Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Today's Word with Joel & Victoria Osteen

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood : Today's Word with Joel & Victoria Osteen Worried
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Today's Word with Joel & Victoria Osteen Empty
PostSubject: Today's Word with Joel & Victoria Osteen   Today's Word with Joel & Victoria Osteen EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 2:03 am

Keep Walking Through
Today's Scripture
“Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me…” (Psalm 23:4).
Today's Word from Joel and Victoria
Everyone faces challenges and difficulties in life. If you are going through a valley today, know that you are not alone. God is with you! He is working behind the scenes on your behalf, and He will carry you through. Remember, your challenges didn’t come to stay, they came to pass. Don’t get stuck in the valley by allowing your setbacks to become the focus of your life. Jesus endured the pain of the cross for the joy that was set before Him, and when you focus on your victory, you will be able to keep walking through that valley! Shake off bitterness and self-pity today and be determined to press forward. With God on your side, no weapon formed against you shall prosper. As you keep an attitude of faith and expectancy, your challenges will become easier, and you will move forward and live the life of victory the Lord has in store for you.

A Prayer for Today
Father in heaven, thank You for Your faithfulness to me. Thank You for giving me strength during the difficult times. I trust that You are with me today and choose to focus on the victory You have in store. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Last edited by Geyla Queen on Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.liberian-village.com/
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Today's Word with Joel & Victoria Osteen   Today's Word with Joel & Victoria Osteen EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 2:06 am

I needed this one today smile_approve
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Word with Joel & Victoria Osteen   Today's Word with Joel & Victoria Osteen EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 11:18 pm

Geyla Queen wrote:
I needed this one today smile_approve

oh mine...I love today's word....maybe we could keep posting the daily word from them.....always on point for me
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Today's Word with Joel & Victoria Osteen   Today's Word with Joel & Victoria Osteen EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 2:14 am

Choose to Trust
Today's Scripture

“Blessed is the man who makes the Lord his trust…” (Psalm 40:4).
Is your trust in the Lord today? Trusting in the Lord is a decision we make just like we choose anything else in life. You chose what to wear today, you probably chose what you would have for breakfast, and you can choose to trust God today, too! Just like the decision to receive salvation, when you choose to trust God, there is a peace that settles on the inside of your heart. There are blessings in store for you when you trust Him. No matter what you are facing in life today, you can have faith that God will come through for you. You can trust that His Word is always true. In Psalm 32, David calls God his “hiding place.” In other words, not only can you choose to trust God in the midst of your difficulty; you can actually hide in Him and find rest for your soul. When the circumstances of life seem to be overwhelming, choose to trust that God is ordering your steps. Find security in Him knowing that He’s making your crooked places straight and leading you into the everlasting life He has prepared for you!
A Prayer for Today
Father in heaven, today I choose to put my trust in You. I know You are a good and faithful God, and I trust that You have my best interest at heart. Help me stay focused on Your goodness today. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Something Out of Nothing   Today's Word with Joel & Victoria Osteen EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 11:58 pm

Something Out of Nothing
Today's Scripture
“The earth was formless and void…and God said, Let there be light.” (Genesis 1:2-3).

Are you believing God for something today that seems impossible? We serve a great and mighty God. and He can create something out of nothing. He can make a way when there seems to be no way! Genesis tells us that in the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth. But before He spoke the world into existence, it was formless and void. If God can make the world out of nothing, He can take the empty places in your life and create something beautiful, too! He can speak light into your darkest hour. He can take your formless dreams and give them shape. He can resurrect your dormant gifts and talents! He can make your crooked places straight! Remember, you are created in the image of almighty God. There’s power in your words, and there’s power when you’re in agreement with Him. Start saying what God says about your situation. Speak life to your broken dreams, today. Stay in an attitude of faith and expectancy. As you do, God will take you places that you’ve never dreamed, and you’ll live in victory all the days of your life!

A Prayer for Today
Father in heaven, I trust that You are willing and able to make a way where there seems to be no way in my life. Fill me with Your peace and faith and give me a vision for all You have for me. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Back to top Go down
Edina

Edina

Female
Number of posts : 589
My Mood : Today's Word with Joel & Victoria Osteen Tolerant
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Today's Word with Joel & Victoria Osteen   Today's Word with Joel & Victoria Osteen EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 1:15 am

Today's Word with Joel & Victoria Osteen Christian_symbol11
Back to top Go down
heru1976

heru1976

Female
Number of posts : 478
My Mood : Today's Word with Joel & Victoria Osteen Confused
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Today's Word with Joel & Victoria Osteen   Today's Word with Joel & Victoria Osteen EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 6:39 am

Geyla Queen wrote:
Keep Walking Through
Today's Scripture
“Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me…” (Psalm 23:4).
Everyone faces challenges and difficulties in life. If you are going through a valley today, know that you are not alone. God is with you! He is working behind the scenes on your behalf, and He will carry you through. Remember, your challenges didn’t come to stay, they came to pass. Don’t get stuck in the valley by allowing your setbacks to become the focus of your life. Jesus endured the pain of the cross for the joy that was set before Him, and when you focus on your victory, you will be able to keep walking through that valley! Shake off bitterness and self-pity today and be determined to press forward. With God on your side, no weapon formed against you shall prosper. As you keep an attitude of faith and expectancy, your challenges will become easier, and you will move forward and live the life of victory the Lord has in store for you.

A Prayer for Today
Father in heaven, thank You for Your faithfulness to me. Thank You for giving me strength during the difficult times. I trust that You are with me today and choose to focus on the victory You have in store. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Amen for real. This was a good one. Thank for that Geyla. I feel like this all the time.
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Victory is On the Way   Today's Word with Joel & Victoria Osteen EmptyWed May 14, 2008 2:05 am

Victory is On the Way

Today's Scripture
“Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the LORD delivers him out of them all” (Psalm 34:19).

Everyone goes through seasons of difficulty and challenge in life. One of the enemy’s traps is to isolate you and convince you that you won’t make it. But God promises that He will deliver the righteous out of all of their afflictions. You are righteous because of your relationship with God through Christ Jesus. You are righteous simply by having faith in Him, His goodness, and the promises in His Word. If you’re going through a tough time today, keep an attitude of faith and expectancy. Declare His promises over your life. You are more than a conqueror through Him! The joy of the Lord is your strength! As you continue to stand, even during the difficult times, you can be assured that victory is on the way. It might be today…it might be next week…next month, or next year, but God is faithful! Through faith and patience, you will inherit the promise. You will get beyond your difficulty, and you’ll increase in wisdom and strength and live the abundant life He has for you!

A Prayer for Today
Heavenly Father, thank You for Your promise of victory in every area of life. I choose to trust You, knowing that You are working behind the scenes on my behalf. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Back to top Go down
heru1976

heru1976

Female
Number of posts : 478
My Mood : Today's Word with Joel & Victoria Osteen Confused
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Today's Word with Joel & Victoria Osteen   Today's Word with Joel & Victoria Osteen EmptyWed May 14, 2008 9:44 am

Amen
Back to top Go down
Edina

Edina

Female
Number of posts : 589
My Mood : Today's Word with Joel & Victoria Osteen Tolerant
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Today's Word with Joel & Victoria Osteen   Today's Word with Joel & Victoria Osteen EmptyFri May 23, 2008 6:39 pm

GQ, where is the scripture for today?
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: The Place of Blessing   Today's Word with Joel & Victoria Osteen EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 11:01 pm

The Place of Blessing

Today's Scripture
“Then the word of the Lord came to Elijah: Leave here, turn eastward and hide in the Kerith Ravine, east of the Jordan. You will drink from the brook, and I have ordered the ravens to feed you there” (I Kings 17:2-4).

As a child of the Most High God, your steps are ordered by Him. He has a specific place of blessing prepared for you. When you live a life of obedience to the Word of God, He promises to supply every one of your needs. Just as God directed Elijah to his place of blessing, God is directing you, too. He’s aligning the right opportunities for you and causing the right people to come along your path to help you get ahead. He’s constantly working behind the scenes on your behalf. But you have to do your part to keep your heart open by following His Word and keeping an attitude of faith and expectancy. A major key to keeping your heart in the right place is choosing peace and unity. The Bible says that when we live in unity, there He has commanded the blessing. And when your heart is in the place of blessing, the rest of your life will be in the place of blessing, too!

A Prayer for Today
Heavenly Father, I come to You with a grateful heart. Thank You for leading me and directing my steps. Help me to see others the way You see them so I can honor You and live in unity all the days of my life. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Today's Word with Joel & Victoria Osteen   Today's Word with Joel & Victoria Osteen EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 1:16 am

This is the Day

Today's Scripture
“This is the day the Lord has made, we will rejoice and be glad in it” (Psalm 118:24).

Every day that we are given is a precious gift from Almighty God. We should wake up every morning with a grateful attitude, full of faith and expectancy for what the Lord has in store. Sure, you may be facing some challenges in your every day life, or maybe things aren’t going the way you planned, but remember, each new day is a chance to stand strong in the midst of adversity and see the faithfulness of God. Every new day is an opportunity to praise and thank Him; to magnify your God instead of magnifying your problems. This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it! Be glad that God has promised to never leave us or forsake us. Be glad that God has given you a sound, healthy mind. Rejoice that He is making a way where there seems to be no way! As you focus on the gift of every day and rejoice in what God has done in your life, you will begin to experience His increase and blessings. You’ll rise up higher and set the course to live in victory all the days of your life!

A Prayer for Today
Heavenly Father, today I choose to rejoice in You. Thank You for this day and for every opportunity that You’ve given me to bless and praise You. I give You everything I am today and always. In Jesus Name’. Amen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today's Word with Joel & Victoria Osteen   Today's Word with Joel & Victoria Osteen Empty

Back to top Go down

Today's Word with Joel & Victoria Osteen
Page 1 of 1