Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ayy, your come ehn read some of dey tings dem we lor do for LOVE oohh... True Story

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rberry

rberry

Male
Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2008-04-25

Ayy, your come ehn read some of dey tings dem we lor do for LOVE oohh... True Story Empty
PostSubject: Ayy, your come ehn read some of dey tings dem we lor do for LOVE oohh... True Story   Ayy, your come ehn read some of dey tings dem we lor do for LOVE oohh... True Story EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 11:39 pm

Ayy, back in the day - I was dating dis fin american honey, ayy she was fin ohhhh, but coking was another story.. She was in love ehn Saul was in love like hell.. I mean everything was off dey hook.. So on my birthday, she invited few of my friends over for a drink/dinner.. She had dis Liberian lady do almost all of dey cooking.. But she told her sista dat she had a surprise for me.. She was cooking my favorite Liberian cuisine..

She called my pardee man to inquire about my favorite Liberian dish, ehn dis jack arse na say Libneria Rooster Chicken self oohh, but he told her say "ayy your man like palm butter oohh".. He showed her where to get the palm butter. She was happy like hell ehn rushed to dey African store. There she purchased three palm butter..

She rushed home, fried some chicken, and dumped dey palm butter in dey chaving dish (assuming dat dey palm butter was pre-cooked).. Ayy Pekin got home, and the crowd screamed "Surprise".. I was lik what kinna thing is dis so, but I was happy like hell.. She made a speech ehn at det end - indicated how she cooked my favorite Liberian dish. Brother man went to dey table and opened dey freaking chaving dish.. Dey rice was okay bequse it was cooked by dey Liberian lady, when I opened dey caving dish containing dey plan butter, I saw dey raw food.. Ayy, I had to make a choice: 1) Yell ehn say take dey phorkor food from my face, knowing very well dis would make her shame in front of her friends and family or 2) play it cool and eat dey freaking uncooked palm butter with fried chicken and rice...

Ayy, I did it oohh.. I ate the freaking raw palm butter with fried fish ehn rice, but I had her arse, along with all of American friends join me yah.. Dey next morning, running belly say tel me lie.. So da dey ting some kooba dem lor do for love yah..
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
My Mood : Ayy, your come ehn read some of dey tings dem we lor do for LOVE oohh... True Story Sad
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Ayy, your come ehn read some of dey tings dem we lor do for LOVE oohh... True Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ayy, your come ehn read some of dey tings dem we lor do for LOVE oohh... True Story   Ayy, your come ehn read some of dey tings dem we lor do for LOVE oohh... True Story EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 11:54 pm

th_pointlaff
Back to top Go down
rberry

rberry

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ayy, your come ehn read some of dey tings dem we lor do for LOVE oohh... True Story   Ayy, your come ehn read some of dey tings dem we lor do for LOVE oohh... True Story EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 12:02 am

candygirl wrote:
th_pointlaff
Ayy, da weyting funny na big Ma... How's the new Pipe Organ in the church?
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
My Mood : Ayy, your come ehn read some of dey tings dem we lor do for LOVE oohh... True Story Sad
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Ayy, your come ehn read some of dey tings dem we lor do for LOVE oohh... True Story   Ayy, your come ehn read some of dey tings dem we lor do for LOVE oohh... True Story EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 12:13 am

we aint install it yet.. cant wait th_boogie
laughing at yoru palm palm butter story
Back to top Go down
rberry

rberry

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ayy, your come ehn read some of dey tings dem we lor do for LOVE oohh... True Story   Ayy, your come ehn read some of dey tings dem we lor do for LOVE oohh... True Story EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 1:13 am

candygirl wrote:

They need to install dey organ oohh, bequse we worked too hard to get it to Lib yah.... Ayy Ma, dis was back in dey days oohh, you know plenty plenty years ago in Cali... But dat was LOVE now, ehn dat was dey reason I learned how to cook liberian for.. No more raw palm butter again Laughing Laughing ...
Back to top Go down
rberry

rberry

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ayy, your come ehn read some of dey tings dem we lor do for LOVE oohh... True Story   Ayy, your come ehn read some of dey tings dem we lor do for LOVE oohh... True Story EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 1:44 am

My Love Is by Betty Wright

Love is giving
When there is no more to give
Love is caring so much about someone
Till it makes it make we wanna live Ayy, your come ehn read some of dey tings dem we lor do for LOVE oohh... True Story Big_grinAyy, your come ehn read some of dey tings dem we lor do for LOVE oohh... True Story Big_grinAyy, your come ehn read some of dey tings dem we lor do for LOVE oohh... True Story Big_grin

And when every (Every) everything passes away
Oh...whoa... (Well) and you can’t tell night from day (Just one thing)
There is one thing you can say, oh, baby My love is, ho...yeah
Love is crying when you know you share your
share of tears, yes, you have (Oh, yeah)
Love is forgiving over and over (Over and over)
Over and over (Over and over) all through the years

And when every (Every) everything right seems wrong
And all of your false friends (No good friends), ho, they ar
e long gone
Check it out (Check it out), baby
My love will still be strong, you know why, you know why
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Number of posts : 2224
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Ayy, your come ehn read some of dey tings dem we lor do for LOVE oohh... True Story   Ayy, your come ehn read some of dey tings dem we lor do for LOVE oohh... True Story EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 10:39 pm

candygirl wrote:

myself was rolling on floor lalughing at his palm butter story. i think i was gonna find a way to distract folks whiles i eat something else. that one hard to eat oh.. but good thing u did it for love. hahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ayy, your come ehn read some of dey tings dem we lor do for LOVE oohh... True Story   Ayy, your come ehn read some of dey tings dem we lor do for LOVE oohh... True Story Empty

Back to top Go down

Ayy, your come ehn read some of dey tings dem we lor do for LOVE oohh... True Story
Page 1 of 1