Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Dunn Commission and Transparency in Liberia--Dr. Dukule

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kpelleboy

Male
Number of posts : 577
Registration date : 2008-07-29

The Dunn Commission and Transparency in Liberia--Dr. Dukule Empty
PostSubject: The Dunn Commission and Transparency in Liberia--Dr. Dukule   The Dunn Commission and Transparency in Liberia--Dr. Dukule EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 2:46 pm

The Dunn Commission and Transparency in Liberia--Dr. Dukule News_781 The Dunn Commission and Transparency in Liberia (Guest Commentary)
By: Dr. Abdoulaye W. Dukulé
When a stream of emails linking officials of the Liberian government to acts of corruption appeared in a Liberian web magazine, FrontpageAfrica.com, (FPA) in August 2008, President Ellen Johnson Sirleaf appointed Dr. Elwood Dunn to head an investigative commission to ascertain the facts. After five months of high anxiety, the issue of the Knuckles Email has come to a first stop. The Dunn Commission (TDC) that investigated the email scandal recommended further investigations of some unresolved issues.
Full Story
WWW.THELIBERIANJOURNAL.COM (The Liberian Journal)
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female
Number of posts : 2353
Say Whatever : your best friend can be your worst enemy and so forth..lol
My Mood : The Dunn Commission and Transparency in Liberia--Dr. Dukule Sunshine
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: The Dunn Commission and Transparency in Liberia--Dr. Dukule   The Dunn Commission and Transparency in Liberia--Dr. Dukule EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 8:26 pm

they may just form a new commission to resolve outstanding issues, then another commission and another.... US$250,000.00 every time.
Back to top Go down
Kpelleboy

Male
Number of posts : 577
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: The Dunn Commission and Transparency in Liberia--Dr. Dukule   The Dunn Commission and Transparency in Liberia--Dr. Dukule EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 10:37 pm

That was too much money. Could help feed a whole rural county in Liberia for one month.
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Dunn Commission and Transparency in Liberia--Dr. Dukule   The Dunn Commission and Transparency in Liberia--Dr. Dukule EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 11:11 pm

ah but the $250K will run families too, abi?
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Number of posts : 2224
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
My Mood : The Dunn Commission and Transparency in Liberia--Dr. Dukule Sad
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: The Dunn Commission and Transparency in Liberia--Dr. Dukule   The Dunn Commission and Transparency in Liberia--Dr. Dukule EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 1:49 am

thats th_bs ... to spend all that money on the investigation only to come out with report that more investigation is needed?... pls folks cuz that moeny could have been used for numerous other projects
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Dunn Commission and Transparency in Liberia--Dr. Dukule   The Dunn Commission and Transparency in Liberia--Dr. Dukule EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 1:55 am

there are projects using the money, flo. come monrovia and u will see Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dunn Commission and Transparency in Liberia--Dr. Dukule   The Dunn Commission and Transparency in Liberia--Dr. Dukule Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dunn Commission and Transparency in Liberia--Dr. Dukule
Page 1 of 1