Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The TRC Hearing Process in Shambles---Exchange of Insults b/w Commissioners and Witnessess

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kpelleboy

Male
Number of posts : 577
Registration date : 2008-07-29

The TRC Hearing Process in Shambles---Exchange of Insults b/w Commissioners and Witnessess Empty
PostSubject: The TRC Hearing Process in Shambles---Exchange of Insults b/w Commissioners and Witnessess   The TRC Hearing Process in Shambles---Exchange of Insults b/w Commissioners and Witnessess EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 9:49 pm

The TRC Hearing Process in Shambles---Exchange of Insults b/w Commissioners and Witnessess News_513 The TRC Hearing Process in Shambles
By: Emmanuel Dolo, PHD (Guest Commentary)
If Liberians were dying of toxic waste in large numbers, it is my estimation that the public (national and international) would take notice and intervene immediately. They would probably close down the toxic site and attempt to launch an investigation to find the causes of the danger. But because the outcomes emanating from the Truth and Reconciliation Commission (TRC) hearings are not health hazards, but rather social fumes, the rancor and rather unhealthy exchanges have not received heightened public scrutiny and outrage. I spent one week in the US and nearly three weeks in Liberia observing the TRC hearings quite recently.
Full Story

WWW.THELIBERIANJOURNAL.COM (The Liberian Journal)
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Traveller

Male
Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-04-25

The TRC Hearing Process in Shambles---Exchange of Insults b/w Commissioners and Witnessess Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TRC Hearing Process in Shambles---Exchange of Insults b/w Commissioners and Witnessess   The TRC Hearing Process in Shambles---Exchange of Insults b/w Commissioners and Witnessess EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 10:58 pm

Hmmmmm. Sounds like a chatroom I used to frequent.
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
My Mood : The TRC Hearing Process in Shambles---Exchange of Insults b/w Commissioners and Witnessess Sad
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: The TRC Hearing Process in Shambles---Exchange of Insults b/w Commissioners and Witnessess   The TRC Hearing Process in Shambles---Exchange of Insults b/w Commissioners and Witnessess EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 11:09 pm

Traveller wrote:
Laughing
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male
Number of posts : 2243
Say Whatever : “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the tru
My Mood : The TRC Hearing Process in Shambles---Exchange of Insults b/w Commissioners and Witnessess Flirty
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: The TRC Hearing Process in Shambles---Exchange of Insults b/w Commissioners and Witnessess   The TRC Hearing Process in Shambles---Exchange of Insults b/w Commissioners and Witnessess EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 11:14 pm

Shambles? The South African one that was touted to be successful, hav you seen some of the archived exchanges?
Back to top Go down
http://www.bushchicken.com
rberry

rberry

Male
Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: The TRC Hearing Process in Shambles---Exchange of Insults b/w Commissioners and Witnessess   The TRC Hearing Process in Shambles---Exchange of Insults b/w Commissioners and Witnessess EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 12:33 am

Traveller wrote:

Lookaaa Laughing Laughing Laughing . With all dey plenty plenty fin fin wimen dem here, even if dey cuss my entire generation self, I wil take it ehn stay yah Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The TRC Hearing Process in Shambles---Exchange of Insults b/w Commissioners and Witnessess   The TRC Hearing Process in Shambles---Exchange of Insults b/w Commissioners and Witnessess Empty

Back to top Go down

The TRC Hearing Process in Shambles---Exchange of Insults b/w Commissioners and Witnessess
Page 1 of 1