know of.....I'm sure there will be a few singing that Vesta Williams song smile_approve
which vesta williamns song??
HB i want the contract yah....
Back to top Go down
Le Duke

Le Duke

Male
Number of posts : 15
My Mood : BREAKING NEWS IN THE VILLAGE....ONE OF OUR FELLOW VILLAGER HAS... Sunshine
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS IN THE VILLAGE....ONE OF OUR FELLOW VILLAGER HAS...   BREAKING NEWS IN THE VILLAGE....ONE OF OUR FELLOW VILLAGER HAS... EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 10:47 pm

HB, congrats & best wishes!
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male
Number of posts : 2243
Say Whatever : “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the tru
My Mood : BREAKING NEWS IN THE VILLAGE....ONE OF OUR FELLOW VILLAGER HAS... Flirty

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS IN THE VILLAGE....ONE OF OUR FELLOW VILLAGER HAS...   BREAKING NEWS IN THE VILLAGE....ONE OF OUR FELLOW VILLAGER HAS... EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 10:52 pm

Hell Boy, finally puswhipped into submission. Thank God for you yah....
Back to top Go down
http://www.bushchicken.com
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS IN THE VILLAGE....ONE OF OUR FELLOW VILLAGER HAS...   BREAKING NEWS IN THE VILLAGE....ONE OF OUR FELLOW VILLAGER HAS... EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 10:53 pm

gadyu wrote:
we waiting for your owna announcement..
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male
Number of posts : 2243
Say Whatever : “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the tru
My Mood : BREAKING NEWS IN THE VILLAGE....ONE OF OUR FELLOW VILLAGER HAS... Flirty

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS IN THE VILLAGE....ONE OF OUR FELLOW VILLAGER HAS...   BREAKING NEWS IN THE VILLAGE....ONE OF OUR FELLOW VILLAGER HAS... EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 10:57 pm

candygirl wrote:
gadyu wrote:

Fly wuh eating before dog ear cut oh, oh yeah - Plenkenten man
Cow wun nah get tail, da God will drive ehn fly - Prince Niko
Back to top Go down
http://www.bushchicken.com
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS IN THE VILLAGE....ONE OF OUR FELLOW VILLAGER HAS...   BREAKING NEWS IN THE VILLAGE....ONE OF OUR FELLOW VILLAGER HAS... EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 10:59 pm

candygirl wrote:
which vesta williamns song??
HB i want the contract yah....

Congratulations smile_approve

Saw an old friend on the street
She said today’s your wedding
My heart stopped
The tears dropped

Saw my whole life pass me by
I had to see you, baby
I never ran so fast before
I rushed inside the chapel door
You were waitin’ all alone
You turned around and heard me call

Congratulations
I thought it would have been me
Standin’ here with you
Congratulations
I hope you’re happy

‘Cause as long as I can breathe
You’ll always be the one for me, oh, oh

Why was I the last to know Sad
I thought that we were special
My soul shakes
My heart breaks
As I turn and walk away
I can’t believe it’s over
We never really said goodbye
Thought we’d give it one more try
Felt our love was here to stay
And now today’s your wedding day

Congratulations
I thought it would have been me
Standin’ here with you
Congratulations
I hope you’re happy

Brought the wishes, baby
Oh...oh...tonight you and me
Because you ???
I-I thought it should have been me, oh...oh...oh...

But as long as I can breathe
You’ll always be the one for me
‘Cause as long as I can breathe
You’ll always be the one for me

Congratulations
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS IN THE VILLAGE....ONE OF OUR FELLOW VILLAGER HAS...   BREAKING NEWS IN THE VILLAGE....ONE OF OUR FELLOW VILLAGER HAS... EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 10:59 pm

gadyu wrote:
candygirl wrote:
gadyu wrote:

Fly wuh eating before dog ear cut oh, oh yeah - Plenkenten man
Cow wun nah get tail, da God will drive ehn fly - Prince Niko

th_ROFLMAO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS IN THE VILLAGE....ONE OF OUR FELLOW VILLAGER HAS...   BREAKING NEWS IN THE VILLAGE....ONE OF OUR FELLOW VILLAGER HAS... Empty

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS IN THE VILLAGE....ONE OF OUR FELLOW VILLAGER HAS...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next