Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

McCain Running Mate's Daughter, 17, Is Pregnant

Go down 
+6
candygirl
singbe67
Edina
Nica
DSP
Geyla Queen
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood : McCain Running Mate's Daughter, 17, Is Pregnant Worried
Registration date : 2008-03-28

McCain Running Mate's Daughter, 17, Is Pregnant Empty
PostSubject: McCain Running Mate's Daughter, 17, Is Pregnant   McCain Running Mate's Daughter, 17, Is Pregnant EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 3:31 am

Gov. Palin Announces Her Teen Daughter Plans to Keep Baby, Marry
By Michael D. Shear
Washington Post Staff Writer
Monday, September 1, 2008; 1:21 PM

ST. PAUL, Sept. 1 -- Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin announced today that her 17-year-old daughter, Bristol, is pregnant and plans to have the baby and marry the father.

"Our beautiful daughter Bristol came to us with news that as parents we knew would make her grow up faster than we had ever planned," Palin, the presumptive Republican vice-presidential nominee, said in a statement issued by Sen. John McCain's presidential campaign. "We're proud of Bristol's decision to have her baby and even prouder to become grandparents. As Bristol faces the responsibilities of adulthood, she knows she has our unconditional love and support."

The stunning revelation comes less than a week after McCain introduced Palin as an all-American mother with five children. Her biography -- which includes her giving birth to a son, Trig, with Down Syndrome in mid-April -- has been a touted as a key part of her appeal, especially to conservatives.

Almost since the day Sarah Palin was named as McCain's running mate, rumors have circulated on liberal blogs raising questions about whether Bristol Palin was actually Trig's mother.

The statement today appeared designed to rebut that rumor. The McCain campaign confirmed that the daughter is five months pregnant, which would make it impossible for her to have delivered a baby in April.

"It was completely fabricated rumors that were being spread around by liberal blogs to smear our candidates," a senior McCain aide said.
The campaign said Monday that senior McCain aides knew of Bristol's pregnancy before the senator announced his selection of her as his vice presidential nominee last Friday. They said that knowledge did not disqualify her in the senator's eyes.
In announcing his choice, McCain called the first-term governor a "a devoted wife and a mother of five" and a reformer who shares his maverick streak.
She is "someone who grew up in a decent, hardworking, middle-class family, whose father was an elementary school teacher and mother was the school secretary," McCain said in his introduction. "They taught their children to care about others, to work hard and to stand up with courage for the things you believe in.

Palin said of her selection: "Some of life's greatest opportunities come unexpectedly, and this is certainly the case today."
In the statement issued yesterday, Palin pleaded for privacy and understanding, identifying the father only as Levi.

"Bristol and the young man she will marry are going to realize very quickly the difficulties of raising a child, which is why they will have the love and support of our entire family," she said. "We ask the media to respect our daughter and Levi's privacy as has always been the tradition of children of candidates."
Senior McCain adviser Steve Schmidt warned Democrats not to try to use the revelations to their political advantage: "If anyone tries to politicize this, there will be a backlash. One thing I think everyone agrees on is let the kids alone."
Back to top Go down
http://www.liberian-village.com/
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: McCain Running Mate's Daughter, 17, Is Pregnant   McCain Running Mate's Daughter, 17, Is Pregnant EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 3:43 am

Geyla Queen wrote:

Senior McCain adviser Steve Schmidt warned Democrats not to try to use the revelations to their political advantage: "If anyone tries to politicize this, there will be a backlash. One thing I think everyone agrees on is let the kids alone."

th_wtf , what kind of backlash...please Rolling Eyes. Is this a threat scratch . They can't do $hit about what the media and the american public thinks or say....did Sarah Palin not know that her life and anyone connected to her life becomes an open book to the american public.

What if Obama had a 17 year old pregnant daughter...they would jump all over this.
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: McCain Running Mate's Daughter, 17, Is Pregnant   McCain Running Mate's Daughter, 17, Is Pregnant EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 3:52 am

Gov. Palin Announces Her Teen Daughter Plans to Keep Baby, Marry

By Michael D. Shear and Karl Vick
Washington Post Staff Writers
Monday, September 1, 2008; 2:34 PM

ST. PAUL, Sept. 1 -- Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin announced Monday that her 17-year-old daughter, Bristol, is five months pregnant and plans to have the baby and marry the father.
"Our beautiful daughter Bristol came to us with news that as parents we knew would make her grow up faster than we had ever planned," Palin, the presumptive Republican vice-presidential nominee, said in a statement issued by Sen. John McCain's presidential campaign. "We're proud of Bristol's decision to have her baby and even prouder to become grandparents. As Bristol faces the responsibilities of adulthood, she knows she has our unconditional love and support."

The announcement comes less than a week after McCain introduced Palin, casting her as an all-American mother with five children. Her biography -- which includes her giving birth to a son, Trig, with Down Syndrome in mid-April -- has been a touted as a key part of her appeal, especially to conservatives.

Almost since the day Sarah Palin was named as McCain's running mate, rumors have circulated on liberal blogs that raised questions about whether Bristol Palin was actually Trig's mother.

The statement Monday appeared designed to rebut that rumor. The McCain campaign confirmed that the daughter is five months pregnant, a timeline that, if accurate, would make it almost impossible for her to have delivered a baby in April.
Senior McCain adviser Steve Schmidt said the campaign decided to issue a statement about Bristol Palin's pregnancy to help quell those Internet-based rumors, which he called "disturbing, nasty smears."

"We had hoped this could be an issue that was private, that the family could deal with this issue privately," Schmidt told a large group of reporters who surrounded him at the convention here shortly after the statement went out.

"It used to be that a lot of those smears and the crap on the Internet stayed out of the newsrooms of serious journalists. That's not the case anymore," Schmidt said. "It goes right from the Internet, right to the newsroom and right to us, and we're compelled to respond to it."
Schmidt said that Palin told them about her daughter's pregnancy about a week ago during final interviews for potential running mates. Schmidt said Palin volunteered the information to the campaign.

He said that when McCain was informed, it did not deter him from moving ahead with adding her to the ticket and that he did not view the pregnancy as something that would disqualify her for the vice presidency.

Schmidt said he did not believe that Bristol Palin's pregnancy would cause political problems for the ticket as the campaign moved forward.

"It's a private family matter. Life happens in families," he said. "If people try to politicize this, the American people will be appalled by it. The fact is that the American people, who are decent people, don't appreciate intrusions into the private space of good families."

In recent days, conservative activists have pointed to Palin as new motivation to get behind the McCain campaign, saying that her conservative values and her life story would be appealing to voters uninspired by McCain.

Some evangelicals said today that they were not put off by the news, in light of the fact that Bristol Palin plans to carry the baby to term and marry the father. Cathie Adams, president of the Eagle Forum's Texas chapter, said she was pleased Palin's daughter was nearly done with high school and that she was going ahead with the pregnancy.

"This is a family that keeps dealing with challenges and they keep doing the right thing," Adams said, adding that humans are "fallen beings."

In announcing his choice, McCain called the first-term governor a "a devoted wife and a mother of five" and a reformer who shares his maverick streak.

She is "someone who grew up in a decent, hardworking, middle-class family, whose father was an elementary school teacher and mother was the school secretary," McCain said in his introduction. "They taught their children to care about others, to work hard and to stand up with courage for the things you believe in."

Palin said of her selection: "Some of life's greatest opportunities come unexpectedly, and this is certainly the case today."

In the statement issued yesterday, Palin pleaded for privacy and understanding, identifying the father only as Levi.

"Bristol and the young man she will marry are going to realize very quickly the difficulties of raising a child, which is why they will have the love and support of our entire family," she said. "We ask the media to respect our daughter and Levi's privacy as has always been the tradition of children of candidates."

The announcement of Bristol's pregnancy sparked a frenzy of news coverage, and also opened the door to reporting about what the McCain campaign called the "nastiness" on the Internet about whether Sarah Palin had faked the delivery of her fifth child.

Alaskan political insiders said versions of the rumors -- that Palin had faked a pregnancy to cover up her daughter's own pregnancy -- began making the rounds a few months ago. At the time the whispers were put aside after accounts emerged from people who said they had seen the governor showing signs that she was carrying a child, and of private assurances to fellow patients from the physician who delivered Trig.

The rumors gained a certain amount of traction from Palin's public account of a lengthy and circuitous trip to the delivery room.

She told reporters she was in Houston on a business trip a month before her due date when she felt contractions and leaked amniotic fluid. After consulting with her doctor, she and her husband flew through Dallas and Seattle to Anchorage, then drove 45 miles north to the Mat-Su Regional Medical Center, where she delivered after labor was induced. The new mother was back at work three days later, and announced that her fifth child was born with Down syndrome.
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: McCain Running Mate's Daughter, 17, Is Pregnant   McCain Running Mate's Daughter, 17, Is Pregnant EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 4:15 am

Geyla Queen wrote:

How does that sound..."SHE WILL MARRY", Sound like they are forcing them to get married. If they really wanted to get married why didn't they get married when she found out that she was pregnant or even 2 mos pregnant or 4 months pregnant? Why now? : hmmmm
Back to top Go down
DSP

DSP

Male
Number of posts : 940
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: McCain Running Mate's Daughter, 17, Is Pregnant   McCain Running Mate's Daughter, 17, Is Pregnant EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 6:50 am

Geyla Queen wrote:
Geyla Queen wrote:

How does that sound..."SHE WILL MARRY", Sound like they are forcing them to get married. If they really wanted to get married why didn't they get married when she found out that she was pregnant or even 2 mos pregnant or 4 months pregnant? Why now? : hmmmm

Those right wing christians who always wearing their beliefs on their sleeves usually have fast kids, or they have so many religious laws that even themselves can't keep and the force it on everyone else.

Sometimes God show's them they're no more righteous than anyone else. They kill me every time... talkin about evangelical, like that' sthe only way to heaven... White Anglo Saxon Evangelical
Back to top Go down
Nica

Nica

Female
Number of posts : 1026
Say Whatever : Yes We Did!
My Mood : McCain Running Mate's Daughter, 17, Is Pregnant Mellow
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: McCain Running Mate's Daughter, 17, Is Pregnant   McCain Running Mate's Daughter, 17, Is Pregnant EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 10:49 am

Wow...they na start. Governor Palin is not my choice for VP but I ain in that thing of digging up stuff to break her down. I think we should take the high road...though it is not the popular one. The woman ain try to hide none of it. She answer it quickly just like Obamba been asnwering all his detractors...quickly and honestly. They even na dig up the husband DUI from 25 years ago...all public record.

The woman daughter not running for office. No matter how well you raise your children and try to instill your values in them...the bottom line is they gonna do what they wanna do. If you manage to have 5 children and not one of dem got any kinna problem or issue...then God bless you oh.

But I ain know no American family that ain got at least one of the issues in their family that plague America from teen pregnancy to drug addiction and alcoholism to low self esteem.

I love me some Obamba but dude got his onna skeletons too. They already been talking bout his homeless half brother and why he ain helping him. The Republicans might very well run with a story of one of Obamba's daughters being pregnant (God forbid) it that were true. But that ain make it right of Democrats to do the same.

People children not fair game
. They never have been. The people left Chelsea alone pretty much and they tried to mess small small wit the Bush girls but they left dah one too. Nobody ain bother John Kenedy till he was a grown man taking in law school and Caroline either. They were adults by the time the press got frisky wit dem.

Obamba and Biden got a hellava ticket and can run strong on their on merit without the need for dragging that woman family through the mud.
When Obama family run up against problems that we all face...we want the nation to give them compassion and understanding and space. Do unto others as you would have done unto you.

Live and let live. th_mrgreen th_mrgreen th_mrgreen th_mrgreen th_mrgreen th_mrgreen th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
http://www.apublicsecret.com
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: McCain Running Mate's Daughter, 17, Is Pregnant   McCain Running Mate's Daughter, 17, Is Pregnant EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 7:31 pm

Palin backed abstinence-only education

Posted: Monday, September 01, 2008 1:27 PM by Mark Murray
Filed Under: 2008, Palin

From NBC's Katie Primm and Mark Murray
By the way, as has been pointed out, Palin backed abstinence-only education during her 2006 gubernatorial race. In an Eagle Forum Alaska questionnaire, Palin gave this response to the following question:

Will you support funding for abstinence-until-marriage education instead of for explicit sex-education programs, school-based clinics, and the distribution of contraceptives in schools?

Palin: Yes, the explicit sex-ed programs will not find my support.
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: McCain Running Mate's Daughter, 17, Is Pregnant   McCain Running Mate's Daughter, 17, Is Pregnant EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 7:35 pm

Geyla Queen wrote:

By the way, as has been pointed out, Palin backed abstinence-only education during her 2006 gubernatorial race. In an Eagle Forum Alaska questionnaire, Palin gave this response to the following question:

Will you support funding for abstinence-until-marriage education instead of for explicit sex-education programs, school-based clinics, and the distribution of contraceptives in schools?

...and see how well that worked in real life Rolling Eyes , give me a break.
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: McCain Running Mate's Daughter, 17, Is Pregnant   McCain Running Mate's Daughter, 17, Is Pregnant EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 8:14 pm

Nica wrote:
Wow...they na start. Governor Palin is not my choice for VP but I ain in that thing of digging up stuff to break her down. I think we should take the high road...though it is not the popular one. The woman ain try to hide none of it. She answer it quickly just like Obamba been asnwering all his detractors...quickly and honestly. They even na dig up the husband DUI from 25 years ago...all public record.

That's what people do, Nica, no one has heard of this women and now she may be in one of the highest position in the US.. of course they are going to be googling her to find out about her...the good and the bad...same way they did Obama...even the church he went to was in question, is he black or white...does he smoke...everything was in question and still is...so why should Sarah be treated any different?

The woman daughter not running for office. No matter how well you raise your children and try to instill your values in them...the bottom line is they gonna do what they wanna do. If you manage to have 5 children and not one of dem got any kinna problem or issue...then God bless you oh.

True, but don't go around being a hypocrite either.

But I ain know no American family that ain got at least one of the issues in their family that plague America from teen pregnancy to drug addiction and alcoholism to low self esteem. andso :

I love me some Obamba but dude got his onna skeletons too. They already been talking bout his homeless half brother and why he ain helping him. The Republicans might very well run with a story of one of Obamba's daughters being pregnant (God forbid) it that were true. But that ain make it right of Democrats to do the same.

It's ok to take about his homeless brother, but it's not ok to talk about Sarah pregnant Rolling Eyes , when you decide to run for public office, you put yourself and your family up for scrutiny...and if this had been Obama's pregnant daughter, the Republican Party would not be talking this $hit. and hells yes we have a right to know about this women...election are about who you are, what you stand for, what you can bring to the table and so on....How the heck she want be telling other people kids to not have sex..but her own daughter is..well was. Maybe she should have been in support of a sex ed class th_yes-1 ....this is one of the reason her daughter pregnancy was even brought up. The hypocrisy..I sware Rolling Eyes

People children not fair game
. They never have been. The people left Chelsea alone pretty much and they tried to mess small small wit the Bush girls but they left dah one too. Nobody ain bother John Kenedy till he was a grown man taking in law school and Caroline either. They were adults by the time the press got frisky wit dem.

And now it's Sarah Palin turn, when they get tired they will leave it alone...NOTHING is off limits in politics, sorry to say...not even your kids...never has and never will...you just proved that...they will always try smile_approve .

Obamba and Biden got a hellava ticket and can run strong on their on merit without the need for dragging that woman family through the mud.

Is it because she is a woman, would you be saying this had he picked a man for VP and was in the same situation...would this even be an issue? scratch , this could have verry well be

When Obama family run up against problems that we all face...we want the nation to give them compassion and understanding and space. Do unto others as you would have done unto you. <--yeah right, Rolling Eyes since when...we are talking about politics

Live and let live. th_mrgreen th_mrgreen th_mrgreen th_mrgreen th_mrgreen th_mrgreen th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
Edina

Edina

Female
Number of posts : 589
My Mood : McCain Running Mate's Daughter, 17, Is Pregnant Tolerant
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: McCain Running Mate's Daughter, 17, Is Pregnant   McCain Running Mate's Daughter, 17, Is Pregnant EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 8:16 pm

we all forget that our children are not exact copies of us; no one can stop a teen from doing what they want to do. We can't be with them 24/7 showing them what we think is right.

Palin is not her daughter. IMHO, that her daughter is pregnant even though her mother backed abstinence-only education is not the point. It would be a miracle if our children are 100 percent perfect.

That girl being pregnant aint got nothing to do with politics.

Geyla Queen wrote:
Geyla Queen wrote:

Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: McCain Running Mate's Daughter, 17, Is Pregnant   McCain Running Mate's Daughter, 17, Is Pregnant EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 8:21 pm

In my opinon yes it does...If she couldn't take care of her own kids, how is she going to take care of this country? and I think yor just saying this because she a women.

ok so why was the church that Obama went to in question?
Obama is not his pastor...but they made a HUGE deal about this.

Edina wrote:
we all forget that our children are not exact copies of us; no one can stop a teen from doing what they want to do. We can't be with them 24/7 showing them what we think is right.

Palin is not her daughter. IMHO, that her daughter is pregnant even though her mother backed abstinence-only education is not the point. It would be a miracle if our children are 100 percent perfect.

Geyla Queen wrote:
Geyla Queen wrote:

Last edited by Geyla Queen on Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Edina

Edina

Female

PostSubject: Re: McCain Running Mate's Daughter, 17, Is Pregnant   McCain Running Mate's Daughter, 17, Is Pregnant EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 8:28 pm

Obama is def not his pastor, but his pastor's style has been the way it is for almost forever.

It takes one single moment to get pregnant.

I am saying this as a woman: we have to expect the unexpected from our kids and be supportive.

Can you imagine that girl telling her mother that she was pregnant? The pain her parents must have felt?

Yes every subject is fair game, but the woman is starting to look like a real woman with real problems just like all of us, for now anyway.

Geyla Queen wrote:
In my opinon yes it does...and I think yor just saying this because she a women.

Edina wrote:

Geyla Queen wrote:
Geyla Queen wrote:

Back to top Go down
singbe67

singbe67

Male
Number of posts : 201
Say Whatever : Life is a State of Mind
My Mood : McCain Running Mate's Daughter, 17, Is Pregnant Relaxed
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: McCain Running Mate's Daughter, 17, Is Pregnant   McCain Running Mate's Daughter, 17, Is Pregnant EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 8:33 pm

Geyla Queen wrote:
In my opinon yes it does...If she couldn't take care of her own kids, how is she going to take care of this country? and I think yor just saying this because she a women.

Edina wrote:

Geyla Queen wrote:
Geyla Queen wrote:

GQ, That's exactly the point. If you can't oversee just a teenage daugther, how can you possibly be able to give oversight for over 300 million all kinds of Americans and other aliens within yur borders.
Back to top Go down
Edina

Edina

Female

PostSubject: Re: McCain Running Mate's Daughter, 17, Is Pregnant   McCain Running Mate's Daughter, 17, Is Pregnant EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 8:40 pm

Singbe??? So you are saying that because her daughter slept with someone and got pregnant it means Palin did not take care of her kids? Are you serious or just too young? Oversee a teenage daughter? Have you tried overseeing a teenager? No mehn, yor leave that one alone. Find another political shot to fire.

Quote :
Obama said:
"How a family deals with issues and teenage children, that shouldn't be the topic of our politics, and I hope that anybody who is supporting me understands that's off-limits."

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/09/01/obama.palin/index.html?iref=mpstoryview

singbe67 wrote:
GQ, That's exactly the point. If you can't oversee just a teenage daugther, how can you possibly be able to give oversight for over 300 million all kinds of Americans and other aliens within yur borders.
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: McCain Running Mate's Daughter, 17, Is Pregnant   McCain Running Mate's Daughter, 17, Is Pregnant EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 8:40 pm

This WOMEN is absolutely not qualify...and as sexist as this sounds (and I'm a women)...she needs to be at home taking care of her 5 kids. I don't care what anybody same Man and women are NOT equal...never have and never will be. That's jus the way it is, we all have roles to play.

I think she really need to rethink her position considering her daughter's current condition and the 4 month old with Down's syndrom baby that need to be taken care of...now is not the time for her to be galavanting all over the US.
Back to top Go down
Edina

Edina

Female

PostSubject: Re: McCain Running Mate's Daughter, 17, Is Pregnant   McCain Running Mate's Daughter, 17, Is Pregnant EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 8:44 pm

Doggit! Knock me over with a feather!

Geyla Queen wrote:
This WOMEN is absolutely not qualify...and as sexist as this sounds (and I'm a women)...she needs to be at home taking care of her 5 kids. I don't care what anybody same Man and women are NOT equal...never have and never will be. That's jus the way it is, we all have roles to play.

I think she really need to rethink her position considering her daughter's current condition and the 4 month old with Down's syndrom baby that need to be taken care of...now is not the time for her to be galavanting all over the US.
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: McCain Running Mate's Daughter, 17, Is Pregnant   McCain Running Mate's Daughter, 17, Is Pregnant EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 8:45 pm

Edina wrote:
Singbe??? So you are saying that because her daughter slept with someone and got pregnant it means Palin did not take care of her kids? Are you serious or just too young? Oversee a teenage daughter? Have you tried overseeing a teenager? No mehn, yor leave that one alone. Find another political shot to fire.

Quote :
Obama said:
"How a family deals with issues and teenage children, that shouldn't be the topic of our politics, and I hope that anybody who is supporting me understands that's off-limits."

singbe67 wrote:

Come on Edina or course Obama is going to say that Rolling Eyes ...it's politics
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
My Mood : McCain Running Mate's Daughter, 17, Is Pregnant Sad
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: McCain Running Mate's Daughter, 17, Is Pregnant   McCain Running Mate's Daughter, 17, Is Pregnant EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 8:47 pm

Edina wrote:

Quote :
Obama said:

singbe67 wrote:

edina you took the words right out of my mouth
have you ever overseena teenager??
very difficult task indeed. any parent whose child passes those teenage years safely need to give special thanks.

when i look back at MY teenage years, i wince over the headaches i give mama.. and fear Rj's.
her ability as a parent shouldnt be a total yardstick on her political abilities and capabilities No
Back to top Go down
Edina

Edina

Female

PostSubject: Re: McCain Running Mate's Daughter, 17, Is Pregnant   McCain Running Mate's Daughter, 17, Is Pregnant EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 8:50 pm

No GQ, he didn't have to say anything.

I think the very reason so many are FOR him, is because he would say something just like that. After all, are you saying that he has different values depending on the situation?

Geyla Queen wrote:
Edina wrote:

Quote :
Obama said:

singbe67 wrote:

Come on Edina or course Obama is going to say that Rolling Eyes ...it's politics
Back to top Go down
singbe67

singbe67

Male
Number of posts : 201
Say Whatever : Life is a State of Mind
My Mood : McCain Running Mate's Daughter, 17, Is Pregnant Relaxed
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: McCain Running Mate's Daughter, 17, Is Pregnant   McCain Running Mate's Daughter, 17, Is Pregnant EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 8:55 pm

candygirl wrote:
Edina wrote:

Quote :
Obama said:

singbe67 wrote:

edina you took the words right out of my mouth
have you ever overseena teenager??
very difficult task indeed. any parent whose child passes those teenage years safely need to give special thanks.

when i look back at MY teenage years, i wince over the headaches i give mama.. and fear Rj's.
her ability as a parent shouldnt be a total yardstick on her political abilities and capabilities No

It shouldn't be a total yard stick but it does leave room for one to ponder. Remember that American is advanced citizenship, it looks at all of these facts to make decision on leadership abilities. These are the kinds of things that we overlook here that's caused all the problems we face in mama Liberia.
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: McCain Running Mate's Daughter, 17, Is Pregnant   McCain Running Mate's Daughter, 17, Is Pregnant EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 8:56 pm

You can be in denial all your want. If this had been a MAN as McCain VP pick and in the same situation...THIS WOULD NOT EVEN BE AN ISSUE! It's because she a WOMAN and a MOTHER...and I say "FAMILY FIRST"....NOT "COUNTRY FIRST"!!

When people come to your house and it's dirty...they will not say "look how THEIR house dirty, They will say...your see how "EDINA'S" house dirty smile_approve .

Edina wrote:

Geyla Queen wrote:

Back to top Go down
Edina

Edina

Female

PostSubject: Re: McCain Running Mate's Daughter, 17, Is Pregnant   McCain Running Mate's Daughter, 17, Is Pregnant EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 9:00 pm

I think they will say: I wonder why Edina's house is dirty today? They'll say, I wonder what I can do to help her get out of whatever it is that has her like this today.

I think that this spotlight on Palin because of her daughter is making her look good in some people eyes oh. your better stop making a mountain out of a molehill

Geyla Queen wrote:
You can be in denial all your want. If this had been a MAN as McCain VP pick and in the same situation...THIS WOULD NOT EVEN BE AN ISSUE! It's because she a WOMAN and a MOTHER...and I say "FAMILY FIRST"....NOT "COUNTRY FIRST"!!

When people come to your house and it's dirty...they will not say "look how THEIR house dirty, They will say...your see how "EDINA'S" house dirty smile_approve .

Edina wrote:

Geyla Queen wrote:

Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: McCain Running Mate's Daughter, 17, Is Pregnant   McCain Running Mate's Daughter, 17, Is Pregnant EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 9:02 pm

singbe67 wrote:

It shouldn't be a total yard stick but it does leave room for one to ponder. Remember that American is advanced citizenship, it looks at all of these facts to make decision on leadership abilities. These are the kinds of things that we overlook here that's caused all the problems we face in mama Liberia.

Thank you, Liberia has a bunch of old, Unqualify fools, Killer and Murders in the government and then we sit wonder why Liberia is Fu*ked up.
Back to top Go down
Edina

Edina

Female

PostSubject: Re: McCain Running Mate's Daughter, 17, Is Pregnant   McCain Running Mate's Daughter, 17, Is Pregnant EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 9:08 pm

Advanced what???????????? Advanced citizenship? So you believe that the people in the United States of America are better than ALL of us? Yes you truly are young.

Yor got me feeling too old today mehn. I'm going play soccer with my teen and tween sons yah.

Geyla Queen wrote:
singbe67 wrote:

Thank you, Liberia has a bunch of old, Unqualify fools, Killer and Murders in the government and then we sit wonder why Liberia is Fu*ked up.
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: McCain Running Mate's Daughter, 17, Is Pregnant   McCain Running Mate's Daughter, 17, Is Pregnant EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 9:09 pm

Edina wrote:
I think they will say: I wonder why Edina's house is dirty today? They'll say, I wonder what I can do to help her get out of whatever it is that has her like this today.
th_lies

I think that this spotlight on Palin because of her daughter is making her look good in some people eyes oh. your better stop making a mountain out of a molehill.

Edina, this is more than just her daughter and I know that kids will do whatever they want and it's not her fault....BUT had Palin not been going around being a HYPOCRITE on this very topic, people would not be making a mountain out of it (this is just karma smile_approve).

Geyla Queen wrote:

Edina wrote:

Geyla Queen wrote:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: McCain Running Mate's Daughter, 17, Is Pregnant   McCain Running Mate's Daughter, 17, Is Pregnant Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next