Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

YOU MEDICINE MAN, WHY YOU CANT CURE DA BIG SORE ON YOUR FOOT?

Go down 
+2
candygirl
gadyu
6 posters
AuthorMessage
gadyu

gadyu

Male
Number of posts : 2243
Say Whatever : “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the tru
My Mood : YOU MEDICINE MAN, WHY YOU CANT CURE DA BIG SORE ON YOUR FOOT? Flirty
Registration date : 2008-04-10

YOU MEDICINE MAN, WHY YOU CANT CURE DA BIG SORE ON YOUR FOOT? Empty
PostSubject: YOU MEDICINE MAN, WHY YOU CANT CURE DA BIG SORE ON YOUR FOOT?   YOU MEDICINE MAN, WHY YOU CANT CURE DA BIG SORE ON YOUR FOOT? EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 8:29 am

Friend: My man, lets go to this one medicine papay on Robertsfield highway, he will help you move ahead. All this big book you know, you jes sitting here and nobody cant call you.

Me: My man, I got this lil tire shop, it making money, it war time, I dont need no big job.

Friend: You own you cant believe, all your book you know, we still African...let's go.

Me: Okay, let's go see...

Friend: (At the House) Hi pappay, we here so you can help us with luck. I want so you can make it so that the people can call my fren for wirk. He know book but no way for him.

Me: My man...take time

Friend: So pappay da it oh..

Pappay: Okay, I got just the mehlehcin for that. (Driving away the flies from his sore with a piece of grass) Let us go in the praying room..

Pappay: Lay down straight, and put your hands straight in front. Knee down...(Tapped a big sword on my shoulder three times like he watched some knighting movie) Then motioned me to take bath in a big flower pot of very cold water after which I was supposed to come outside.

Me: Wettin wrong with this pappay, I dont like cold water...so I just washed my face and put my clothes, put the candles off and outside I went.

Me: Pappay, what happin to your foot?

Pappay: Since my pa give me the mehlehcin, this sore cannot go away. The day it go, my mehlehcin fini.

Me: Pappay, you been to the hospital? Maybe da diabetes oh...

Following Weeks:

Friend: Pekin, nobody call your name on the radio yet?

Hahahahahahahaaaaa!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bushchicken.com
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
My Mood : YOU MEDICINE MAN, WHY YOU CANT CURE DA BIG SORE ON YOUR FOOT? Sad
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: YOU MEDICINE MAN, WHY YOU CANT CURE DA BIG SORE ON YOUR FOOT?   YOU MEDICINE MAN, WHY YOU CANT CURE DA BIG SORE ON YOUR FOOT? EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 6:32 pm

the poppay medicine worked? smile_approve th_mrgreen
ehn you rich and famous now th_ROFLMAO
Back to top Go down
singbe67

singbe67

Male
Number of posts : 201
Say Whatever : Life is a State of Mind
My Mood : YOU MEDICINE MAN, WHY YOU CANT CURE DA BIG SORE ON YOUR FOOT? Relaxed
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: YOU MEDICINE MAN, WHY YOU CANT CURE DA BIG SORE ON YOUR FOOT?   YOU MEDICINE MAN, WHY YOU CANT CURE DA BIG SORE ON YOUR FOOT? EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 6:38 pm

gadyu wrote:
Friend: My man, lets go to this one medicine papay on Robertsfield highway, he will help you move ahead. All this big book you know, you jes sitting here and nobody cant call you.

Me: My man, I got this lil tire shop, it making money, it war time, I dont need no big job.

Friend: You own you cant believe, all your book you know, we still African...let's go.

Me: Okay, let's go see...

Friend: (At the House) Hi pappay, we here so you can help us with luck. I want so you can make it so that the people can call my fren for wirk. He know book but no way for him.

Me: My man...take time

Friend: So pappay da it oh..

Pappay: Okay, I got just the mehlehcin for that. (Driving away the flies from his sore with a piece of grass) Let us go in the praying room..

Pappay: Lay down straight, and put your hands straight in front. Knee down...(Tapped a big sword on my shoulder three times like he watched some knighting movie) Then motioned me to take bath in a big flower pot of very cold water after which I was supposed to come outside.

Me: Wettin wrong with this pappay, I dont like cold water...so I just washed my face and put my clothes, put the candles off and outside I went.

Me: Pappay, what happin to your foot?

Pappay: Since my pa give me the mehlehcin, this sore cannot go away. The day it go, my mehlehcin fini.

Me: Pappay, you been to the hospital? Maybe da diabetes oh...

Following Weeks:

Friend: Pekin, nobody call your name on the radio yet?

Hahahahahahahaaaaa!!!!!

My man the sore that pappay got is the medicine. No sore medicine lost. Sit down there, you better pray!!! So so scance.
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood : YOU MEDICINE MAN, WHY YOU CANT CURE DA BIG SORE ON YOUR FOOT? Worried
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: YOU MEDICINE MAN, WHY YOU CANT CURE DA BIG SORE ON YOUR FOOT?   YOU MEDICINE MAN, WHY YOU CANT CURE DA BIG SORE ON YOUR FOOT? EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 7:41 pm

candygirl wrote:
the poppay medicine worked? smile_approve th_mrgreen
ehn you rich and famous now th_ROFLMAO

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.liberian-village.com/
gadyu

gadyu

Male
Say Whatever : “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the tru

PostSubject: Re: YOU MEDICINE MAN, WHY YOU CANT CURE DA BIG SORE ON YOUR FOOT?   YOU MEDICINE MAN, WHY YOU CANT CURE DA BIG SORE ON YOUR FOOT? EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 10:07 pm

I bay Q oh Candy, da not me in the story oh....Jclif told me da story on the phone the other day while we were talking about Liberia days.....lol
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: YOU MEDICINE MAN, WHY YOU CANT CURE DA BIG SORE ON YOUR FOOT?   YOU MEDICINE MAN, WHY YOU CANT CURE DA BIG SORE ON YOUR FOOT? EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 10:10 pm

liar liar, pants on fire
Back to top Go down
jclifden

Male
Number of posts : 527
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: YOU MEDICINE MAN, WHY YOU CANT CURE DA BIG SORE ON YOUR FOOT?   YOU MEDICINE MAN, WHY YOU CANT CURE DA BIG SORE ON YOUR FOOT? EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 10:15 pm

gadyu wrote:
I bay Q oh Candy, da not me in the story oh....Jclif told me da story on the phone the other day while we were talking about Liberia days.....lol

LOL.....Da u in da storay...... lol!
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: YOU MEDICINE MAN, WHY YOU CANT CURE DA BIG SORE ON YOUR FOOT?   YOU MEDICINE MAN, WHY YOU CANT CURE DA BIG SORE ON YOUR FOOT? EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 10:17 pm

he want act like pope who whole day " i got one friend oh..."
Back to top Go down
bellah

bellah

Male
Number of posts : 1605
Say Whatever : \
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: YOU MEDICINE MAN, WHY YOU CANT CURE DA BIG SORE ON YOUR FOOT?   YOU MEDICINE MAN, WHY YOU CANT CURE DA BIG SORE ON YOUR FOOT? EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 10:50 pm

It is time for us to stop taking those plenty injection and find natural cures...Thanx BC for that psoting.
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: YOU MEDICINE MAN, WHY YOU CANT CURE DA BIG SORE ON YOUR FOOT?   YOU MEDICINE MAN, WHY YOU CANT CURE DA BIG SORE ON YOUR FOOT? EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 12:15 am

Just a side note, just got a call that the medicine man died from Diabetes...
But, why couldnt they make the water in the flower pot hot small...? lol
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: YOU MEDICINE MAN, WHY YOU CANT CURE DA BIG SORE ON YOUR FOOT?   YOU MEDICINE MAN, WHY YOU CANT CURE DA BIG SORE ON YOUR FOOT? EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 12:17 am

crazy....
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: YOU MEDICINE MAN, WHY YOU CANT CURE DA BIG SORE ON YOUR FOOT?   YOU MEDICINE MAN, WHY YOU CANT CURE DA BIG SORE ON YOUR FOOT? EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 12:36 am

Candy, I heard your mollyman business nahn easy oh... they say he told you that, "One tall handsome man wuh in your future?......lol
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: YOU MEDICINE MAN, WHY YOU CANT CURE DA BIG SORE ON YOUR FOOT?   YOU MEDICINE MAN, WHY YOU CANT CURE DA BIG SORE ON YOUR FOOT? EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 12:42 am

nope, actually my mollywoman told me i would mary a rich white man............. th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: YOU MEDICINE MAN, WHY YOU CANT CURE DA BIG SORE ON YOUR FOOT?   YOU MEDICINE MAN, WHY YOU CANT CURE DA BIG SORE ON YOUR FOOT? EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 12:55 am

Tell da woman she McCain Advisor....so so lie lie...
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: YOU MEDICINE MAN, WHY YOU CANT CURE DA BIG SORE ON YOUR FOOT?   YOU MEDICINE MAN, WHY YOU CANT CURE DA BIG SORE ON YOUR FOOT? EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 12:58 am

my brellor, our conversation ended when she said i should go find porcupine eggs th_ROFLMAO
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: YOU MEDICINE MAN, WHY YOU CANT CURE DA BIG SORE ON YOUR FOOT?   YOU MEDICINE MAN, WHY YOU CANT CURE DA BIG SORE ON YOUR FOOT? EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 1:04 am

Chay, porcupine eggs? Yeh, they be asking you to find all kinds of impossible things, fill the bucket using sifter, donot use cup..When you fini, wash the baby diaper until it get white just the way it was when it was new...
Oh oh!!
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: YOU MEDICINE MAN, WHY YOU CANT CURE DA BIG SORE ON YOUR FOOT?   YOU MEDICINE MAN, WHY YOU CANT CURE DA BIG SORE ON YOUR FOOT? EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 1:10 am

porcupine eggs oh...
do porcupines lay eggs sef? scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YOU MEDICINE MAN, WHY YOU CANT CURE DA BIG SORE ON YOUR FOOT?   YOU MEDICINE MAN, WHY YOU CANT CURE DA BIG SORE ON YOUR FOOT? Empty

Back to top Go down

YOU MEDICINE MAN, WHY YOU CANT CURE DA BIG SORE ON YOUR FOOT?
Page 1 of 1