Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Breaking News: The Pope has returned from Ma Liberia

Go down 
+4
krazzy
LadyFlo
gadyu
rberry
8 posters
AuthorMessage
rberry

rberry

Male
Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2008-04-25

Breaking News: The Pope has returned from Ma Liberia Empty
PostSubject: Breaking News: The Pope has returned from Ma Liberia   Breaking News: The Pope has returned from Ma Liberia EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 12:57 am

I'm still recovering from my trip yah, so I na get much to say. But dis da dey lay thing I heard from dey pepo dem on dey ground yah. Ma Ellen's election was good for Liberia on dey international stage yah, but here's some of dey things some of dey pekin dem on dey ground told me yah "for a women who was takin all kinna s*** about Doe, Taylor about corruption dis ehn dat, her administration na take corruption to a all new level, ehn if an election was held today, the Liberian pepo will throw her out of office like white on rice - you steal in Ma Ellen gornment, she wil jes re-assign you yah - noting spoil."

I'm hungry like hell, so lay me go ehn eat small food, den I will come back with my ownor report on Ma
Liberia yah..... Dey kinna division I saw among my friends dem – you know dey 1960 group was very disturbing. As the future leaders of the country, the vast majority of them are following the corrupt habits of the members of the past generation, corruption say tell me lie... ehn I say I na ready to talk, so your mur jes wait small...

Dey news biness in Liberia isn't for small cheyrem dem yah.. Check dis out, One of my pardee men who currently head a govt agency was making news to me, by calling his freaking driving his Security detail, I jes said, only in dis freaking disorderly and corrupt country...
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male
Number of posts : 2243
Say Whatever : “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the tru
My Mood : Breaking News: The Pope has returned from Ma Liberia Flirty
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: The Pope has returned from Ma Liberia   Breaking News: The Pope has returned from Ma Liberia EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 1:26 am

So, what is the 411 from Gaye Town? Did you see the operation? Is it on going? Did you see the kids, and all the St Thomas people? Did you rewind?
Back to top Go down
http://www.bushchicken.com
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Number of posts : 2224
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
My Mood : Breaking News: The Pope has returned from Ma Liberia Sad
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: The Pope has returned from Ma Liberia   Breaking News: The Pope has returned from Ma Liberia EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 2:13 am

ok we want hear how many folks u lay hands on to preach for..lol. What about the roads, i heard that has been paved now and old road is like new road..

.. this part of ur message nah clear to me.. ....Dey news biness in Liberia isn't for small cheyrem dem yah.. Check dis out, One of my pardee men who currently head a govt agency was making news to me, by calling his freaking driving his Security detail, I jes said, only in dis freaking disorderly and corrupt country........
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female
Number of posts : 2353
Say Whatever : your best friend can be your worst enemy and so forth..lol
My Mood : Breaking News: The Pope has returned from Ma Liberia Sunshine
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: The Pope has returned from Ma Liberia   Breaking News: The Pope has returned from Ma Liberia EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 2:41 am

jealousy will kay! pope hadu. u left without saying bye and taking the parcel we talked about before you left for liberia
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male
Say Whatever : “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the tru

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: The Pope has returned from Ma Liberia   Breaking News: The Pope has returned from Ma Liberia EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 2:42 am

Pope,did you go Gaye Town..
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: The Pope has returned from Ma Liberia   Breaking News: The Pope has returned from Ma Liberia EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 2:44 am

very insistent ehn? LOL
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: The Pope has returned from Ma Liberia   Breaking News: The Pope has returned from Ma Liberia EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 2:46 am

Did you check on the thing?
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: The Pope has returned from Ma Liberia   Breaking News: The Pope has returned from Ma Liberia EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 2:47 am

did u not read this?
I'm still recovering from my trip yah, so I na get much to say. -pope
imagine small and leave him. th_ROFLMAO
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: The Pope has returned from Ma Liberia   Breaking News: The Pope has returned from Ma Liberia EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 2:49 am

Did you find the ampi?
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: The Pope has returned from Ma Liberia   Breaking News: The Pope has returned from Ma Liberia EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 2:50 am

ha ha ha th_ROFLMAO
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: The Pope has returned from Ma Liberia   Breaking News: The Pope has returned from Ma Liberia EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 2:51 am

Krazzy, did you happen to call Angelique Shofar?
Back to top Go down
bellah

bellah

Male
Number of posts : 1605
Say Whatever : \
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: The Pope has returned from Ma Liberia   Breaking News: The Pope has returned from Ma Liberia EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 4:10 am

krazzy wrote:
jealousy will kay! pope hadu. u left without saying bye and taking the parcel we talked about before you left for liberia

How the Pope can act like that so............KR.
Back to top Go down
DSP

DSP

Male
Number of posts : 940
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: The Pope has returned from Ma Liberia   Breaking News: The Pope has returned from Ma Liberia EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 8:03 am

Pope,

da news?

which govt on God's green earth is not corrupt?
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: The Pope has returned from Ma Liberia   Breaking News: The Pope has returned from Ma Liberia EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 9:48 pm

pope, how ALL of your doing? Laughing
Back to top Go down
rberry

rberry

Male

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: The Pope has returned from Ma Liberia   Breaking News: The Pope has returned from Ma Liberia EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 10:23 pm

But ehn I told you say I was resting for now, so da weyting Gadyu want to hear from me now... All I can say is dat Ma Ellen is taking the Liberian pepo for a major ride in her so call fight against corruption. THis woman is a freaking Joke, and history wouldn't be kind to her. 250,000 men women and children lives were lost only to have Ma Ellen preside over an extremely self-centered and corrupt government. God Bless Us All....
Back to top Go down
rberry

rberry

Male

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: The Pope has returned from Ma Liberia   Breaking News: The Pope has returned from Ma Liberia EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 10:28 pm

DSP wrote:
Pope,

da news?

Almost everything government on this Earth is somehow corrupt, but to have this kind of massive corruption immediately after our brutal civil war - that took the lives of almost 300,000 or approx 10% of the total population is absolutely unacceptable. Ma Ellen's inability to be an effective leader will have a moral negative impact on the people than any government in our nation’s history.
Back to top Go down
DSP

DSP

Male
Number of posts : 940
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: The Pope has returned from Ma Liberia   Breaking News: The Pope has returned from Ma Liberia EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 11:37 pm

rberry wrote:
DSP wrote:
Pope,

da news?

Almost everything government on this Earth is somehow corrupt, but to have this kind of massive corruption immediately after our brutal civil war - that took the lives of almost 300,000 or approx 10% of the total population is absolutely unacceptable. Ma Ellen's inability to be an effective leader will have a moral negative impact on the people than any government in our nation’s history.

we as a collective need to change our thinking
we need to stop viewing the govt as a moral compass.

doing the same things over again and expecting a different result is insanity.

change... starts one Liberian at a time..

better we jus go grow some food, dig some wells, open some small small hospitals and businesses and enjoy life on the beach
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Number of posts : 2224
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: The Pope has returned from Ma Liberia   Breaking News: The Pope has returned from Ma Liberia EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 11:52 pm

DSP wrote:
rberry wrote:
DSP wrote:
Pope,

da news?

we as a collective need to change our thinking
we need to stop viewing the govt as a moral compass.

doing the same things over again and expecting a different result is insanity.

change... starts one Liberian at a time..

better we jus go grow some food, dig some wells, open some small small hospitals and businesses and enjoy life on the beach

th_yes th_iagree DPS.. who told us we suppose to sit for the government to do everything. just as others were criticizing the previous government.. they themselve will do no better.
one Liberians start changing individually then we can demand better from our leaders and hold them accountable.
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Traveller

Male
Number of posts : 1145

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: The Pope has returned from Ma Liberia   Breaking News: The Pope has returned from Ma Liberia EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 9:11 am

Where the pics bro?
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: The Pope has returned from Ma Liberia   Breaking News: The Pope has returned from Ma Liberia EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 5:15 pm

u will not see them. pope spent most of the time FISHING in bassa and in the st. paul river...no pun intended Laughing
Back to top Go down
rberry

rberry

Male

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: The Pope has returned from Ma Liberia   Breaking News: The Pope has returned from Ma Liberia EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 8:50 pm

krazzy wrote:
u will not see them. pope spent most of the time FISHING in bassa and in the st. paul river...no pun intended Laughing

It's 4:51 am here in Cali, and I'm still on the Liberian time Ayyy I want to sleep oohhh Shocked Shocked Shocked ....Traveller just hold your heart yah, dey paychur dem gonna be posted real soon. As for Krazzy, I na know what she's talking about yah... Bro, I gonna hit yo this evening or so.. We go lots to talk about...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: The Pope has returned from Ma Liberia   Breaking News: The Pope has returned from Ma Liberia Empty

Back to top Go down

Breaking News: The Pope has returned from Ma Liberia
Page 1 of 1