Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

President Sirleaf Visits Gyude Bryant: Wrong Holiday Message

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kpelleboy

Male
Number of posts : 577
Registration date : 2008-07-29

President Sirleaf Visits Gyude Bryant: Wrong Holiday Message Empty
PostSubject: President Sirleaf Visits Gyude Bryant: Wrong Holiday Message   President Sirleaf Visits Gyude Bryant: Wrong Holiday Message EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 11:42 pm

President Sirleaf Visits Gyude Bryant: Wrong Holiday Message News_753 President Sirleaf Visits Chairman Gyude Bryant: Wrong Holiday Message (Commentary)
By: Theodore T. Hodge
It has been reported that Liberia’s President Ellen Johnson-Sirleaf met with former Chairman Gyude Bryant of the Liberian Transitional Government at his home, as the year came to a close. The visit was described as “part of the president’s goodwill gestures marking the holidays.” According to the short article released by Front Page Africa, “The Liberian leader extended warm holiday greetings to the former transitional chairman and wished him well as we welcome the year 2009. The president later told reporters that her visit was also a gesture of reconciliation as Liberians work together to rebuild the country.”
Full Story
WWW.THELIBERIANJOURNAL.COM (The Liberian Journal)
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female
Number of posts : 2353
Say Whatever : your best friend can be your worst enemy and so forth..lol
My Mood : President Sirleaf Visits Gyude Bryant: Wrong Holiday Message Sunshine
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: President Sirleaf Visits Gyude Bryant: Wrong Holiday Message   President Sirleaf Visits Gyude Bryant: Wrong Holiday Message EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 1:55 am

da wetin she reconciling? the books? confused2
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Number of posts : 2224
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
My Mood : President Sirleaf Visits Gyude Bryant: Wrong Holiday Message Sad
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: President Sirleaf Visits Gyude Bryant: Wrong Holiday Message   President Sirleaf Visits Gyude Bryant: Wrong Holiday Message EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 12:17 pm

As again oh ma... wetin there to reconcile?
Back to top Go down
bellah

bellah

Male
Number of posts : 1605
Say Whatever : \
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: President Sirleaf Visits Gyude Bryant: Wrong Holiday Message   President Sirleaf Visits Gyude Bryant: Wrong Holiday Message EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 9:35 am

Don't mind her...She trying to mend fences for the next election and place corruption at the back door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: President Sirleaf Visits Gyude Bryant: Wrong Holiday Message   President Sirleaf Visits Gyude Bryant: Wrong Holiday Message Empty

Back to top Go down

President Sirleaf Visits Gyude Bryant: Wrong Holiday Message
Page 1 of 1