Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Heaven, boring or exciting place?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Unique1

Female
Number of posts : 129
My Mood : Heaven, boring or exciting place? Innocent
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Heaven, boring or exciting place? Empty
PostSubject: Heaven, boring or exciting place?   Heaven, boring or exciting place? EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 9:53 pm

I mean all the description about heaven, does it sound boring or exciting to you, or even scarier than anything you know. It is written that
1. we will walk or streets of gold, all the jewelry will be under your feet, not your person.
2. Listen to to angelic host sing all day, so forget about hearing your fav song there.
3. They say nothing about eating or drinking, all will be filled with the Holy Ghost
4. Everybody will wear white robes and crowns, so no colors or dressing to impress, (there's no one to impress anyway. Probably even a sin to try a to catch the attention of the Holy Angels.
5. there will be no marriage so definitely there's no having sex whether it's right or wrong in heaven.
6. etc. etc. so what kind of life is that that we are promised to live after denying ourselves here on earth, we are further going to be denied in heaven?? Or maybe there are more pleasant surprises that the Holy Book didn't mention but want us?? I hope so. I am begining to wonder why even the holiest pastor begs God to not let him die and go to the heaven he preaches!
Back to top Go down
bruno

Male
Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Heaven, boring or exciting place?   Heaven, boring or exciting place? EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 10:10 pm

Unique1 wrote:
I mean all the description about heaven, does it sound boring or exciting to you, or even scarier than anything you know. It is written that
1. we will walk or streets of gold, all the jewelry will be under your feet, not your person.
2. Listen to to angelic host sing all day, so forget about hearing your fav song there.
3. They say nothing about eating or drinking, all will be filled with the Holy Ghost
4. Everybody will wear white robes and crowns, so no colors or dressing to impress, (there's no one to impress anyway. Probably even a sin to try a to catch the attention of the Holy Angels.
5. there will be no marriage so definitely there's no having sex whether it's right or wrong in heaven.
6. etc. etc. so what kind of life is that that we are promised to live after denying ourselves here on earth, we are further going to be denied in heaven?? Or maybe there are more pleasant surprises that the Holy Book didn't mention but want us?? I hope so. I am begining to wonder why even the holiest pastor begs God to not let him die and go to the heaven he preaches!

Unique1, are you going through some kinna mid life crises rite now th_mrgreen ?
Back to top Go down
Unique1

Female

PostSubject: Re: Heaven, boring or exciting place?   Heaven, boring or exciting place? EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 10:16 pm

..probably smile_approve
Back to top Go down
bruno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Heaven, boring or exciting place?   Heaven, boring or exciting place? EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 10:32 pm

Unique1 wrote:
..probably smile_approve

if it's any comfort. there was this one guy who went to heaven. theres was so much noise coming from the other side that he asked the angel to let him out for a few hours to go and see. the angel agreed to let him go for a a couple of hours.

my man came back 3 days later. stood at the gates of heaven and asked the angels to throw his bag over the fence th_mrgreen .
Back to top Go down
Unique1

Female

PostSubject: Re: Heaven, boring or exciting place?   Heaven, boring or exciting place? EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 10:40 pm

My point exactly. Imagine St Teresa living all her life here in the service of self denial, sacrifice and traveling on lots of rugged roads called temptation. Shouldn't such person be met with a cocktail party thrown in her honor apart from hearing Gabriel, st peter and the rest singing and being filled with the HG? I believe there are other goodies there but the Bible didn't disclose lest people be committing suicides around here to go quick th_yes
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female
Number of posts : 2353
Say Whatever : your best friend can be your worst enemy and so forth..lol
My Mood : Heaven, boring or exciting place? Sunshine
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Heaven, boring or exciting place?   Heaven, boring or exciting place? EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 11:01 pm

hmmm...unique1 scratch
Back to top Go down
bruno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Heaven, boring or exciting place?   Heaven, boring or exciting place? EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 11:07 pm

krazzy wrote:
hmmm...unique1 scratch

aye coming small, small th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
Unique1

Female

PostSubject: Re: Heaven, boring or exciting place?   Heaven, boring or exciting place? EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 11:08 pm

You pah, u on yor own. you aint think they need to add other niceties to the heavenly setting th_hi
krazzy wrote:
hmmm...unique1 scratch
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female
Number of posts : 2353
Say Whatever : your best friend can be your worst enemy and so forth..lol
My Mood : Heaven, boring or exciting place? Sunshine
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Heaven, boring or exciting place?   Heaven, boring or exciting place? EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 12:03 am

ma, u think dey gah something call heaven? when i clear dat one, then i will start asking the gigging or boring question. th_ROFLMAO : :smile_kisses
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heaven, boring or exciting place?   Heaven, boring or exciting place? Empty

Back to top Go down

Heaven, boring or exciting place?
Page 1 of 1