Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Be a Blessing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
My Mood : Be a Blessing Sad
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Be a Blessing Empty
PostSubject: Be a Blessing   Be a Blessing EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 11:29 pm

Be a Blessing
April 16

You will guard him and keep him in perfect and
constant peace whose mind [both its inclination and its character] is stayed on You, because he commits himself to You, leans on You, and hope confidently in You.
-Romans 4:20-21

Galatians 6:10 says, "Be mindful to be a blessing, especially to those of the household of faith." Second Corinthians 10:5 speaks of casting down imaginations and every high and lofty thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God. In other words, keep (set) your mind on God's promises and on what is relevant to His plan for your life.

Don't let your mind be taken captive by the enemy. Instead, "lead every thought and purpose away captive into the obedience of Christ." Decide to be a blessing to everyone you meet today. Forgive anyone who has hurt you, and leave unresolved circumstances in God's hands. Don't use today to relive yesterday. Say, "I am moving forward today, in Jesus' name."

DeleteReplyForwardSpamMove...
Back to top Go down

Be a Blessing
Page 1 of 1