Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Candygirl, et al: What Make-up line are Ladies using back home?

Go down 
+5
Traveller
bellah
DSP
gadyu
Mrs.JAY
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
krazzy

krazzy

Female
Number of posts : 2353
Say Whatever : your best friend can be your worst enemy and so forth..lol
My Mood : Candygirl, et al: What Make-up line are Ladies using back home? - Page 2 Sunshine
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Candygirl, et al: What Make-up line are Ladies using back home? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candygirl, et al: What Make-up line are Ladies using back home?   Candygirl, et al: What Make-up line are Ladies using back home? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 3:58 am

da true Laughing
Back to top Go down
LibGamGurl

LibGamGurl

Female
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Candygirl, et al: What Make-up line are Ladies using back home?   Candygirl, et al: What Make-up line are Ladies using back home? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 4:57 am

Thank you, thank you. You all have confirmed that I was right. My man was born and raised in Liberia and he come tellin me that women there don't wear makeup, I told him that's a lie because, they might not wear it everyday, but they probably wear it when they go out, he insisted no no. He was trying to open his big mouth on me, because I like to wear make up sometimes to enhance my beauty. Even his ma say she used to wear make up sometimes and women there can wear it when they go out. That bo Rolling Eyes !
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male
Number of posts : 2243
Say Whatever : “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the tru
My Mood : Candygirl, et al: What Make-up line are Ladies using back home? - Page 2 Flirty
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Candygirl, et al: What Make-up line are Ladies using back home?   Candygirl, et al: What Make-up line are Ladies using back home? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 5:05 am

It all depends on the amount of makeup. Maybe he dont want you to wear make up and then you have to scrape it off with knife when it is time to take it off.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bushchicken.com
bellah

bellah

Male
Number of posts : 1605
Say Whatever : \
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Candygirl, et al: What Make-up line are Ladies using back home?   Candygirl, et al: What Make-up line are Ladies using back home? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 5:17 am

LibGamGurl wrote:
Thank you, thank you. You all have confirmed that I was right. My man was born and raised in Liberia and he come tellin me that women there don't wear makeup, I told him that's a lie because, they might not wear it everyday, but they probably wear it when they go out, he insisted no no. He was trying to open his big mouth on me, because I like to wear make up sometimes to enhance my beauty. Even his ma say she used to wear make up sometimes and women there can wear it when they go out. That bo Rolling Eyes !

LibGamgurl, don't mind that dude mehn...jes do what u can do to keep your beauty if he like it somebody will like it. Monrovia girl make up and they are of class oh. Jes ask KR and CG???
Back to top Go down
DSP

DSP

Male
Number of posts : 940
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Candygirl, et al: What Make-up line are Ladies using back home?   Candygirl, et al: What Make-up line are Ladies using back home? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 5:27 am

No make up or LIGHT make up looks better
Back to top Go down
bellah

bellah

Male
Number of posts : 1605
Say Whatever : \
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Candygirl, et al: What Make-up line are Ladies using back home?   Candygirl, et al: What Make-up line are Ladies using back home? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 5:29 am

Wearing make-up in Liberia will also depend on who is involve. If the person has the money and is expose to modernization then she will definitely do make-up to enhance their beauty but if the person is broke and not expose then they will not do make-up.
Back to top Go down
LibGamGurl

LibGamGurl

Female
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Candygirl, et al: What Make-up line are Ladies using back home?   Candygirl, et al: What Make-up line are Ladies using back home? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 7:00 am

When I say make up, I mean mascara, shaped eye brows with a little eye liner on top to enchance the shape, and lip liner and a colored lip rouge.
Back to top Go down
Josie

Josie

Female
Number of posts : 303
Say Whatever : Failure is an event and not a person, be strong and show the real you to others.
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Candygirl, et al: What Make-up line are Ladies using back home?   Candygirl, et al: What Make-up line are Ladies using back home? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 3:31 pm

bellah wrote:
Monrovia girl make up and they are of class oh. Jes ask KR and CG???

. th_goodpost
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female
Number of posts : 2353
Say Whatever : your best friend can be your worst enemy and so forth..lol
My Mood : Candygirl, et al: What Make-up line are Ladies using back home? - Page 2 Sunshine
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Candygirl, et al: What Make-up line are Ladies using back home?   Candygirl, et al: What Make-up line are Ladies using back home? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 5:51 pm

Question but da wetin make the women in monrovia diferent from other women? we like to be polished too.
Back to top Go down
Mrs.JAY

Mrs.JAY

Female
Number of posts : 344
My Mood : Candygirl, et al: What Make-up line are Ladies using back home? - Page 2 Breezy
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Candygirl, et al: What Make-up line are Ladies using back home?   Candygirl, et al: What Make-up line are Ladies using back home? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 11:51 pm

Lol! Thanks everyone! Ok, so my Cousin will be taking various products: Lipstick,gloss, eyeshadow,shimmer powder etc. She, like me, is a huge fan of Bobbi Brown, so she'll be bringing a lot from her line as well. I'l let her know to also bring skincare products as well. Thanks again for the feedback. Krazzy--I got you, Mama
Back to top Go down
http://www.liberianyouthnetwork.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Candygirl, et al: What Make-up line are Ladies using back home?   Candygirl, et al: What Make-up line are Ladies using back home? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Candygirl, et al: What Make-up line are Ladies using back home?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2