Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TRUE STORY

Go down 
+8
krazzy
bruno
jclifden
candygirl
RossWorld
bellah
Jocelyn
Geyla Queen
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood : TRUE STORY Worried
Registration date : 2008-03-28

TRUE STORY Empty
PostSubject: TRUE STORY   TRUE STORY EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 11:11 pm

ok yor this is a true story

Bellah and I went to visit one of his friend this weekend, I don't even know how the topic came up, but his friend said that when he first came to the states, he had to stay in a hotel room for the first night, he said he went to check in and the lady at the counter asked him MASTERCARD or VISA

yor guess what he said and did......"he said VISA" and took out his visa th_ROFLMAO th_ROFLMAO th_ROFLMAO
I didn't play to laugh...stright JJC

When you don't know... you just don't know th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
http://www.liberian-village.com/
Jocelyn

Jocelyn

Female
Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2008-05-02

TRUE STORY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUE STORY   TRUE STORY EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 11:20 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
bellah

bellah

Male
Number of posts : 1605
Say Whatever : \
Registration date : 2008-04-03

TRUE STORY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUE STORY   TRUE STORY EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 11:23 pm

We all got our own story when we arrived here. It was funny to hear that too.
Back to top Go down
RossWorld

RossWorld

Male
Number of posts : 644
Say Whatever : "An Ass, having put on the Lion's skin, roamed about in the Forest, and amused himself"
My Mood : TRUE STORY Sunshine
Registration date : 2008-04-26

TRUE STORY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUE STORY   TRUE STORY EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 11:27 pm

I can't tell u guys what happened to me
Back to top Go down
http://rossworld.hi5.com
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
My Mood : TRUE STORY Sad
Registration date : 2008-03-31

TRUE STORY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUE STORY   TRUE STORY EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 11:31 pm

RossWorld wrote:
Rolling Eyes talk : smile_tongue
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

TRUE STORY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUE STORY   TRUE STORY EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 11:34 pm

RossWorld wrote:
th_waiting
Back to top Go down
bellah

bellah

Male
Number of posts : 1605
Say Whatever : \
Registration date : 2008-04-03

TRUE STORY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUE STORY   TRUE STORY EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 11:53 pm

When i first came to the State in Newark, New Jersey i met a fine African American Chick. I told her I love her. Her first reaction was u don't even know me how will u love me. I felt embarrase and since then i have never told any woman that i love them during our first date.
Back to top Go down
jclifden

Male
Number of posts : 527
Registration date : 2008-04-02

TRUE STORY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUE STORY   TRUE STORY EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 12:00 am

bellah wrote:
When i first came to the State in Newark, New Jersey i met a fine African American Chick. I told her I love her. Her first reaction was u don't even know me how will u love me. I felt embarrase and since then i have never told any woman that i love them during our first date.

LOL...I hope that wasnt a prostitute or a crackhead.....
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

TRUE STORY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUE STORY   TRUE STORY EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 12:14 am

bellah wrote:

th_ROFLMAO , African men good for saying that oh and I had the same reaction when one told me that....SMT Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

TRUE STORY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUE STORY   TRUE STORY EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 12:17 am

Geyla Queen wrote:
bellah wrote:

th_ROFLMAO , African men good for saying that oh and I had the same reaction when one told me that....SMT Rolling Eyes

a guy once told me that when a man ( relative stranger na) tells you " i love you" he simply saying i want have sex.... so .......
Back to top Go down
jclifden

Male

TRUE STORY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUE STORY   TRUE STORY EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 12:29 am

candygirl wrote:
Geyla Queen wrote:
bellah wrote:

a guy once told me that when a man ( relative stranger na) tells you " i love you" he simply saying i want have sex.... so .......

Yes...Its true especially for men who have had very limited experience with women. What he thinks is love is actually a deep sense of physical lust..
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

TRUE STORY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUE STORY   TRUE STORY EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 12:30 am

candygirl wrote:
Geyla Queen wrote:
bellah wrote:

Shocked oh for true....lol!
Back to top Go down
bruno

Male
Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-08-23

TRUE STORY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUE STORY   TRUE STORY EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 12:31 am

jclifden wrote:
candygirl wrote:
Geyla Queen wrote:
bellah wrote:

Yes...Its true especially for men who have had very limited experience with women. What he thinks is love is actually a deep sense of physical lust..

or he's just lying his ass off th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

TRUE STORY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUE STORY   TRUE STORY EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 12:32 am

jclifden wrote:
candygirl wrote:
Geyla Queen wrote:
bellah wrote:

good to know...
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

TRUE STORY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUE STORY   TRUE STORY EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 12:33 am

bruno wrote:
jclifden wrote:
candygirl wrote:
Geyla Queen wrote:
bellah wrote:

th_iagree
Back to top Go down
bruno

Male
Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-08-23

TRUE STORY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUE STORY   TRUE STORY EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 12:34 am

candygirl wrote:
bruno wrote:
jclifden wrote:
candygirl wrote:
Geyla Queen wrote:
bellah wrote:

th_iagree

hey, if a lil lie is gonna get you some play..then.. what the heck th_mrgreen . i'll lie every day th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

TRUE STORY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUE STORY   TRUE STORY EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 12:36 am

bruno wrote:
candygirl wrote:
bruno wrote:
jclifden wrote:
candygirl wrote:
Geyla Queen wrote:
bellah wrote:

th_iagree

hey, if a lil lie is gonna get you some play..then.. what the heck th_mrgreen . i'll lie every day th_mrgreen
hahaha, i know right? thing is, some women smart and will ask you just what the white girl asked bellah.. You nah know me then you say you luv me? th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
RossWorld

RossWorld

Male
Say Whatever : "An Ass, having put on the Lion's skin, roamed about in the Forest, and amused himself"

TRUE STORY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUE STORY   TRUE STORY EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 12:47 am

bellah wrote:

I learned that from back home....
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female
Number of posts : 2353
Say Whatever : your best friend can be your worst enemy and so forth..lol
Registration date : 2008-04-07

TRUE STORY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUE STORY   TRUE STORY EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 12:49 am

second the motion, bro. th_ROFLMAO

bruno wrote:
candygirl wrote:
bruno wrote:
jclifden wrote:
candygirl wrote:
Geyla Queen wrote:
bellah wrote:

th_iagree

Back to top Go down
jclifden

Male

TRUE STORY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUE STORY   TRUE STORY EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 12:51 am

Was bellah lying or was he just overwhelmed by an irresistably beautiful woman.....He brought his ol school game from Liberia and dropped it on her like...I love you lek fish luv water...or I luv u lek fly luv pupu......and she shut him down quickly ....Now he scare to tell a waman he love her.....
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

TRUE STORY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUE STORY   TRUE STORY EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 12:52 am

jclifden wrote:
Was bellah lying or was he just overwhelmed by an irresistably beautiful woman.....He brought his ol school game from Liberia and dropped it on her like...I love you lek fish luv water...or I luv u lek fly luv pupu......and she shut him down quickly ....Now he scare to tell a waman he love her.....

no, i think Bellah wanted SOME.. so he was trying to butter the girl up... th_yes-1
Back to top Go down
RossWorld

RossWorld

Male

TRUE STORY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUE STORY   TRUE STORY EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 12:55 am

Heard this in a Liberian movie: " I love you so much that I will bath you and drink your bath water"

That gross ....................I wonder he knows what all he's drinking Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

TRUE STORY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUE STORY   TRUE STORY EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 12:57 am

RossWorld wrote:
Heard this in a Liberian movie: " I love you so much that I will bath you and drink your bath water"

That gross ....................I wonder he knows what all he's drinking Evil or Very Mad
Rolling Eyes
you can lie oh Ross, da who will go talk that one der? th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
jclifden

Male

TRUE STORY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUE STORY   TRUE STORY EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 1:00 am

candygirl wrote:
RossWorld wrote:

Rolling Eyes
you can lie oh Ross, da who will go talk that one der? th_mrgreen

He drinking fresh feesh water....lol
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female
Number of posts : 2353
Say Whatever : your best friend can be your worst enemy and so forth..lol
Registration date : 2008-04-07

TRUE STORY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUE STORY   TRUE STORY EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 1:00 am

i got at the counter at jfk, on my way out of the us. it was my first visit. i had excess and the lady was not playing-no tolreance for liberian begging-aye jes let me take it. some people ain't got load. she said no. u either rearrange yr stuff and get off the line or u find another option. i thot the plane was going to leave me with the delay so i decidedto mail the excess back to nj. so with my liberian english and accent, i asked another guy-where do you mail stuff here? he said sorry ma'a, i dont understand u. i asked close to 3 persons. they said the same. so i decided to call my girlfriend and tell her. i checked in my bag...no money so i saw this guy standing close to the phone. he looked safe so i went up to him and asked...could you pls give me twenty five cents? he said, 'huh'? i knew instinctively i had said something foriegn and liberian...i said a quarter. he gave it to me. i called but never got any one to pronounce mail in the way that got my stuff back to jersey. i left them on the floor and boarded the flight to sweet liberia.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TRUE STORY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUE STORY   TRUE STORY Empty

Back to top Go down

TRUE STORY
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next