Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

African Women Care less about Orgasm...

Go down 
+15
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami
Mai
Mrs.JAY
bruno
Traveller
McNeal
candygirl
Josie
Jocelyn
DSP
sunshine
krazzy
Geyla Queen
gadyu
bellah
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
bellah

bellah

Male
Number of posts : 1605
Say Whatever : \
Registration date : 2008-04-03

African Women Care less about Orgasm... Empty
PostSubject: African Women Care less about Orgasm...   African Women Care less about Orgasm... EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 2:47 am

African women care less orgasm and sexual satisfaction as far as i am concern. African women only care about the children welfare, money and other material things in their relationship with African men. Because of that most African men like the Nigerian guy want more than one woman. It is time that these women demand sexual satisfaction like western women because sex is mutual. Weight in and let us hear your view........
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male
Number of posts : 2243
Say Whatever : “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the tru
My Mood : African Women Care less about Orgasm... Flirty
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: African Women Care less about Orgasm...   African Women Care less about Orgasm... EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 2:55 am

When they know they cant get it from you, they dont talk about it. The place they can get it from, they will talk about it there. True story.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bushchicken.com
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood : African Women Care less about Orgasm... Worried
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: African Women Care less about Orgasm...   African Women Care less about Orgasm... EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 3:02 am

gadyu wrote:
When they know they cant get it from you, they dont talk about it. The place they can get it from, they will talk about it there. True story.

th_iagree th_ROFLMAO
Back to top Go down
http://www.liberian-village.com/
bellah

bellah

Male

PostSubject: Re: African Women Care less about Orgasm...   African Women Care less about Orgasm... EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 3:11 am

gadyu wrote:

I think they should demand it gadyu so as to avoid cheating and sleeping around. Let the man know that they are not satisfied and it that way he will put his act together for a better relationship. This behaviour is leading to a lot of divorce....
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male
Say Whatever : “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the tru

PostSubject: Re: African Women Care less about Orgasm...   African Women Care less about Orgasm... EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 3:45 am

Demand a deadbody to walk again or push push and still the car cant start? lol
Pekin, da thing hard to talk oh. I have counselled a lot of women who going through that trouble.... th_ROFLMAO
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood : African Women Care less about Orgasm... Worried
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: African Women Care less about Orgasm...   African Women Care less about Orgasm... EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 3:49 am

bellah wrote:
African women care less orgasm and sexual satisfaction as far as i am concern. African women only care about the children welfare, money and other material things in their relationship with African men. Because of that most African men like the Nigerian guy want more than one woman. It is time that these women demand sexual satisfaction like western women because sex is mutual. Weight in and let us hear your view........

th_lies , where did you get this from? Who ever wrote this nonsence sounds like a bitter man incapable of pleasing a female....since he can't please his womem he just come to the conclusion that African women care less orgasm. Rolling Eyes

He should check himself, maybe he got small dick and don't eat goat head and he can't hit it right...that is why she can't have an orgasm WITH HIM.
Back to top Go down
http://www.liberian-village.com/
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: African Women Care less about Orgasm...   African Women Care less about Orgasm... EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 3:57 am

Well. A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing." - George Bernard Shaw
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: African Women Care less about Orgasm...   African Women Care less about Orgasm... EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 3:59 am

I know this one African woman, she worst than tiger eating squirrel when it comes to book. Thank God I am not a squirrel. We can read equal-equal. Hahahahahahaaaaaaa!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
bellah

bellah

Male

PostSubject: Re: African Women Care less about Orgasm...   African Women Care less about Orgasm... EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 4:14 am

Geyla Queen wrote:
bellah wrote:

th_lies , where did you get this from? Who ever wrote this nonsence sounds like a bitter man incapable of pleasing a female....since he can't please his womem he just come to the conclusion that African women care less orgasm. Rolling Eyes

He should check himself, maybe he got small dick and don't eat goat head and he can't hit it right...that is why she can't have an orgasm WITH HIM.

It isn't lies GQ and i have been in the company of African women and they get stress out as a result of these unfair treatment.
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: African Women Care less about Orgasm...   African Women Care less about Orgasm... EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 4:24 am

But how about non African women, let us say white women?
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female
Number of posts : 2353
Say Whatever : your best friend can be your worst enemy and so forth..lol
My Mood : African Women Care less about Orgasm... Sunshine
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: African Women Care less about Orgasm...   African Women Care less about Orgasm... EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 4:25 am

bellah...stop generalizing. gadyu, tell us abt the counseling u been doing child. Laughing GQ, u say small dick? i listening th_ROFLMAO
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: African Women Care less about Orgasm...   African Women Care less about Orgasm... EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 4:37 am

Well, she fealt really let down. They pushed the car from Old Road all the way to the German embassy going to Congo Town, and it could not start.

I told them to park it and I drove them to work. I dropped him off at Vamoma house and I took her to Nevada at the corner of Gurley and Benson.

I wanted to make sure of my car, so I parked it and then started it again and varoommmmmmm!!!!!!!!

th_ROFLMAO
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female

PostSubject: Re: African Women Care less about Orgasm...   African Women Care less about Orgasm... EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 4:39 am

gadyu, i will pray for u everyday
Back to top Go down
bellah

bellah

Male

PostSubject: Re: African Women Care less about Orgasm...   African Women Care less about Orgasm... EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 4:45 am

krazzy wrote:
bellah...stop generalizing. gadyu, tell us abt the counseling u been doing child. Laughing GQ, u say small dick? i listening th_ROFLMAO

KR that the reason why these African men want more than one wife. They don't have to worry about mutually satisfying these women. It is all about themselve which is dead wrong..
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: African Women Care less about Orgasm...   African Women Care less about Orgasm... EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 4:46 am

I will pray for you too...lol rotfl
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: African Women Care less about Orgasm...   African Women Care less about Orgasm... EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 4:47 am

bellah wrote:

KR that the reason why these African men want more than one wife. They don't have to worry about mutually satisfying these women. It is all about themselve which is dead wrong..

Chay, da money? You playing wid your brolor dem ehn...? Kiyaaaa!!!
Back to top Go down
sunshine

Female
Number of posts : 83
My Mood : African Women Care less about Orgasm... Cheerful
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: African Women Care less about Orgasm...   African Women Care less about Orgasm... EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 7:29 am

bellah wrote:
gadyu wrote:

I think they should demand it gadyu so as to avoid cheating and sleeping around. Let the man know that they are not satisfied and it that way he will put his act together for a better relationship. This behaviour is leading to a lot of divorce....

I don't think you can generalize about sex between couples, but you've touched on some interesting issues. First of all, to simplify things, the sexual dynamics between a couple is reflective of the general state of the relationship...and is unique to those two persons involved. If things are not working out sexually, then they need to take a good look at their relationship and themselves and ask themselves why...and there are a million and one reasons things might not be flowing in that area, but you just have to be willing to see the truth for what it is...and sometimes we don't like to do that because we may find out that we're with the wrong person... or it's the wrong time. Now, if both people know that they want to be with the other person in that moment... then the rest is a fun adventure. Now, speaking as a woman, you have to feel comfortable before you can go on this adventure. You need to know that the other person has your best interest at heart and loves you...because if you love and cherish yourself, you naturally gravitate to that which also loves and cherishes you. When a woman feels free to express her soul, miracles happen....and the man who happens to be involved in that process will be greatly blessed. Now, this is not something you can demand...because you cannot demand love...it has to flow freely.
Back to top Go down
DSP

DSP

Male
Number of posts : 940
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: African Women Care less about Orgasm...   African Women Care less about Orgasm... EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 9:03 am

I agree with Bellah

LOL well to an extent.

I'd reduce it certain areas

I think America stresses them out and reduces their sex drive
Back to top Go down
Jocelyn

Jocelyn

Female
Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: African Women Care less about Orgasm...   African Women Care less about Orgasm... EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 10:46 am

scratch scratch th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
Josie

Josie

Female
Number of posts : 303
Say Whatever : Failure is an event and not a person, be strong and show the real you to others.
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: African Women Care less about Orgasm...   African Women Care less about Orgasm... EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 4:41 pm

Bellah, Gadyu, dats not true about us african ladies. In such a case where the woman cannot get orgasm then let the man check himself, perhaps he is the country type who wants to just jump into bed and sees himself ejaculating and afterwards, he's off. A real man cares about a woman's feeling as well, it is a two way street, both parties need satisfaction. So let the man thoroughly check himself yahhhhh............ he needs to romance and touch areas, press buttons before the real stuff .If you check it hard those men are push and start. lol th_damndamndamn
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
My Mood : African Women Care less about Orgasm... Sad
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: African Women Care less about Orgasm...   African Women Care less about Orgasm... EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 5:34 pm

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female

PostSubject: Re: African Women Care less about Orgasm...   African Women Care less about Orgasm... EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 5:50 pm

da really hmmm o! Laughing
Back to top Go down
McNeal

McNeal

Male
Number of posts : 138
Say Whatever : The opposing wind, like a kite, will take me higher
My Mood : African Women Care less about Orgasm... Relaxed
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: African Women Care less about Orgasm...   African Women Care less about Orgasm... EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 5:57 pm

bellah wrote:

Bellah, I am not sure I am following with perfect understanding as it relates to this topic. Firstly, why should the sympathizers be crying more than the bereaved? Only if your sense is that African women cares less about the orgasm of their African male partners, but the other way around...my man...lets face it...we African men are 'selfish' sexually.
African men are typical of the idea of turning their backs to their women just after climax. True or false?
Some of us have practically worked our way out of that trying to prove manhood to women by being more passionate to female (just not to spoil our names).

No sound minded man, having sex with a female, cannot deduce that a lady is not sexually satisfied. She does not have to say it...it's a kind of paranormal. They do remark with "ah", "oh", "che", or a groan, or some sort of interjection indicating dissatisfaction. Maybe others enter into reflection too soon, and you'll at times need a sexually sophisticated African women to reawaken the momentum.

"KR that the reason why these African men want more than one wife. They don't have to worry about mutually satisfying these women. It is all about themselves which is dead wrong.." - Bellah

If you are unable to sexually satisfy one person, then why compound impossibilities?

Lets talk more about how we could care about our African women orgasm.
Back to top Go down
http://mcnealious.hi5.com
krazzy

krazzy

Female

PostSubject: Re: African Women Care less about Orgasm...   African Women Care less about Orgasm... EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 6:46 pm

mcneal, sometimes u can be saying che, or oh..he finish already? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
My Mood : African Women Care less about Orgasm... Sad
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: African Women Care less about Orgasm...   African Women Care less about Orgasm... EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 6:55 pm

krazzy wrote:
mcneal, sometimes u can be saying che, or oh..he finish already? Twisted Evil

th_ROFLMAO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: African Women Care less about Orgasm...   African Women Care less about Orgasm... Empty

Back to top Go down

African Women Care less about Orgasm...
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next