Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fun Facts About Sagittarius: November 21 - December 21

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood : Fun Facts About Sagittarius: November 21 - December 21 Worried
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Fun Facts About Sagittarius: November 21 - December 21 Empty
PostSubject: Fun Facts About Sagittarius: November 21 - December 21   Fun Facts About Sagittarius: November 21 - December 21 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 12:34 am

Fun Facts About Sagittarius

Inquisitive and energetic, the Sagittarian is the traveler of the zodiac. Their philosophical, broad-minded approach to life motivates them to wander far and wide in the search for the meaning of life. Extroverted, optimistic and enthusiastic, it can be almost impossible to keep the Sagittarian down. They love change. In fact, change is essential for this sign to feel their best

Friends and Family
Whether it's stimulating conversation, or a hike through the mountains, you can expect this sign to be surrounded by friends. They're a ton of fun, and downright wacky at times. They love to laugh and to get everyone around them going. Sagittarians make friends from around the globe, enjoying the various takes on life and culture. They're generous and are not ones to hold a grudge. Anyone who can sit a spell and talk about the deeper things in life will suit a Sagittarian just fine. They make friends easily and remain steadfast through the years. When it comes to family, the Sagittarian is dedicated and willing to do just about anything. Freedom and independence are extremely important for this outgoing sign. Providing these traits aren't infringed upon, all relationships go well.

Career and Money
"Visualization" is the keyword for the Sagittarian. When this sign sees something as possible in their minds, they will go to great lengths to rally enough people to make it happen. Straightforward, they don't usually mince words about what they want, and they seem to know exactly what needs to be said in a given situation. They make excellent salespeople, and it's even better when this involves travel. When the Sagittarian gets a sense of the big picture, they'll work night and day to reach a goal.

A variety of tasks and a dynamic atmosphere favor the Sagittarian. Careers such as travel agent, photographer, explorer, artist, realtors, ambassador, and import/export trader all suit this free spirited personality.

Fun-loving Sagittarians enjoy making - and spending - money. Considered the luckiest of the zodiac, they don't worry too much about where the next buck is coming from. Sagittarians are risk takers and highly optimistic, trusting in the universe to provide what is needed. Money management tasks will bore the Sagittarian to tears, so getting a bookkeeper or accountant is the best plan in order to stay on top of what's coming and going

Love and Sex
This fiery sign is playful and loves to have fun with their lovers. Passionate, expressive, and willing to try just about anything, partners who are equally outgoing are best suited to the Sagittarian. There's a fine line between sex and love for this sign. Their love of change and variety can bring a lot of different faces to the bedroom. But when it comes to love, that's an entirely different thing. Once taken, the Sagittarian is loyal, true-blue, and devoted. Mates for this sign need to be intellectual, sensitive, and expressive for the best results. As the key phrase for this sign is "I understand," having a good sense of how their partner thinks is quite important.

SAGITTARIUS TIDBITS

Sagittarius Birthdays
November 21 - December 21

Health
Each sign has a part of the anatomy attached to it, making this the area of the body that is most sensitive to stimulation. The anatomical areas for Sagittarius are the hips, thighs, and upper legs.

Ruling Planet
The ruling planet for Sagittarius is Jupiter. Considered the luckiest of planets, it rules wealth, leisure time, big business, the higher mind, optimism, growth, morality, prosperity, indulgence, long distance travel, aspirations, sports, and a fondness for all animals.

Color
The color of choice for Sagittarius is rich purple.

Gemstone
Sagittarius' star stone is the topaz.

Lucky Numbers
Sagittarius' lucky numbers are 3, 5, and 8.

Compatibility
Sagittarians are most compatible with Leo and Aries.

Opposite Sign
The opposite sign for Sagittarius is Gemini.

The Perfect Gift
The best gifts for a Sagittarius are pet-related items or something for the outdoors.

Travel, being outdoors, freedom, philosophy

Dislikes
Details, being constrained, off-the-wall theories, clingy people

House
Natural sign of the Ninth House. This house focuses on religion, philosophy, super-conscious mind, long trips, laws, and in-laws.

Famous Sagittarians
Steven Spielberg, Mark Twain, Tina Turner, Jimi Hendrix and Winston Churchill

Last edited by Geyla Queen on Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.liberian-village.com/
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Number of posts : 2224
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
My Mood : Fun Facts About Sagittarius: November 21 - December 21 Sad
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts About Sagittarius: November 21 - December 21   Fun Facts About Sagittarius: November 21 - December 21 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 12:38 am

hmm interesting and i kinda agree with most of it.. lol
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female
Number of posts : 2353
Say Whatever : your best friend can be your worst enemy and so forth..lol
My Mood : Fun Facts About Sagittarius: November 21 - December 21 Sunshine
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts About Sagittarius: November 21 - December 21   Fun Facts About Sagittarius: November 21 - December 21 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 12:42 am

don't want no pet... th_ROFLMAO
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts About Sagittarius: November 21 - December 21   Fun Facts About Sagittarius: November 21 - December 21 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 12:58 am

Inquisitive and energetic, the Sagittarian is the traveler of the zodiac. Their philosophical, broad-minded approach to life motivates them to wander far and wide in the search for the meaning of life. Extroverted, optimistic and enthusiastic, it can be almost impossible to keep the Sagittarian down. They love change. In fact, change is essential for this sign to feel their best

smile_approve th_iagree
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts About Sagittarius: November 21 - December 21   Fun Facts About Sagittarius: November 21 - December 21 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 12:59 am

They love to laugh and to get everyone around them going. Sagittarians make friends from around the globe, enjoying the various takes on life and culture. They're generous and are not ones to hold a grudge.
They make friends easily and remain steadfast through the years. When it comes to family, the Sagittarian is dedicated and willing to do just about anything. Freedom and independence are extremely important for this outgoing sign. Providing these traits aren't infringed upon, all relationships go well.
smile_approve th_boogie
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts About Sagittarius: November 21 - December 21   Fun Facts About Sagittarius: November 21 - December 21 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 1:00 am

self dont what pets.. lol and under dislike, i want details yah.. smile_approve
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts About Sagittarius: November 21 - December 21   Fun Facts About Sagittarius: November 21 - December 21 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 1:01 am

Considered the luckiest of the zodiac, they don't worry too much about where the next buck is coming from.

th_yeahright th_lies

Sagittarians are risk takers and highly optimistic, trusting in the universe to provide what is needed. th_no
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts About Sagittarius: November 21 - December 21   Fun Facts About Sagittarius: November 21 - December 21 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 1:02 am

Love and Sex
This fiery sign is playful and loves to have fun with their lovers. Passionate, expressive, and willing to try just about anything, partners who are equally outgoing are best suited to the Sagittarian. There's a fine line between sex and love for this sign. Their love of change and variety can bring a lot of different faces to the bedroom. But when it comes to love, that's an entirely different thing. Once taken, the Sagittarian is loyal, true-blue, and devoted.

th_mrgreen

Mates for this sign need to be intellectual, sensitive, and expressive for the best results. As the key phrase for this sign is "I understand," having a good sense of how their partner thinks is quite importan
t. th_mrgreen smile_approve th_iagree
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts About Sagittarius: November 21 - December 21   Fun Facts About Sagittarius: November 21 - December 21 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 1:04 am

dont like pets either.... they either die in my care or get stolen or run away th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts About Sagittarius: November 21 - December 21   Fun Facts About Sagittarius: November 21 - December 21 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 1:08 am

candygirl wrote:
dont like pets either.... they either die in my care or get stolen or run away th_mrgreen

da lie, you loved that damn cat.... th_mrgreen

poor buttercup Sad
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts About Sagittarius: November 21 - December 21   Fun Facts About Sagittarius: November 21 - December 21 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 1:10 am

Geyla Queen wrote:
candygirl wrote:

poor buttercup Sad

i did... see how many pics i took of she and rj???
but alas! she got stolen.... eaten most prob th_crying
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female
Number of posts : 2353
Say Whatever : your best friend can be your worst enemy and so forth..lol
My Mood : Fun Facts About Sagittarius: November 21 - December 21 Sunshine
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts About Sagittarius: November 21 - December 21   Fun Facts About Sagittarius: November 21 - December 21 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 1:13 am

ay kay nuahn-da real exposure here o! dey loyal, then dey lek change? hmmm Laughing the one in red below is true for me. smile_approve

candygirl wrote:
Love and Sex
This fiery sign is playful and loves to have fun with their lovers. Passionate, expressive, and willing to try just about anything, partners who are equally outgoing are best suited to the Sagittarian. There's a fine line between sex and love for this sign. Their love of change and variety can bring a lot of different faces to the bedroom. But when it comes to love, that's an entirely different thing. Once taken, the Sagittarian is loyal, true-blue, and devoted.

th_mrgreen

Mates for this sign need to be intellectual, sensitive, and expressive for the best results. As the key phrase for this sign is "I understand," having a good sense of how their partner thinks is quite importan
t. th_mrgreen smile_approve th_iagree
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts About Sagittarius: November 21 - December 21   Fun Facts About Sagittarius: November 21 - December 21 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 1:14 am

Geyla Queen wrote:

The Perfect Gift
The best gifts for a Sagittarius are pet-related items or something for the outdoors.

Flo, I didn't see any of these thing on your list oh. In fact, I going out side and I will get you a nice fall leaf and frame it for you ok th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts About Sagittarius: November 21 - December 21   Fun Facts About Sagittarius: November 21 - December 21 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 1:15 am

candygirl wrote:
Considered the luckiest of the zodiac, they don't worry too much about where the next buck is coming from.

th_yeahright th_lies

Sagittarians are risk takers and highly optimistic, trusting in the universe to provide what is needed. th_no

th_iagree pile of th_lies .. ha ha
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts About Sagittarius: November 21 - December 21   Fun Facts About Sagittarius: November 21 - December 21 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 1:15 am

there are many types of change............... Laughing
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts About Sagittarius: November 21 - December 21   Fun Facts About Sagittarius: November 21 - December 21 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 1:16 am

Geyla Queen wrote:
Geyla Queen wrote:

The Perfect Gift

Flo, I didn't see any of these thing on your list oh. In fact, I going out side and I will get you a nice fall leaf and frame it for you ok th_mrgreen

th_pointlaff
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts About Sagittarius: November 21 - December 21   Fun Facts About Sagittarius: November 21 - December 21 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 1:17 am

Geyla Queen wrote:
Geyla Queen wrote:

The Perfect Gift

this part of ur study is limited to people that study plants for fun.. not the rest of us Sagittarians.. so frame the leaf and i'll accept it.. but will be waiting for ur own too.. lol!
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts About Sagittarius: November 21 - December 21   Fun Facts About Sagittarius: November 21 - December 21 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 1:19 am

candygirl wrote:
Geyla Queen wrote:
candygirl wrote:

poor buttercup Sad

da lies, it was rough on her so she sold the cat for th_money2 ... th_tongueout u are bursted.. hahaha CG coming kill me...
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts About Sagittarius: November 21 - December 21   Fun Facts About Sagittarius: November 21 - December 21 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 1:22 am

LadyFlo wrote:
candygirl wrote:
Geyla Queen wrote:
candygirl wrote:

poor buttercup Sad

da lies, it was rough on her so she sold the cat for th_money2 ... th_tongueout u are bursted.. hahaha CG coming kill me...

hahahahahaha.............
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts About Sagittarius: November 21 - December 21   Fun Facts About Sagittarius: November 21 - December 21 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 1:26 am

LadyFlo wrote:
candygirl wrote:
Geyla Queen wrote:
candygirl wrote:

poor buttercup Sad

th_ROFLMAO th_ROFLMAO th_ROFLMAO Candy da true, say it not so
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts About Sagittarius: November 21 - December 21   Fun Facts About Sagittarius: November 21 - December 21 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 1:27 am

Geyla Queen wrote:
LadyFlo wrote:
candygirl wrote:
Geyla Queen wrote:
candygirl wrote:

poor buttercup Sad

th_ROFLMAO th_ROFLMAO th_ROFLMAO Candy da true, say it not so

th_zippit
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts About Sagittarius: November 21 - December 21   Fun Facts About Sagittarius: November 21 - December 21 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 1:57 am

candygirl wrote:
th_zippit

affraid so you DID sell Buttercup, for how much $5.00 smile_tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts About Sagittarius: November 21 - December 21   Fun Facts About Sagittarius: November 21 - December 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fun Facts About Sagittarius: November 21 - December 21
Page 1 of 1